Amblyn Faith Cakery

Stedman, NC View map

At Amblyn Faith Cakery, our goal is to take your ideas and dreams and make them a reality that reflects your style. We offer many options for all budgets and handle our customers and their events with the same caring and standards as if they were our own family. Along with cakes we can also provide favors (most popular with our clients are hand decorated white chocolates), some light catering, programs, bouquet designs, and decorating designs. We also offer a quaint chapel that makes a wonderful atmosphere for small weddings.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Tammy
    Tammy Married on 08/11/2012
    Could not ask for a better cake loved, loved it
    Rachael Married on 10/08/2011
    I actually use Amblyn Faith all the time. I have used them for birthdays for both of my kids and my husband. They have also done cakes for my job. Because they have done such a superb job in the past, I knew I would use them for my wedding cake. They also did the appetizers for my wedding guests. My cake was beautiful and delicious. The appetizers were great as well. They are a sweet bunch of people to work with. I would recommend them to anyone! The cake will taste just as delicious as it looks! That is a promise!
    Jennifer Married on 12/19/2010
    I had a cupcake wedding cake. Red Velvet was the only flavor. They were delicious and i had many compliments. The shop is a small shop and i would recommend that any future bride come in prepared with what want. The ladies are very nice.

Just Rite Music Just Rite Music Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure if working with Amblyn Faith Cakery on a very special wedding some time ago and they had a georgeuos cake prepared for the special day. I look forward to working with them on many more events. We all had a ball celebrating this special day.

5056 Front St Stedman, 28391
Location of (Amblyn Faith Cakery)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding