West Chester, OH 45069 Map · Phone number

About Amanda Donaho Photography

I shoot weddings because that is my passion.  It’s what makes me come alive.  Knowing that the images I am creating for you are those that will hang on your walls (and your children’s, and grandchildren’s…) is an honor.  I hope that in 20 years from now when you look back at your wedding photos, that you will feel the same rush of emotions that you felt on your wedding day (and remember how smokin’ hot you looked!).

Other couples have also viewed

• Joe Hatton Photography
IMG1402

43 Reviews for Amanda Donaho Photography

Dana D. · Married on 02/14/2020

In Love with Our Photos

This review is quite delayed (my husband and I got married on February 14, 2020), but after reminiscing about our wedding day recently, we both felt it was necessary to share what an amazing photographer Amanda Donaho is for anyone who is in search of one for their wedding; you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who comes more highly recommended than her. Amanda is extremely personable, professional, and provides her clients with sense of comfort that everything will be okay on the day of the wedding despite whatever unexpected things may arise. Amanda did a great job capturing the beauty of our venue (The Monastery), all the key elements of our ceremony, and the miscellaneous details throughout the day that helps us look back fondly on our wedding. Most importantly, she did an amazing job of capturing very touching moments between us and our our family and friends. Amanda came highly recommended to us and we felt she not only met but exceeded all of our expectations. For anyone considering Amanda for their wedding photos we’d highly encourage using her as well for engagement photos. My husband and I believe having this extra touchpoint with her helped us further increase our level of comfort with her behind the lens and ultimately led to us being able to be our authentic selfs the day of the wedding which allowed Amanda to capture some truly amazing photos of us and our families. We are excited to be able to use Amanda in the future as we enter new life stages and look forward to her capturing moments with our growing family. We are extremely happy and feel so fortunate that we were able to have had her behind the camera on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Ileana

Ileana · Married on 09/08/2018

Can we give Amanda 10/5 stars?! She deserves ALL of them. Hiring Amanda as our photographer was the BEST decision we made for our wedding - you cannot go wrong when choosing her. From the moment you contact her, you know that she truly cares about you as a couple. She is extremely responsive to email and eases your mind when it comes to any concern. What we love the most about Amanda is that she truly goes above and beyond for you any time you are with her. Our wedding day quite unfortunately was basically a monsoon. I'm talking an ALL DAY downpour. From the moment I reached out to Amanda on our wedding week freaking out about the rain she was able to calm me down and assure me she had a fool-proof rain game plan. She advised us to be flexible, to trust her, and to buy umbrellas - but told us not to worry at all because she had it all under control. And WOW did she nail it on the wedding day! Despite the downpour, Amanda made sure we got INCREDIBLE wedding photos. She moved huge couches so we could have our first look indoors but still made the space beautiful. When we couldn't take pictures at our original locations, she came up with new locations on the fly that were just as great as the planned ones. She fixed my dress multiple times when the sleeves kept coming off. She fixed my hair when the hurricane-like winds kept messing it up. She dried my tears when I lost it during our first look. I mean she truly went above and beyond for us. She felt like a friend on our wedding day and was reason we had the day of our dreams despite having to scrap all of our original plans. We don't know what we would've done without her and are so very thankful for all of her hard work. Our pictures turned out amazing, and most importantly we had a fantastic time and didn't have to worry about anything on our big day. We cannot stress enough how amazing Amanda is - without a doubt she will make your day magical.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kara A. · Married on 08/31/2018

Amanda Donaho Fan Girl

So I’m the biggest procrastinator in the world and have been meaning to write this review since before my wedding because I’ve knew my pictures were going to turn out amazing even before the wedding happened because Amanda is that amazing. But here’s the thing... for all you future brides out there... picking your wedding photographer isn’t just about the pictures (but let’s be real... you already know Amanda takes unreal pictures or you wouldn’t be reading these reviews), so this review isn’t really about the pictures.. her work speaks for itself.. and if you don’t follow her on Instagram just head over there right after you finishing reading this. Here’s the thing... on your wedding day there is a lot going on and no matter how calm, cool, and collected you are... things will get crazy! Amanda literally runs the best show - her timeline is amazing, she handles massive families, and big bridal parties with ease, she doesn’t miss a beat. I was in a wedding a few weeks later and I texted Amanda - “holy cow, I mean I already knew you were the best but OMG you run a good show, the photographer has no clue what’s going on!” I cannot stress this enough, I have been in a zillion wedding, NO photographer I have seen has the organization, patience, calmness, but also ability to direct a room the way Amanda does. Amanda wasn’t just my photographer, she was my best friend (I mean she doesn’t know we are besties but I think we are) and I picked her as my photographer because I wanted her by my side on my wedding day! And thank goodness she was, because my lips full of bright pink lipstick went smack dap onto my stark white dress as I was putting it on. As everyone was rushing around trying to figure out what to do, Amanda calmly came over and said.. it’s the middle of the day on a Friday, the dress shop will be open, where is your dress from, who is the designer, and do you know the style or fabric? You guys, she CALLED the dress shop and found out what to do. This is what I’m talking about, it’s literally like having the world’s best friend and most seasoned wedding participant with you all day. I did not stress for a second of that day because I had Amanda. Another thing, your wedding and pictures are super intimate, you want someone photographing you who you feel comfortable with and makes you feel at ease, again... I felt like Amanda was my bestie (even though my wedding day was only the second time we ever met in person, I felt like I knew her forever). Anyways, our pictures our breathtaking and we will treasure them forever, but more than that, I will forever remember Amanda because she played the part of my best friend on my wedding day - she kept me calm, happy, on time, and made me look beautiful. I honestly cannot imagine my day without her.

Sent on 11/19/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amanda Donaho Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

• Party Pleasers Services Wedding DJs

Working with Amanda is like working with a Best Friend, she is always there for you. We have had the pleasure of working with Amanda on several occasions and each time has been a pleasure. She is always ready to go and flexible to the events needs as the change... Fun, Creative & Professional are words that we would use to describe her at an event. You can't go wrong working with Amanda!!!

• Poetic Cinema Wedding Videographers

Amanda is one of the sweetest and most talented photographers I've had the pleasure of working with. Her attention to detail, genuine thoughtfulness, fun personality and incredible talent behind the lens set her apart from many in Cincinnati. Do yourself a favor and contact Amanda. You'll be happy you did.

• Brideface Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda's eye is incredible and her 'bedside manner" with clients, unbeatable!

• West Chester, 45069 See on map
    Location of (Amanda Donaho Photography)

Amanda Donaho Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Amanda Donaho Photography offer?

Amanda Donaho Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Amanda Donaho Photography offer?

Amanda Donaho Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Amanda Donaho Photography offer for wedding events?

Amanda Donaho Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Amanda Donaho Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda Donaho Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.