20 Reviews for Amira Gray Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
20 Amira Gray Photography Reviews

5 Stars for every single aspect of this process! Amira is the best, and referring her to everyone I know is so easy because she is so amazing!

Profile Picture Greg, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had Amira capture our engagement bliss in San Diego and our destination wedding in Sonoma! She was beyond amazing to work with in every aspect. One thing about Amira that sets her apart from others is how genuine, kind, helpful, and an absolute joy Amira & her second shooter Brandon are! They made shooting so much fun. We instantly were able to relax and feel comfortable! Amira's work speaks for itself. Her use of light is stunning, she will capture details that will make you tear up, and help guide you so you look your very best. I can't say enough great things about Amira Gray Photography. If you want the stunning photos, a stress free experience, & want someone who genuinely cares about capturing your once in a lifetime moments... go with Amira Gray!!!! We live in Seattle & I am already trying to plot our next photoshoot just so I can work with Amira again :)

Photos
Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amira was an an absolute joy to work with. She was my favorite member of our whole wedding day team! She and her husband Brandon had amazing vision for composition, made us feel relaxed and comfortable, and always stayed on time/on task without making anything stressful. I love that our photos have a mixture of standard elements, candid touching moments, and creative elements. My entire bridal party raved to me about how fantastic Amira was to work with, and she actively helped maintain the timeline of our event -- even helping to correct an error with our seating tiles. As bright, cheerful, and positive as she is immensely talented, I would 100% recommend her to any friend of mine getting married or in need of portrait work.

Profile Picture Suzi, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This husband and wife duo will add ease and grace on your special day. If your are they type of couple who wants iconic photos this is the team for you! Their experience and professionalism will undoubtedly leave you wishing you could have a few more hours in the day. With such a rapid turnaround time of getting your photos back is just the bonus. We were ale to relive each moment over again and the joy they captured is a true talent.

They were the perfect fit for our vision and couldn't have captured all of our priceless moments without them.

They come highly recommended from this newlywed couple! You will not be disappointed!

xoxo

CIAO!

Profile Picture jody, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amira was wonderful to work with and we love our photos! We had her do an engagement session, which was super fun and I love the photos we have from that day. It was nice to have that time dedicated to couples portraits in ideal evening lighting. On our wedding day there was so much to capture - family portraits, the ceremony, reception, etc. Amira and her husband captured more than I even knew! We're pleased with the quality and so glad to have great photos to remember our day and share with our friends and family. Throughout the whole process Amira was incredibly responsive, kind, and accommodating. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Unbelievable experience. Amira captured in photos of one of the best days of our lives - forever memories. Thank you Amira!

Profile Picture Charlene, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would've given Amira and Brandon a 5/5 even before seeing our album because they were so fun and professional... but I am BLOWN AWAY after looking through our album! The photos are absolutely beautiful and tell the story of our wedding day. Amira and Brandon made us feel so comfortable and they captured every detail of our day perfectly. We will cherish our photos forever and relive our favorite day every time we look at them! Choosing Amira and Brandon as our photographers was by far one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning. We can't thank them enough for the way they beautifully captured so many incredible memories!

Profile Picture Sami, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There aren't enough words to describe how awesome Amira is!! I absolutely dread taking photos and she really made the entire experience so easy and so fun, we didn't have to worry about a thing on our big day! Best of all, our wedding album is PERFECT and we hardly even noticed Amira and her husband Brandon but they managed to photograph everything from make up to late night dance floor photos! My husband and I will recommend her services to any one looking for a wedding photographer! She is very sweet, professional, and her photos are just stunning... I love LOVE how they are elegant and not over edited!! I am just so happy we were able to work with Amira on our big day, she is amazing!

Profile Picture Danae, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Amira and Brandon were so great and have a great eye for photography. From our first meeting I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to be our photographer. She was so nice, friendly, and understood what I wanted for the day of our wedding. She was always available whenever I had a question about anything. The day of the wedding she arrived and immediately went to work with her husband Brandon. She knew I'm not very fond of taking pictures because I having a hard time keeping a natural smile through so many pictures. However, she made it so easy! I couldn't help, but feel happy because she made me feel so comfortable. Brandon found an amazing spot to take some really cool pictures that turned out amazing. She sent me a couple pictures right away for me to see and they were amazing. Can't believe how amazing they turned out, but I should have known because they are really talented photographers. I just wish I lived in San Diego so we could have done engagment photos with them as well. If you're looking for a photographer contact her!!! They are totally worth it and you will be absolutely amazed.

