Amber Jones Photography

485 New Park 2nd Floor, West Hartford, CT 06110 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Amber Jones Photography

Amber Jones Photography is a wedding photographer located in West Hartford, Connecticut who serves the surrounding and Hartford regions and is willing to travel. Amber Jones would love to share her passion and love for photography with couples by helping them memorialize their special celebration. She promises to capture every moment — big and small — of your wedding day so you can remember it in all of its glory.

Amber Jones Photography uses contemporary and photojournalism photographic styles to shoot your wedding day. Couples may request Amber go with them to multiple locations and work only one event per day. You may also ask for additional hours. Amber Jones Photography offers high-resolution images, liability insurance, a second shooter, and slideshows. She would also be happy to photograph boudoir and engagement shoots and wedding portraits. Couples may receive the following photography items:

• Canvas

Amber Jones Photography 2
Amber Jones Photography 3
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could offer one piece of advice to any couple trying to plan their perfect wedding, it would be to hire Amber. Her ability to capture a moment or a feeling in a photo is truly remarkable. She has an unbeatable eye for beauty and you can’t help but fall in love with each and every shot she captures. I have never considered my fiancé and myself photogenic people, but Amber finds a way to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and that truly shines through in every picture. There is something genuinely special about her work. Her pictures speak for themselves, but what they can’t tell you is that Amber is kind, dependable, professional, and exceptional with communication. She is so passionate about her clients and the art she creates. She is definitely the best decision my fiancé and I have made so far in this process. I could not recommend her more highly and wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Amber Jones Photography 6

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2018

Initially when I set out to choose a wedding photographer, I didn’t already have anyone in mind and I didn’t have any friends who had convincing referral advice. Wedding photography was a priority for me, so I was serious about my search! I met Amber at a bridal expo and was immediately impressed by the style of her photos. She was so easy to talk to and professional, and I was sold... and choosing her was the best decision! She did a fantastic job with our engagement photos, and there were so many we loved that it was hard to choose just one to put on our save the date! She was also fantastic at our wedding. I love our pictures so much! She had the idea to visit the venue together before the wedding to make sure we knew where we wanted to take photos. I’m so glad we did! We ended up choosing a different spot than I originally had in mind that was a million times better. On the day of the wedding, she had a sewing needle and thread when my husband’s button fell off his tux, and a band aid for my flower girl. Totally saved the day at least twice! Overall, we had a great experience and we are left with some beautiful photos to remember our day.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Amber Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amber Jones Photography 1
    Boudoir Session a $499 value!

In order to receive the free sesison your wedding must be booked within 7 days of our first phone or in person wedding consultation.

The session includes:

Pre-shoot consultation and wardrobe coaching

Secret Pinterest board

4-hour session

Professional hair and makeup

4 outfit changes, bodyscapes and a white sheet series

Surprise gift bag

Amber’s artistry and expert coaching to bring out you at your best

Only-buy-what-you-love policy

Private, in-person reveal and ordering session

• 485 New Park 2nd Floor, 2nd Floor West Hartford, CT, 06110 See on map