Indian Garden Restaurant & Caterings

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Let Mantra cater to you on your special day! We are an award-winning, full-service catering company based in Chicago. We have two restaurants - Mantra & Indian Garden in the Chicagoland area - both restaurants provide catering options! At Mantra & Indian Garden - we don't only provide delicious food; we also provide exceptional service and give our clients the best experience possible to make their event special. We offer traditional Indian cuisine, but also work with our clients to provide a wide variety of fusion cuisines as well! No two events we cater are the same, we take pride in working with our clients to create a customized menu that reflects their vision & personalities! Contact us to cater your special day! We will work with you to make sure your event is everything you wishes of and more. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Nisha P. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best! Highly Recommend!

My husband and I originally reached out to Anu back in 2019 when we got engaged, hoping to get married in 2020. When the pandemic hit we were forced to push our wedding THREE TIMES. However, Indian Garden and their team were extremely flexible. They made sure I was their priority and assured me all my deposits were safe. They made this whole experience easy and I’m so glad I went with them for my Indian wedding. Not to mention, the day of was FABULOUS. We got so many compliments on the food (honestly that’s the main compliment of the night). Their attention to detail on the setup is unmatched. They are truly amazing and I highly recommend using them for your upcoming wedding.
  • Afrah
    Afrah H. Married on 07/12/2022

Indian Garden

Indian Garden catered a delicious and authentic Indian meal for a small family gathering. The food not only looked wonderful but tasted great as well. The management also cooperated in accommodating my family's dietary restrictions. I will be ordering from them in the future and highly recommend them.

Indian Garden Restaurant & Caterings's reply:

Thank you Afrah ! We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to hear from you again.
    Anu/Kasia & Team

Team

Anu  Sharma
Anu Sharma
Culinary Consultant-Designer

Anu Sharma with Kasia & Nassir Ali are highly recognized for their skill to create exceptional events. Anu’s eye for design, Nasir’s attention to detail and Kasia’s passion for excellence doesn’t stop with their cuisine, Anu has crafted an amazing culinary and operations team. Her team is comprised of 16 highly skilled Indian Chef’s, several senior catering managers’ with over 30 years’ experience in the industry and a highly accomplished operations team.

Kasia Firs
Kasia Firs
Catering Director

Kasia & Nassir Ali are highly recognized for their skill to create exceptional events. Anu’s eye for design, Nasir’s attention to detail and Kasia’s passion for excellence doesn’t stop with their cuisine, Anu & Kasia has crafted an amazing culinary and operations team. Their team is comprised of 16 highly skilled Indian Chef’s, several senior catering managers’ with over 30 years’ experience in the industry and a highly accomplished operations team.

247 E Ontario 2nd Floor Chicago, IL, 60611
(312) 280-4910
Location of (Indian Garden Restaurant & Caterings)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding