Woodinville, WA 98072 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Amelia Soper Photography

Charming wedding and portrait photography for fun people who delight in connection, individuality, furry friends and a fine drink.

My name is Amelia, but you can call me Amy.

OK, so now that we have that out of the way, there’s a little something else you should know about me. You see, while I consider myself a pretty independent person, I’ve always been that girl who absolutely hates being left out of a good time.

I may not be a skier, but if there’s a trip planned you’d better believe I’ll be there to drink hot toddies in the lodge until you get back. I mean, I’m certainly not about to miss out on a ridiculously fun skiing weekend just because I don’t ski, you know?

Weddings are sort of an extension of that for me. I want to be there to capture every bit of the fun, excitement and overwhelming, heartfelt joy. I work hard to get to know my clients, expecting that by the time your wedding day rolls around, you’ll consider me a friend. You’ll know me and I’ll know you and when I show up on the big day you’re both simply going to think… Hey, my friend Amy’s here. Awesome!

Because the truth is this:

It’s much easier to relax in front of a camera when you know there’s a friend you trust behind it.

Follow Amelia Soper Photography on

Photos 36 Photos
Real Weddings 24 Photos

58 Reviews for Amelia Soper Photography

Kat St. John · Getting married on 09/03/2020

Fun, Flexible, and Talented!

If you want to have fun on your wedding day, trust that you will get authentic and beautiful images then Amy Soper AKA Yourfriendtographer is the one for you! Communication is always clear, she is thoughtful and kind....pretty much everything you need on the biggest celebrations of one's life.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Ani

Ani Butler · Married on 02/11/2020

The PNW Friendtographer

Your wedding day, and being in front of the camera, can be stressful, but Amelia makes the experience from start to finish not only easy, but fun. Her images are creative and beautiful. Amy has a true talent for capturing not only the love of her couples but those moments of your wedding day that really make it special, she truly will become/is "your friendtographer". She is prompt, professional, easy-to-work with, creative, and truly cares for her couples and it shows not only day of, but in the images you'll cherish for years to come. Bonus love of ASP is her love and knowledge of animals and subsequent discount on wedding packages when you include your furry four-legged family member in your wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Nayiri

Nayiri Haroutunian · Married on 09/29/2019

The Ideal Wedding Photographer

Amy is EXACTLY what I was looking for in a wedding photographer: talented, reliable, and professional; positive and easy to work with; and very reasonably priced!! She was one of only a few things that I felt confident about when planning my wedding. Wedding photographer? Check! Our engagement and wedding photos are a treasure and we will definitely reach out to her again when looking for family photos in the future. If you choose Amy to be your photographer, rest assured you'll have quality photos and a great experience too!

Sent on 02/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amelia Soper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Amelia Soper Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Shoot with purchase of any Wedding Package!
    Let us know you found us on Wedding Wire & receive a two hour engagement shoot for free with purchase of any wedding day package! Travel fees outside of King County may apply.
  • Amelia Soper Photography 2
    Something to Wag about! Share your day with your best friend and save $200!
    Who better to share in your special day than your very best friend? Receive $200 off your Standard or Luxe wedding package when you include your pet in your wedding!

• Taylor'd Events Group Wedding Planners

Your "friendographer" is her tag line and she truly is, she loves her clients and their pets! We love working with Amy!

• Annemarie Juhlian, Seattle Wedding Officiant & Minister Wedding Officiants

I totally adore Amelia. Not only is she an amazing human being, joyful lady and animal lover but she is one of the most exceptional wedding photographers I have worked with over my 10+ years of officiating weddings in the Pacific Northwest. Amelia's couples love her. Venues love her. Vendors love her. She is a total package of grace, professionalism, creativity and heart - and she fully brings this to the art of photography that she loves so very much. Amelia took a magnificent photo of a dog under the skirt of a bride that I absolutely treasure - I see thousands of wedding photos each year and this one makes my heart sing! Ask to see it!

• Se La Vie Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Amelia (Amy) on 2 separate occasions. She has also taken our family portraits twice! She's such an easy person to be around! She's funny, professional and whenever I'm around her, it's always like we're friends! She has an amazing personality and takes beautiful photos! She is always progressing and trying new things. She's amazing and I would book her for my wedding if I wasn't already married. :)

• Woodinville, 98072 See on map
    2069549449 (Phone number)
    Location of (Amelia Soper Photography)