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I can't even begin to describe how AMAZING, Amira truly is! From the moment we met her we knew she was not just your average photographer. She is one that truly cares and has a passion for what she does. Not only does she take phenomenal photo's, but she provides extra recommendations that others seem to miss to help make your wedding day perfect. It may be Amira's business, but her husband supports her passion and is a phenomenal photographer as well, so they come as a dynamic duo. It truly works out perfectly as her husband, Brandon is with the guys before the wedding and Amira is with the bride capturing her beauty. I can't write enough about the experience we had on our wedding day and everything leading up to the day. I would honestly consider Amira, friend with all the respect and love she showed to my wife and I while we were planning and on the day of our wedding. We live in Arizona and planning an out of state wedding can be difficult, but the photography was something we never had to worry about as Amira has excellent and consistent communication. I am not writing this review because, Amira asked me to, but it is what I want to do as I want others to have the greatest photography experience possible and that is with Amira Gray.

Profile Picture GABE, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We worked with Amira all over email! I was in chicago and planned everything remotely. She was always super responsive to all my emails and quick turnaround. I met her the morning of our wedding and knew we had made the right choice with photographer. We had instant rapport and had a blast with her all day.

Profile Picture Liliana Huerta, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amira Gray Photography deserves 10 stars ? from the first conversation to the day we received our photos everything went perfectly! Amira and her husband Brandon make such a great team and truly captured every moment on our special day. The lighting and style of the photos are exactly what I wanted and I can't wait to book my next shoot. I will with out a doubt be using them for future holiday, maternity and future family photos. I can't wait to print my favorite ones (which are ALL of them). Thank you again to Amira & Brandon for being so talented and sweet!
Mr. & Mrs. Majeske

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amira and Brandon are amazing! My photos are stunning and they were amazing to work with. They totally set us at ease, worked very quickly and even made photos fun for my (now) husband who usually hates posing. Amira has an amazing eye and her enthusiasm throughout my wedding day got everyone excited. My sister has used Amira to also take family photos and they always come out great. Thanks so much Amira!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Working with Amira was one of the best parts of our wedding day. Amira and Brandon made the whole photography process seamless! Taking photos with all the different groups on a wedding day can be chaotic but Amira and Brandon made it feel like a breeze. Amira is very professional, easy to work with, organized, and will let you know exactly what she needs from you so you don't have to worry about it. The photos were beautiful and for the reasonable price, I don't think there is a better deal in San Diego. I would absolutely recommend Amira to anyone!

Profile Picture Dana , 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amira and her husband did an amazing Job on our wedding, they got all the photos i wanted and more! They stayed for 8 hours which I was very happy cause they got a lot of the reception. She didn't over edit my photos and i got them back quick. i would highly recommend them, what a great team!

Profile Picture gina, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amira took our wedding photos. She did an absolute amazing job! Can't thank her enough. She was so much fun to work with and we felt very comfortable with her. We DEFINITELY recommend her! Thanks again Amira, it was a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Karina, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amira and Brandon were absolutely outstanding in every moment of working together. From initial shopping, to the big day, to the quick turn around of final photos, they were an absolute joy.

They both had some outstanding ideas about different shots we should try, and also were great about cheering me on when I got tired of taking photos and wanted to get on with the party.

Amira even hung tough when she was feeling ill on the day of our wedding. I never would have guessed!

We are beyond pleased with the final result. Worth everyone penny. 10/10 would recommend.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Amira, and highly recommend her! Both she and her husband carried themselves with the utmost amount of professionalism, which you can clearly see in our beautiful photographs. We were so pleased with Amira's attention to detail before the big day, her thoroughness and thoughtfulness on our big day and with her responsiveness after the big event. Thank you, Amira, for beautifully capturing these memories!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer I highly recommend Amira. Amira shot my engagement shoot, my wedding day & trash the dress shoot. I love all my pictures they are all perfect. Amira was on time to everything I had scheduled with her and even stayed longer on my wedding day then expected. She is out going and wants to help make your day run as smooth as possible. Every picture I asked for Amira made sure to get it. I got my pictures edited and giving to me very fast, she is amazing!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

I cannot rave enough about Amira Gray Photography! We first hired her for our Daughter's Newborn Photos and were beyond impressed with how they turned out. She managed to capture every perfect detail about our baby girl and us in our home and being ourselves. I came away with so many great photos that I will cherish of her for a lifetime! Because we loved these photos SO much we then asked Amira to shoot our Wedding Photos. We got married at the Courthouse and the pictures could not have been more perfect! I've had so many people compliment me on our Wedding Photos and say how beautiful they came out and asked me for the information of our Photographer for themselves or for someone they know. I cannot thank her enough for capturing one of the most important days of my life so picture perfectly! I will absolutely use her again and highly recommend her for any type of memory or event that you want to capture and enjoy looking at fondly for years to come!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/31/14, 2 Reviews