Amira Gray Photography Reviews

Amira Gray Photography 7
  • Alexis

Alexis Hoydal · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Amazing photographer

Amira is the photographer every bride looks for. She has a way of making you feel calm cool and collected. Her photos are absolutely stunning. I have never felt more beautiful than looking at Amira's photos of myself.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kenna

Kenna Hasson · Married on 07/13/2019

Best photographer ever!

WOW. I really didn’t know what a difference a great photographer could make until I met Amira. She is THE BEST. I seriously could not recommend her more!

She helped us shape our timeline, made recommendations based on her experience, and still let us do what we wanted even if we didn’t take all her recommendations. The detail she put into planning our timeline was so helpful. She helped lock it down months in advance - that way we could continue planning the day around the photo schedule.

We had a very tight timeline (as I’m sure most weddings do) and she managed to keep us on track even with children running in the background of our photos, missing grandparents (despite them having been told their call times), and many other obstacles. While all of this was happening she was so positive, calm, friendly, and upbeat. I honestly don’t know how she does it!

Not only did she keep us on track but you can tell that she genuinely wants to get you all the best photos. She took us aside right during golden hour to make sure we took advantage of the sunlight with both photo and video.

Amira and Brandon worked so great with our videographer (Brett Lorenz films) and it was as if they were a complete team even though they were hired separately.

And of course… our photos came out gorgeous!! My husband and I can’t stop looking at them, our families love them, and of course we’re going to get tons of them printed. She also ensures that you get your photos in a timely fashion… and I didn’t know how important this was until I was anxiously awaiting them post-wedding! I know not all photographers do this, and it made us SO happy! Thanks again, Amira & Brandon!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 8
    Amira Gray Photography 9
    Amira Gray Photography 10
    Amira Gray Photography 11
    Amira Gray Photography 12
  • Lauren

lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceeded all of my expectations

Choosing your photographer is one of the most important wedding-related decisions you will make, and I am extremely happy with my choice!

Amira did an absolutely exceptional job capturing not only our day but also the people that made it so special and the effort we put into planning it.

Her energy and enthusiasm were exactly what we needed and wanted. She was so friendly and accommodating of our families and friends, and we got so many compliments about her personality and professionalism. She and Brandon kept things moving smoothly the entire day, and I feel indebted to them for helping make the wedding stress-free and memorable. I was sad to say goodbye to both of them at the end of the night because I genuinely enjoyed being around them!

Amira got our photos to us much earlier than I anticipated, which was greatly appreciated. My husband and I had the best time going through the photos, marveling at every detail and mood Amira managed to capture. Nearly every photo was frame-worthy!

I would recommend Amira without hesitation and am very anxious for another opportunity to work with her in the future!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 18
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 06/15/2019

Best of the best

Picking out a photographer is always tricky but finding the right wedding photographer is even more stressful. Luckily we found the BEST photographer and had the most wonderful time working with Amira from our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Amira made us feel extremely comfortable with her and by the end of our first shoot, we felt as though we knew her forever!

Amira and Brandon's attention to detail was so important and they captured every moment perfectly. She sent us a photo timeline well in advance and worked closely with our wedding planner and entire team to make sure all of our special moments were captured.

My husband and I had the best time going over all of our pictures and even he was blown away. Even our friends and family had the best time reliving our special day and were blown away over every special moment that was captured. There are so many gorgeous pictures that we want to get printed!

She definitely is the best of the best in the business. We cannot wait to work with Amira again in the future!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 19
    Amira Gray Photography 20
    Amira Gray Photography 21
  • Kayti

Kayti · Married on 04/05/2019

Best. Photographer. EVER.

We are so thankful that we found Amira. From our first phone conversation we knew we made the right choice. She is not only extremely knowledgeable and talented, she was great to work with and put us at ease in front of the lens. She walked us through all of the poses and made it fun and easy instead of awkward. Between the engagement shoot and wedding pictures, we got all of the shots that we wanted. She brought positive energy and excitement to the day and it felt like we had a friend tagging along with us all day instead of a professional photographer. She delivered her photos quickly and they were absolutely stunning. Even better than we could have hoped or dreamed. The day wouldn’t have been the same without Amira.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Natalie Valenzuela · Married on 03/09/2019

Amira Gray’s work is exceptional!

Amira did such an amazing job!! She captured the most important day of our lives so that we can re-live our special day over and over again! Our family and friends loved her as well!! She does a wonderful job and making you feel comfortable and beautiful! I had tears in my eyes looking through our photos for the first time! We LOVED her and will use her again for more photo shoots!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 22
    Amira Gray Photography 23
    Amira Gray Photography 24

Lindsay · Married on 02/22/2019

Best decision I've ever made.

