Amelia Soper Photography

Seattle, WA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Charming wedding and portrait photography for fun people who delight in connection, individuality, furry friends and a fine drink.

My name is Amelia, but you can call me Amy.

OK, so now that we have that out of the way, there’s a little something else you should know about me. You see, while I consider myself a pretty independent person, I’ve always been that girl who absolutely hates being left out of a good time.

I may not be a skier, but if there’s a trip planned you’d better believe I’ll be there to drink hot toddies in the lodge until you get back. I mean, I’m certainly not about to miss out on a ridiculously fun skiing weekend just because I don’t ski, you know?

Weddings are sort of an extension of that for me. I want to be there to capture every bit of the fun, excitement and overwhelming, heartfelt joy. I work hard to get to know my clients, expecting that by the time your wedding day rolls around, you’ll consider me a friend. You’ll know me and I’ll know you and when I show up on the big day you’re both simply going to think… Hey, my friend Amy’s here. Awesome!

Because the truth is this:

It’s much easier to relax in front of a camera when you know there’s a friend you trust behind it.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erica Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your friendtographer can capture your true self

We can’t give Amy enough stars!! I am not a generally photogenic person, and I have NEVER seen so many photos of myself that I LOVE. She made the photo taking experience fun and was able to capture our personalities and natural smiles. She knows so much about weddings, and even helped us rearrange some of the ceremony setup because she knew there wouldn’t be enough room at the altar. She helped us to create a timeline and kept the flow of the day moving forward. She’s fun and friendly! My whole family adored having her and her extra camera friend Bronwyn around. They both stayed a bit after to join the dance party and I would give them an additional 5 stars for their dancing skills! Everyone should have Amy shoot their big life events. Amazing person and amazing work.
    Kat S. Married on 09/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Flexible, and Talented!

If you want to have fun on your wedding day, trust that you will get authentic and beautiful images then Amy Soper AKA Yourfriendtographer is the one for you! Communication is always clear, she is thoughtful and kind....pretty much everything you need on the biggest celebrations of one's life.
  • Ani
    Ani B. Married on 11/14/2019

The PNW Friendtographer

Your wedding day, and being in front of the camera, can be stressful, but Amelia makes the experience from start to finish not only easy, but fun. Her images are creative and beautiful. Amy has a true talent for capturing not only the love of her couples but those moments of your wedding day that really make it special, she truly will become/is "your friendtographer". She is prompt, professional, easy-to-work with, creative, and truly cares for her couples and it shows not only day of, but in the images you'll cherish for years to come. Bonus love of ASP is her love and knowledge of animals and subsequent discount on wedding packages when you include your furry four-legged family member in your wedding!
  • illustration stars

24 photos · 06/11/2012

Deals

Amelia Soper Photography 1
Gift
Let us know you found us on Wedding Wire & receive a two hour engagement shoot for free with purchase of any wedding day package! Travel fees outside of King County may apply.
Amelia Soper Photography 2
Offer
Who better to share in your special day than your very best friend? Receive $200 off your Standard or Luxe wedding package when you include your pet in your wedding!

Taylor'd Events Group Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Your "friendographer" is her tag line and she truly is, she loves her clients and their pets! We love working with Amy!

Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Wedding Officiants

I totally adore Amelia. Not only is she an amazing human being, joyful lady and animal lover but she is one of the most exceptional wedding photographers I have worked with over my 10+ years of officiating weddings in the Pacific Northwest. Amelia's couples love her. Venues love her. Vendors love her. She is a total package of grace, professionalism, creativity and heart - and she fully brings this to the art of photography that she loves so very much. Amelia took a magnificent photo of a dog under the skirt of a bride that I absolutely treasure - I see thousands of wedding photos each year and this one makes my heart sing! Ask to see it!

Se La Vie Photography Se La Vie Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Amelia (Amy) on 2 separate occasions. She has also taken our family portraits twice! She's such an easy person to be around! She's funny, professional and whenever I'm around her, it's always like we're friends! She has an amazing personality and takes beautiful photos! She is always progressing and trying new things. She's amazing and I would book her for my wedding if I wasn't already married. :)

14300 Greenwood Ave N Suite D Seattle, WA, 98133
2069549449

Location of (Amelia Soper Photography)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding