Charlottesville, VA 22904 Map · Phone number

About Amanda C. Blake Photography

Thanks for stopping by! I am glad you're here! My name is Amanda and I am a wedding photographer located in Charlottesville, Virginia. I am recently married to the love of my life and we have a houseful of pets - our little furry babies mean the world to us!

My life’s passion is to provide my brides, grooms, families, everyone, with beautiful images that not only capture the moment, but the pure beauty of every minute of this life we are given.

Life is a precious thing, time should be cherished, and we all have moments in life that we want to pass on to our loved ones. Let me find the beauty in it all and help you share your special day.

I can't wait to meet you!

Amanda

Follow Amanda C. Blake Photography on

a14a6092
7ce94541447c5559 1500586570292 a14a6282
a14a6282
a14a6687
a14a3949
Amanda C. Blake Photography
kip and maria s wedding kip and maria complete gal
a14a5479

Amanda C. Blake Photography 4
Amanda C. Blake Photography 5

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Amanda is Amazing

Hiring Amanda was one of the top three best choices we made in wedding planning. My husband and I are not the best in front of the camera, but Amanda made it feel like we were just hanging with a friend. We never felt awkward and our pictures came out AMAZING. Many of our guests commented on how great Amanda was. She is extremely responsive. The photographer is one of the only people you see your entire day and I am glad I got to spend it with Amanda.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amanda C. Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you guys! Your wedding was so sweet, I loved the personal touches and you guys were so fun to hang out with!

Best,
    Amanda

Jacob · Married on 06/17/2017

Having Amanda be a part of our special day was a true pleasure. In addition to taking absolutely breathtaking photos of our wedding, Amanda went above and beyond what one would expect by even offering her professional advice on logistical aspects of our event to ensure we had the best pictures. We constantly receive comments from guests about the stunning photos from that day. My wife and I cannot recommend Amanda enough!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Amanda C. Blake Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jacob! It was a pleasure working with you guys!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2017

I can’t sing Amanda’s praises enough! Planning a wedding was stressful, and I was particularly worried about the wedding photography – I couldn’t imagine anything worse than having a stranger following me around on a day already full of anxiety. Amanda made ALL of those worries disappear from the moment she first responded to my inquiry email. She responded to all of my questions and concerns quickly and after our engagement session (which we got edited pictures from the SAME DAY), I knew the actual wedding would be a breeze. And of course it was. Amanda immediately blended into our group and never distracted from the day. On top of all of that, we’re OBSESSED with all of our images. It’s been a few months since the wedding, and we’re still scrolling through them daily. I’m working with Amanda on a wedding album now, and I know that’ll come out great as well. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Award

Amanda C. Blake Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Rev. Kate Adamson
    Rev. Kate Adamson Wedding Officiants

Amanda was a photographer for a wedding I officiated at a beautiful outdoor venue. Her photographs captured unique and meaningful moments during the ceremony, and I'm so grateful to have them as part of my portfolio! Personally, she is very easy to work with, down-to-earth, and flexible. It was a joy to work together, and I look forward to the next time we get to collaborate!

• James Monroe's Highland
    James Monroe's Highland Banquet Halls

We love seeing Amanda Blake at James Monroe’s Highland for weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits! Amanda communicates well with us and is always extremely considerate of the museum and our property. She finds beautiful and unique ways to capture our venue every time she’s here and is a pleasure to have at Highland!

• Charlottesville, 22904 See on map