From the start, Amira was an absolute dream to work with. Not only was she willing to answer my 5,000 questions before evening speaking about packages, etc. she also willingly met with me - in person - to make sure that our personalities and styles aligned... and boy did they ever! Amira is fun, REAL, professional, and best of all, she made taking pictures with my husband pain free and absolutely effortless! Amira and her husband were a dream team on our big day. The moments they captured of our friends and family are absolutely priceless and the portraits/candids they took of us are UNREAL. Amira's eye for light and stunning backdrops makes each of the pictures she takes absolute perfection. I am SO glad that we found her and cannot wait to have her photograph the most special times in our lives for the years to come.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Amira Gray Photography 25
    Amira Gray Photography 26
    Amira Gray Photography 27
    Amira Gray Photography 28
  • Ashley

Ashley Mccleery · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Amira

My experience with Amira was nothing but amazing. She listened to my concerns about having a skin condition on my wedding day and worked hard to give me the best pictures she possibly could by photoshopping my trouble areas. Amira and her husband have a way of making you feel comfortable even during a very rainy, stressful (but beautiful) wedding day. We will definitely be using them again for all our family photos to come!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Paighton · Married on 09/02/2018

Amira is an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I could not have been happier with our pictures! She is the absolute best and does not settle for less! ;)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Cristina · Married on 08/11/2018

Amira is amazing! Even in some harsh bright lighting on an uncharacteristically humid day for the orange coast she managed to capture stunning photos of our wedding! They are so natural and fresh, none of that over photo shopped and over filtered stuff you sometimes see. She is so wonderful to work with, her partner was just as passionate about getting the best shot and scoping spots for photos. They also helped keep our timeline on track and help put us into poses that took great photos without feeling over staged or unnatural while capturing some incredible candids as well. We couldn’t be more thrilled with our photos!!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Amira Gray Photography 29
    Amira Gray Photography 30
    Amira Gray Photography 31
    Amira Gray Photography 32
    Amira Gray Photography 33

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Amira was by far the BEST and our ABSOLUTE FAVORITE vendor from our wedding. She was awesome in every way, always super responsive and truly went above and beyond expectations when it came to delivering phenomenal photos and made our day so easy breezy. She is super sweet to work with and will always leave you smiling!! My husband and I (so weird to say now!) will definitely be coming to her for any and all future family photos. I highly highly recommend Amira for your wedding, you won't be disapointed!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Amira Gray Photography 41
    Amira Gray Photography 42
    Amira Gray Photography 43

Greg · Married on 05/06/2018

5 Stars for every single aspect of this process! Amira is the best, and referring her to everyone I know is so easy because she is so amazing!

Sent on 06/17/2018

KAYla · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful!

Amira was amazing to work with! She made your wedding picture taking comfortable and enjoyable.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2018

We had Amira capture our engagement bliss in San Diego and our destination wedding in Sonoma! She was beyond amazing to work with in every aspect. One thing about Amira that sets her apart from others is how genuine, kind, helpful, and an absolute joy Amira & her second shooter Brandon are! They made shooting so much fun. We instantly were able to relax and feel comfortable! Amira's work speaks for itself. Her use of light is stunning, she will capture details that will make you tear up, and help guide you so you look your very best. I can't say enough great things about Amira Gray Photography. If you want the stunning photos, a stress free experience, & want someone who genuinely cares about capturing your once in a lifetime moments... go with Amira Gray!!!! We live in Seattle & I am already trying to plot our next photoshoot just so I can work with Amira again :)

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Amira Gray Photography 49
    Amira Gray Photography 50
    Amira Gray Photography 51

Suzi · Married on 04/07/2018

Amira was an an absolute joy to work with. She was my favorite member of our whole wedding day team! She and her husband Brandon had amazing vision for composition, made us feel relaxed and comfortable, and always stayed on time/on task without making anything stressful. I love that our photos have a mixture of standard elements, candid touching moments, and creative elements. My entire bridal party raved to me about how fantastic Amira was to work with, and she actively helped maintain the timeline of our event -- even helping to correct an error with our seating tiles. As bright, cheerful, and positive as she is immensely talented, I would 100% recommend her to any friend of mine getting married or in need of portrait work.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Michael · Married on 02/23/2018

Perfect From Start To Finish

Everything was perfect! Photos came out amazing, captured all the important moments. Amira and Brandon are so down to earth, on top of what needs to get done, and make the process fun! Will always recommend. Thanks guys! -The McDermotts

Sent on 11/15/2018

jody · Married on 12/17/2017

This husband and wife duo will add ease and grace on your special day. If your are they type of couple who wants iconic photos this is the team for you! Their experience and professionalism will undoubtedly leave you wishing you could have a few more hours in the day. With such a rapid turnaround time of getting your photos back is just the bonus. We were ale to relive each moment over again and the joy they captured is a true talent.

