Vista, Vista, CA 92081 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Amira Gray Photography

Amira Gray Photography is a wedding photography company based in Vista, California that works to capture those intimate, emotional, and candid moments during your wedding day. They strive to make your wedding photo album one filled with detailed images of every moment from beginning to end. Owner and lead photographer Amira Gray has a passion for wedding photography that will rub off on you and make your experience fun and easy.

Amira Gray Photography offers a variety of services to help streamline your experience. Amira can provide a second shooter and additional hours to ensure that all your wedding photography needs are satisfied. Amira and her staff understand how much effort and time goes into planning your wedding, and they aim to make the photography aspect of it as easy as possible. The photographer offers the following services:

• Boudoir shoot

Amira Gray Photography 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Hoydal · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Amazing photographer

Amira is the photographer every bride looks for. She has a way of making you feel calm cool and collected. Her photos are absolutely stunning. I have never felt more beautiful than looking at Amira's photos of myself.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kenna

Kenna Hasson · Married on 07/13/2019

Best photographer ever!

WOW. I really didn’t know what a difference a great photographer could make until I met Amira. She is THE BEST. I seriously could not recommend her more!

She helped us shape our timeline, made recommendations based on her experience, and still let us do what we wanted even if we didn’t take all her recommendations. The detail she put into planning our timeline was so helpful. She helped lock it down months in advance - that way we could continue planning the day around the photo schedule.

We had a very tight timeline (as I’m sure most weddings do) and she managed to keep us on track even with children running in the background of our photos, missing grandparents (despite them having been told their call times), and many other obstacles. While all of this was happening she was so positive, calm, friendly, and upbeat. I honestly don’t know how she does it!

Not only did she keep us on track but you can tell that she genuinely wants to get you all the best photos. She took us aside right during golden hour to make sure we took advantage of the sunlight with both photo and video.

Amira and Brandon worked so great with our videographer (Brett Lorenz films) and it was as if they were a complete team even though they were hired separately.

And of course… our photos came out gorgeous!! My husband and I can’t stop looking at them, our families love them, and of course we’re going to get tons of them printed. She also ensures that you get your photos in a timely fashion… and I didn’t know how important this was until I was anxiously awaiting them post-wedding! I know not all photographers do this, and it made us SO happy! Thanks again, Amira & Brandon!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 8
    Amira Gray Photography 9
    Amira Gray Photography 10
    Amira Gray Photography 11
    Amira Gray Photography 12
  • Lauren

lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceeded all of my expectations

Choosing your photographer is one of the most important wedding-related decisions you will make, and I am extremely happy with my choice!

Amira did an absolutely exceptional job capturing not only our day but also the people that made it so special and the effort we put into planning it.

Her energy and enthusiasm were exactly what we needed and wanted. She was so friendly and accommodating of our families and friends, and we got so many compliments about her personality and professionalism. She and Brandon kept things moving smoothly the entire day, and I feel indebted to them for helping make the wedding stress-free and memorable. I was sad to say goodbye to both of them at the end of the night because I genuinely enjoyed being around them!

Amira got our photos to us much earlier than I anticipated, which was greatly appreciated. My husband and I had the best time going through the photos, marveling at every detail and mood Amira managed to capture. Nearly every photo was frame-worthy!

I would recommend Amira without hesitation and am very anxious for another opportunity to work with her in the future!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 17
    Amira Gray Photography 18

Amira Gray Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints