Ormond Beach, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events

Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events is a wedding planner and coordinator based out of Ormond Beach, Florida who also serves the Dayton Beach region. Amanda has an affinity for sunny beach settings and engaging with other people. Her business combines these two loves and allows her to genuinely enjoy and find great joy in her line of work. Amanda’s eight years of experience in the event planning industry informs her skillful execution and lighthearted client interactions.

Amanda offers couples coordination packages that range from partial or full planning options to day-of services. Couples begin with a complimentary and comprehensive consultation in order to communicate to their planning professional any specific visions they have. Amanda then works hard to bring their wedding fantasies to life. Some additional services offered by Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events include:

• Services for destination weddings

Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 5
Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 6
Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 7

Alyssa · Married on 03/30/2019

The best money I spent in my entire wedding planning.

When I came across Amanda, I thought I had everything figured out, I was more towards the end of my wedding planning journey and I really didn’t see the need to pay someone to come in and mange, when I felt like I had it under control. And no matter how well organized I thought I was, there was NO way I could’ve done it without her. I can honestly say that the day of the wedding and leading up was a piece of cake. As a bride, and with 90% of my guest being out of town, stressing the small stuff was something I didn’t want to deal with. The day of the wedding was me and my bridesmaids getting ready, enjoying the day, and completely worry free because I knew no matter the request or what came our way, Amanda would take care of it. I even had time for a massage the day of btw!!! She was prompt, well organized and really took the lead. She was the best hostess for my guest and made sure she and I were on the very same page from day one. She took care of him bigger issues and the tiny things I didn’t even think about. She was there whenever I needed her and was always a phone call or text away. She’s super personable and once again, one of the best parts of my wedding. She was worth every penny and completely reasonable. Above all else, she’s a friend. She was someone I could be completely and utterly honest with and no matter what I asked of her, she got it done. Thank you so much Amanda for all you did for our wedding. It seriously wouldn’t have been the same without you.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 14
  • Kyndra

Kyndra · Married on 12/01/2018

AMAZING Wedding Coordinator

Amanda was absolutely amazing. She made sure every single little detail was ironed out and I didn’t have to stress about anything. The day of the wedding was perfect and it was all because of her expertise and pride in attention to details. She helped with everything from color schemes and decor, to booking vendors and making sure everyone arrived on time. I am so thankful to have found her and I knew my wedding was in good hands. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator or planner you cannot go wrong with Amanda, and she’s super sweet too!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events Pricing

Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events Price Rates

Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1