They were the perfect fit for our vision and couldn't have captured all of our priceless moments without them.

They come highly recommended from this newlywed couple! You will not be disappointed!

xoxo

Amira Gray Photography 54
    Amira Gray Photography 55
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/22/2017

Amira is AMAZING!!! I was so nervous about choosing a wedding photographer but after our engagement session, I knew I could rest easy on our wedding day. Amira makes even the people that don't love getting their photo taken feel comfortable and beautiful. More than just being a JOY to work with, Amira is incredibly talented while being one of the most humble, sweet people you will work with. Our photos are something I am going to treasure forever. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jazlyn · Married on 09/22/2017

Amira gray for the win

Amira was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so kind and so talented when capturing every breath taking moment. I can't wait to work with her again! Her work is absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Amira Gray

Sent on 12/04/2018

Anna · Married on 08/20/2017

Amira was wonderful to work with and we love our photos! We had her do an engagement session, which was super fun and I love the photos we have from that day. It was nice to have that time dedicated to couples portraits in ideal evening lighting. On our wedding day there was so much to capture - family portraits, the ceremony, reception, etc. Amira and her husband captured more than I even knew! We're pleased with the quality and so glad to have great photos to remember our day and share with our friends and family. Throughout the whole process Amira was incredibly responsive, kind, and accommodating. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Sami · Married on 06/23/2017

I would've given Amira and Brandon a 5/5 even before seeing our album because they were so fun and professional... but I am BLOWN AWAY after looking through our album! The photos are absolutely beautiful and tell the story of our wedding day. Amira and Brandon made us feel so comfortable and they captured every detail of our day perfectly. We will cherish our photos forever and relive our favorite day every time we look at them! Choosing Amira and Brandon as our photographers was by far one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning. We can't thank them enough for the way they beautifully captured so many incredible memories!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Danae · Married on 06/10/2017

There aren't enough words to describe how awesome Amira is!! I absolutely dread taking photos and she really made the entire experience so easy and so fun, we didn't have to worry about a thing on our big day! Best of all, our wedding album is PERFECT and we hardly even noticed Amira and her husband Brandon but they managed to photograph everything from make up to late night dance floor photos! My husband and I will recommend her services to any one looking for a wedding photographer! She is very sweet, professional, and her photos are just stunning... I love LOVE how they are elegant and not over edited!! I am just so happy we were able to work with Amira on our big day, she is amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/28/2017

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS!!! I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Amira and Brandon were so great and have a great eye for photography. From our first meeting I knew without a doubt that I wanted her to be our photographer. She was so nice, friendly, and understood what I wanted for the day of our wedding. She was always available whenever I had a question about anything. The day of the wedding she arrived and immediately went to work with her husband Brandon. She knew I'm not very fond of taking pictures because I having a hard time keeping a natural smile through so many pictures. However, she made it so easy! I couldn't help, but feel happy because she made me feel so comfortable. Brandon found an amazing spot to take some really cool pictures that turned out amazing. She sent me a couple pictures right away for me to see and they were amazing. Can't believe how amazing they turned out, but I should have known because they are really talented photographers. I just wish I lived in San Diego so we could have done engagment photos with them as well. If you're looking for a photographer contact her!!! They are totally worth it and you will be absolutely amazed.

Sent on 06/13/2017

GABE · Married on 05/12/2017

I can't even begin to describe how AMAZING, Amira truly is! From the moment we met her we knew she was not just your average photographer. She is one that truly cares and has a passion for what she does. Not only does she take phenomenal photo's, but she provides extra recommendations that others seem to miss to help make your wedding day perfect. It may be Amira's business, but her husband supports her passion and is a phenomenal photographer as well, so they come as a dynamic duo. It truly works out perfectly as her husband, Brandon is with the guys before the wedding and Amira is with the bride capturing her beauty. I can't write enough about the experience we had on our wedding day and everything leading up to the day. I would honestly consider Amira, friend with all the respect and love she showed to my wife and I while we were planning and on the day of our wedding. We live in Arizona and planning an out of state wedding can be difficult, but the photography was something we never had to worry about as Amira has excellent and consistent communication. I am not writing this review because, Amira asked me to, but it is what I want to do as I want others to have the greatest photography experience possible and that is with Amira Gray.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Liliana Huerta · Married on 04/08/2017

We worked with Amira all over email! I was in chicago and planned everything remotely. She was always super responsive to all my emails and quick turnaround. I met her the morning of our wedding and knew we had made the right choice with photographer. We had instant rapport and had a blast with her all day.

Sent on 11/23/2017