1172 Day Street, Green Bay, WI 54302 Map · Phone number

About AMC DJ & Karaoke

Hello my name is Stephen R. Rutten.

I am the sole owner of AMC DJ and Karaoke. I have been providing entertainment for Weddings as well as many other functions in the Green Bay, WI area for over 25 years.

I take pride in providing the highest quality Disc Jockey service available. I believe in careful preparation to ensure the smallest details are not overlooked. I start by being set up and ready to start at least one hour prior to your guest arrival when ever possible. I use state of the art LED lighting and sound technology. No event is too big or small, we are here for your needs. I will work with your budget and provide you with the best package possible to fit your needs.

I offer FREE unlimited consultations to custom tailor the evening and activities and create the right music mix for your particular tastes and that of your guests. I'll combine my experience and professionalism with your preferences to produce a successful and memorable event. Your wedding reception will become worry-free. I have built a great reputation for creating elegant and festive wedding receptions.

We also have a state of the art web site that will allow you to book your event on line, manage your account, pick music, and communicate with me easier; making your experience easy, fun, and worry-free!

I understand how very important it is for your Wedding to be perfect.
I will help you create an event that you'll be proud of and your guests will remember for years to come. After gathering all of your information, every detail will be customized to reflect YOUR personality. Your input is extremely important to me.

You can take comfort in knowing all of your requests and specifications will be implemented. You will be able to relax and thoroughly enjoy your "Wedding Day".

The bride with her bridesmaids

• User3819677 · 2+ years ago

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

Was very disappointed in AMC DJ service. Showed up in basketball shorts and a tshirt that looked very worn to our first meeting. Per his website, he offers unlimited meetings, our first meeting was the only meeting we had with him. It felt like he didnt really want to listen to how we would like the music to go. We kept getting the I have done many weddings, these are the most popular songs. As the bride I asked him to play a song, and with rudeness I was told that he cant just click on a song and it play, he was using a laptop. We had a special song we wanted played that night and told him we would let him know when to play it. Someone requested the song earlier in the night and he played it. I feel he should have not played and told them it would be played later on that night. He was taking pictures with his personal camera and kept getting in our photographer's way. Our photographer's only complaint was our DJ getting in the way of the pictures she was taking, not even our guest taking pictures were getting in her way. He than posted them on social media the next day. During our first meeting when he said he takes pictures we said we were ok with that, as long as we got a copy of them. Never thought he would care more about taking pictures and getting in the way of our photographer and seemed to not really care about playing music. We were never told or asked if it would be ok to post pictures on social media. We had many complaints from our guest about the dj and how he was very creepy.

Sent on 08/12/2014