West 14th Street Unit C, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number

About Amazing Edibles Gourmet Catering

We are full service catering company that does everything from drop off breakfasts, lunches and dinners, to cook onsite picnics, plated dinners, butlered hors d'oeuvres receptions, social events and cooking classes right here in our amazing kitchen! We can get you linens, rental items, decor, entertainment, and any other specialty items you need. We also have amazing staff including bartenders, chefs, and servers that will help make your event outstanding so you can relax and enjoy the party!

Follow Amazing Edibles Gourmet Catering on

img0431
img0065 copy

2 Reviews for Amazing Edibles Gourmet Catering

Julianne · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Amazing Edibles to cater our wedding on July 28,2018 at Moonlight Studios in Chicago. Let me just start by saying that I never thought getting a caterer just to call me back when planning a wedding would be so difficult, but that does NOT apply to Amazing Edibles. After trying several times to get a hold of Blue Plate, I gave up and gave Amazing Edibles a call based solely on Yelp reviews. I was not sure what to expect, but I was glad I made that call. Andrea and Diana are two of the most amazing people to work with. They are experienced, attentive, super nice, and thorough. We did not want to hire a wedding planner, so we were going to need a little extra help setting up the reception. Not only were they more than happy to take care of that, they did an excellent job executing my vision. Let's not forget the most important part...the food was truly AMAZING! We got so many compliments from our guests! Next time I need a caterer, Amazing Edibles will be at the top of my list :)

Sent on 09/03/2018

Megan · Married on 11/10/2017

The best catering team we could have asked for! We worked really hard to find a caterer that was down to earth, knowledgable, and had great food. Amazing Edibles was it - no doubt. We had a wonderful tasting with Andrea. Not only was the food good, but we had FUN! We got along well with her and knew that we were in good hands for our big day.

Working with them in the weeks leading up to the wedding was a breeze. Diana was on top of everything and we always had an updated invoice that reflected our additions and changes. They were a great source of advice and helped us figure out details specific to the venue. We knew that no matter what, they had our back and would do the best they could to make everything perfect.

Wedding day was perfect! And a lot of that was thanks to Amazing Edibles. They did an amazing job setting up the venue (Floating World Gallery) and helped put set up our decorations. Each detail was executed perfectly.

We heard SO MUCH positive feedback on the food. People loved it and came up to us all night telling us how amazing it tasted. My husband's uncle even asked for their business card! It was delicious comfort food and it truly made our wedding night better.

I couldn't recommend the Amazing Edibles team enough. They will not disappoint. Thanks for all you did!

Sent on 11/25/2017