6000 Evans Mill Rd, Greensboro, NC 27409 Map · Phone number

About Amir Luna Photography

Amir Luna Photography provides wedding photography to couples near High Point, North Carolina. Photographer Amir has been photographing couples since 2010. He specializes in portraits and weddings, so couples can guarantee great images together. Amir loves using color, light, texture and emotion to add creative interest.

His services are available to all of North Carolina and the entire East Coast. Amir is willing to travel wherever your wedding may take place. Upon request, Amir Luna Photography may be joined by another photographer to assist photographing for pre-ceremony festivities. All couples will receive an online gallery ready for sharing within 2-3 weeks after the nuptials. His packages differ according to each couple, but may include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot

Other Services
Amir is passionate about pausing time. Which is why he loves to dedicate a portion of his services to portraits. Senior photography, maternity shoots and family portraits are just the tipping point for ways to capture the moments in life.

Follow Amir Luna Photography on

a520f47ad16f1dde 1480645178899 2i7a9851
2i7a0551

27 Reviews for Amir Luna Photography

• User4609525 ·

I recently had my wedding and was in need of a photographer. After doing some research I found Amir Luna. I am all about reviews and knew I had to let everyone know about my great ecperience with him! He was very attentive and helpful. Some photographers are pushy and tell you exaclty what to do but, Amir really took the time to listen to what I liked and was trying to portray. He made me look and feel beautiful in all of my photographs. I would recommend Amir to anyone in need of a friendly, professional photographer for any event. He came to my specific location and provided amazing service at an excellent price. The quality of the photos is superb! Also worked well with children and was able to get them to interact.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

Amir Luna was an AMAZING pick for my wedding photographer. Before the wedding, Amir met with me in person to go over my photo preferences and my schedule for the day to ensure he attended all of the important events. Amir took photos for twelve hours the day of my wedding, traveling to multiple locations to get "getting ready" photos, etc. At my ceremony and reception, he was everywhere but never in the way. He got excellent photos of my camera shy husband and made photo taking completely pain free for him. I would highly recommend Amir Luna Photography!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Meg · Married on 11/26/2016

Amir took my bridal photos and also my wedding day photos. What a talented, friendly and fun photographer to work with! Amir is very detail-oriented which shows beautifully in his work. I can't sing his praises enough.
    I would certainly hire him again.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Amir Luna Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Designer Soirées by Santana
    Designer Soirées by Santana Wedding Planners

Absolutely will continue to push my clients to use his services very professional and great with his clients

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

Amir takes such beautiful photos! I was blown away at how pretty he made my blooms look! I highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again someday! Hopefully soon!

• Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments
    Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Amir on several photoshoots for my bridal gowns & every day wear. He has always done a fabulous job & has gotten some amazing shots that I can use in my ads & website. His bridal packages are incredibly reasonbly priced so definitely check him out!

• 6000 Evans Mill Rd Greensboro, 27409 See on map