Amber Jones Photography Reviews

Amber Jones Photography 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

Amber is amazing , she’s patient, kind , creative and such a professional !!!! I love our wedding photos and it just helped us remember how much fun we had and loved everything about it !!! Definitely recommend amber !!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Amber Jones Photography 8
    Amber Jones Photography 9
    Amber Jones Photography 10
    Amber Jones Photography 11

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire the best, you'll never regret it.

To say that we had an excellent experience working with Amber isn't sufficient. From our very first consultation, Amber was incredibly professional and left us feeling completely at ease. We had such a fun time at our engagement photo shoot as Amber turned our awkward poses into amazing moments that she captured beautifully. She provided us with a comprehensive wedding timeline to make sure we got the kinds of photos we wanted, making sure the day of the wedding went smooth as can be. Amber faded into the background during the ceremony and managed to capture the most amazing photos of our special day that we will be able to look back on happily. An absolute pleasure to work with and she had so much to offer, we can't recommend Amber highly enough. P.S. Go for the second photographer, we almost didn't and would surely have regretted it. She works with the best, take her advice!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Amber Jones Photography 12
    Amber Jones Photography 13
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could offer one piece of advice to any couple trying to plan their perfect wedding, it would be to hire Amber. Her ability to capture a moment or a feeling in a photo is truly remarkable. She has an unbeatable eye for beauty and you can’t help but fall in love with each and every shot she captures. I have never considered my fiancé and myself photogenic people, but Amber finds a way to make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and that truly shines through in every picture. There is something genuinely special about her work. Her pictures speak for themselves, but what they can’t tell you is that Amber is kind, dependable, professional, and exceptional with communication. She is so passionate about her clients and the art she creates. She is definitely the best decision my fiancé and I have made so far in this process. I could not recommend her more highly and wish I could give her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Amber Jones Photography 14

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2018

Initially when I set out to choose a wedding photographer, I didn’t already have anyone in mind and I didn’t have any friends who had convincing referral advice. Wedding photography was a priority for me, so I was serious about my search! I met Amber at a bridal expo and was immediately impressed by the style of her photos. She was so easy to talk to and professional, and I was sold... and choosing her was the best decision! She did a fantastic job with our engagement photos, and there were so many we loved that it was hard to choose just one to put on our save the date! She was also fantastic at our wedding. I love our pictures so much! She had the idea to visit the venue together before the wedding to make sure we knew where we wanted to take photos. I’m so glad we did! We ended up choosing a different spot than I originally had in mind that was a million times better. On the day of the wedding, she had a sewing needle and thread when my husband’s button fell off his tux, and a band aid for my flower girl. Totally saved the day at least twice! Overall, we had a great experience and we are left with some beautiful photos to remember our day.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Michael · Married on 10/28/2017

Amber was our photographer for our October 2017 wedding and I must say that we couldn't have made a better choice! She made us feel comfortable the whole time and was amazing at keeping things going with pictures of a very large family. I loved all the photos we received at the end and will cherish them forever! One of the most important vendor choices you can make is your photographer and Amber is the best choice.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2016

Amber is amazing!! She was flexible, warm, willing to listen but also able to made some great recommendations. She was extremely reliable and punctual also! Her work is flawless (she shot our engagement session as well as our wedding). We also signed up to do the photo booth at the reception, which was a hit!! We HIGHLY recommend Amber !

Sent on 09/14/2016

Amber was easy to work with and cane to our wedding with her photo booth. The open design made it capable to have larger groups in the shots. She created a personalized design for our guests to take as a keepsake.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 05/31/2014

Let's put it this way, Amber is a GEM amidst the sea of photographers that you are sorting through to pick for your wedding. Stop now, CHOOSE HER!

We had an initial consultation in her beautiful studio in West Hartford. She is friendly and personable and her work is beautiful. She created a few package options for me within and surrounding the confines of my tight budget and talked me through the details. She gave me loads of information and asked me questions to help me sort out what I wanted. Having found her from a personal recommendation I felt completely confident in booking once we met and came up with a game plan!

I was excited and nervous and when it came time for our engagement photos (she schlepped her butt all the way to the Brooklyn Bridge at SUNRISE for us- which was her idea- but still that's commitment to lighting!) I was worried we would feel totally awkward being all snuggles and romantic in front of someone we've met once. Well it is awkward, but Amber does an amazing job of diffusing that and making you feel totally relaxed and normal! When we were done and walking back to the train she stopped us and said 'Wait! I see the light!' and snapped a dozen more photographs. Let me tell you, she DOES see the light, The pictures were AMAZING and I knew my wedding day would be captured perfectly- it was!

At the wedding she was the fly on the wall collecting moments for me and more than once became my 'as needed bridesmaid' to expertly re-bustle my falling dress or help me across treacherous but beautiful terrain in a wedding gown!

I am lucky to say that I now consider Amber a friend and know she will only do even more great work from here on out. You would be lucky to have her photograph your wedding or event. She's the best choice I made (aside from the groom)!

(I strongly suggest a peek at her facebook page to get an idea for her talent: https://www.facebook.com/StudioPura )

Sent on 07/06/2014

Alaina · Married on 03/16/2014

Everything about the experience was fantastic! Amber was both positive and professional to work with.

Chelsea · Married on 11/30/2013

Amber is incredible! She did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos and was so easy to work with. She was great at helping us relax in front of the camera, especially since neither of us typically like having our pictures taken. The pictures turned out beautifully and we have received so many compliments on how well the day was captured.

Amber did an excellent job making sure all the details were ironed out before the big day so that we didn't have to worry about it the day of. She called to go over what photos we wanted and the location. As she was coming from out of the area, she arrived early the day of to get a lay of the land and found some beautiful photo spots. Loved working with her and will definitely recommend her to friends!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Amber was fantastic to work with. She is very communicative and makes sure that all the details and your preferences are ironed out well in advance of the wedding and, on that day, she is a pro. Great photos without a second of worry on our end. Great work!

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

Amber was amazing. By far the best choice we made for the wedding (other than marrying each other).

Sent on 03/12/2014