2104 St. Bernard Ave., New Orleans, LA 70195 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Ambiance U Desire

Offers you all the things that other's can't. We pride ourselves on providing customers with a high-quality and personal service. Providing good service means taking the time to listen. We provide a wide area of services from, planning some or all of the event, full service event decorating, all this for the couple planning the day of their dreams here in the New Orleans, and surrounding areas. We also provide the decorations, balloons, arches, bouquets, favors, and other gift Items.

d8cc83e19aeb4c02 1262642306894 1010334
imagewrap1

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Ambiance U Desire

Giselle · Married on 08/08/2009

My husband and I were really pleased with the services that Ambiance U Desire gave us. My planner was their for me from begining to the end. The staff of Ambiance U Desire was excellent, very kind and caring. My mother was expecially pleased with the florals. My floral budget was not what I originally planned it to be, but when we say the work that she did on another wedding I was blown away. No one knew we paid so little, and they all looked magnificant. My mother still talks about it to this day.

My decor when I walked into the ceremony was just to die for. The details and the depth of the planning was beyond my imagination. When they said to me " Just sit back and relax......" I did just that. They were able to show my guest and family the vision that I had, with every little detail from our conversations. Not to mention my reception area was truly breathtaking. I didn't think decor mixed they way they did would be so beautiful, it was just simply gorgeous. The look on my husbands face when we walked in was priceless. He stated to me that he didn't think all this would come from the budget that we set aside, but it did, and so much more. We were able to give our guest the time of their lives. Thanks to Ambiance U Desire, and staff. All of my vendors were excellent. My planner recommended all of the vendors from caterer, to photographer and all, I was not disappointed at all. It is really nice to have someone to take the worry away from you and not be bothered with all the small details, and problems. That is a nice touch.

I really thought it was a really nice on my planners part to have the limo company come back for me and my husband at the end of the night. We didn't think about how we were to get to back to the hotel that night. I was truly surprised when she told us the car was outside waiting for us. What a nice thought, she even had a to go box for us in the car, for our room. Just a nice surprise. I would highly recommend Ambiance U Desire for all of your wedding and event needs. Can't wait for the one year anniversary party. Thanks again for everything!!!!

Mrs. Giselle M. Catherine-Sampson

Sent on 03/13/2010

Ambiance U Desire FAQ

• 2104 St. Bernard Ave. New Orleans See on map
    Mon. - 11am - 6pm Tues.- 10am - 6pm Wed.- Closed (will do evening appt only.) Thur.- Sat. - 10am - 6pm Sun.- Closed (will do appts. only.)