Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events Reviews

Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 5
Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 6
Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 7

Alyssa · Married on 03/30/2019

The best money I spent in my entire wedding planning.

When I came across Amanda, I thought I had everything figured out, I was more towards the end of my wedding planning journey and I really didn’t see the need to pay someone to come in and mange, when I felt like I had it under control. And no matter how well organized I thought I was, there was NO way I could’ve done it without her. I can honestly say that the day of the wedding and leading up was a piece of cake. As a bride, and with 90% of my guest being out of town, stressing the small stuff was something I didn’t want to deal with. The day of the wedding was me and my bridesmaids getting ready, enjoying the day, and completely worry free because I knew no matter the request or what came our way, Amanda would take care of it. I even had time for a massage the day of btw!!! She was prompt, well organized and really took the lead. She was the best hostess for my guest and made sure she and I were on the very same page from day one. She took care of him bigger issues and the tiny things I didn’t even think about. She was there whenever I needed her and was always a phone call or text away. She’s super personable and once again, one of the best parts of my wedding. She was worth every penny and completely reasonable. Above all else, she’s a friend. She was someone I could be completely and utterly honest with and no matter what I asked of her, she got it done. Thank you so much Amanda for all you did for our wedding. It seriously wouldn’t have been the same without you.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Amanda Jayne Weddings & Events 14
  • Kyndra

Kyndra · Married on 12/01/2018

AMAZING Wedding Coordinator

Amanda was absolutely amazing. She made sure every single little detail was ironed out and I didn’t have to stress about anything. The day of the wedding was perfect and it was all because of her expertise and pride in attention to details. She helped with everything from color schemes and decor, to booking vendors and making sure everyone arrived on time. I am so thankful to have found her and I knew my wedding was in good hands. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator or planner you cannot go wrong with Amanda, and she’s super sweet too!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Cheyenne · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda is everything a bride wants, and more!

Amanda is everything a bride could possibly want in an event manager. I currently reside overseas and was planning a wedding in my Florida hometown, and there is no way I could have done it without her. Amanda takes the time to get the know the bride and exactly what she wants, and then takes control to make it happen. She is so very sincere in her desire to make your day everything you dream it to be. She is very lovely, relatable and professional. I absolutely recommend Amanda!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Rachel · Married on 01/23/2016

Professional, organized, fantastic

We were so happy to have Amanda as our day of coordinator! She made everything run so smoothly, while keeping me relaxed! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/29/2018

Khrysten Martino · Married on 10/13/2012

Amazing planner

Amanda did an amazing job at our wedding! Made sure that everything was done how it was suppose it! And I was able to enjoy the day! I was the one in the dress without any stress! Which is every brides dream!

Sent on 12/01/2018