hope street, Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number

img2021
eef0073047ac562d 1456591969817 image

4 Reviews for AMG Artistry

Lindsay · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough good things about the beautiful work that Ashley and Heather did for my sister's wedding! They really went above and beyond to make all 5 women in the bridal party happy (which is no small feat)! Ashley and Heather are:

Good listeners - They really took the time to talk with each member of the bridal party and figure out what look each one of us wanted.
    Experts - After listening to us, they added in their own suggestions to help us create the best look possible!
    Flexible - Let's face it, chicks are a little nutty about their hair and makeup! Ashley and Heather were great about being flexible and making any small tweaks that we wanted.
    Time management pros - We managed to stay on schedule without ever feeling rushed!
    Dedicated - They were not going to leave us until everyone was 100% happy with their looks. You really got the sense that it's not just about the money with them, they really love what they do and truly want everyone to look and feel their best.
    FUN - The morning of the wedding can be a little stressful, but Ashley and Heather helped it to be a fun, relaxed time for us. It was just like having two more girlfriends there with us!

I could go on and on, but bottom line: Book Ashley and Heather for your wedding and thank me later ;)

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

If you're looking for a fun and extremely talented hair & makeup crew, look no further!! I cannot say enough how fabulous Ashley & Heather were to work with! I was so nervous on the day of the wedding and they made getting ready such a relaxing and fun experience... we were all joking and laughing as if we'd known each other for years! They totally calmed my nerves and always made sure that both myself and my bridesmaids felt totally comfortable and beautiful. Heather curled my hair so beautifully and is a genius with hair... she recreated my desired hairstyle absolutely perfectly on the first shot! My curls still looked great even the next day! All of my bridesmaids were in love with their hairstyles as well - Heather went out of her way to be sure that everyone loved the way they looked. Ashley is a natural with makeup... she had a great sense of color and what would work best with everyone's skin tones. Both myself and my bridesmaids pretty much left our makeup choices to her expertise and we were all thrilled with the results! We all looked natural and like the best version of ourselves! My makeup lasted all night - it literally looked just as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning! There are tons of decisions and choices to make about your wedding - but working with these two was one of the easiest for me and one I definitely did not regret! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Marisa · Married on 07/25/2015

Ashely is an excellent make-up artist! She did the make up for me and my wedding party back in July. She listened to everyones needs and everyone looked amazing! I don't actually wear makeup very often and wanted to have a more natural as opposed to dramatic look for my wedding day. She did everything perfectly! Even though I still had a natural look I felt all glammed up! My makeup was excellent and lasted the entire night! I did a ton of dancing too! She gave extra lipstick and gloss and I felt great! I keep trying to think of excuses to get my makeup done again! I can't recommend Ashley enough!

Sent on 02/27/2016

AMG Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ Included with price
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Bristol, 02809 See on map
    Location of (AMG Artistry)