Kuma's Catering

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Kuma’s Catering is a wedding culinary service based in Chicago, Illinois. This business was established in 2005 as a hidden gem in Chicago’s Avondale neighborhood. The team has since expanded, blossoming from a corner bar offering bistro fare to a fully-fledged restaurant chain. With their catering services, they aim to surpass the expectations of couples that they work with, providing them with a highly personalized experience. Most importantly, they strive to help you create a meal worth remembering for your special day.

You can work with the Kuma’s Catering staff to design a menu that reflects your personal tastes. They specialize in classic American fare, celebrated for their succulent burgers and delicious sides. The team is proud to source all of their ingredients and supplied beverages locally, ensuring that you and your guests can experience the very best of what Chicago has to offer. A drinks package can be included, featuring premium beers, wine, and liquor. Any dietary restrictions can be accommodated in your menu, making it safe for everyone to enjoy. The staff can manage all delivery and set up, and a team of servers will be present to see to your every culinary need.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Server(s)
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Sandwiches

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Flatware
Glassware

Molly H. Married on 08/08/2021

Perfect for our small wedding reception

Lisa was amazing! Working with her made everything a breeze for our small reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing with regard to our food. Leading up to the event, Lisa was super helpful with recommendations for the menu and quantities we needed. We were able to make sure our veg/vegan/gluten-free guests had tasty options as well! Lisa arrived on time, set up the food quickly, and everything was warm and fresh. She even provided to-go boxes for leftovers. I cannot stress how happy we were with our decision to have Kuma's cater our reception!
    Jana J. Married on 07/31/2021

Best Wedding Dinner Ever!

We loved having Kuma's Corner cater our wedding!!! Kuma's caterer Lisa is a keeper, she's hilarious, organized, always keeps in contact (way better than I was doing, I'd be lost without her) and the food was amazing. The price was fantastic (under $400!!), we ordered sliders for 25 people, pans of macaroni and cheese (they even set up a mac n cheese bar), pulled pork, chips, and Kuma's provided their house made mayo and ketchup plus mustard and all the serving utensils!!! Best decision ever!! All of my guests raved about the food and can't wait to visit the restaurant!
    Emily M. Married on 06/19/2021

Wedding of My Dreams

Holy Moly! Lisa went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make our reception absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to explain how easy she made things. She was patient, kind, and very generous with her time; this allowed me to really remain calm while planning my wedding. (I didn't feel like I was planning alone because she really gave me the support and structure I needed for planning an event of this level) I will sing Kuma's praises until the end of days. I literally cannot imagine having anyone else cater any of my future events because they are THAT amazing. 10/10 you HAVE to hire them. Look no further, they have you covered and then some.
    Thank you for making my life easier and my wedding an absolute dream!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Lisa Weatherston
Lisa Weatherston
Director of Catering and Events

READY TO MAKE YOUR EVENT, PARTY, WEDDING, BIRTHDAY AND ANY GATHERING A MEMORABLE SUCCESS?

LISA IS A HIGH-ENERGY BADASS AND THE ABSOLUTE MASTER OF ALL THINGS KUMA’S CATERING. NO JOB IS TOO BIG, NO EVENT TOO SMALL. SHE’S BEYOND PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING EVERY EXPERIENCE OUTSTANDING FOR YOUR GUESTS FROM START TO FINISH.

852 W Fulton Market Chicago, IL, 60607
312-666-9090
Location of (Kuma's Catering)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding