Amac Hair Artistry

Oak Ridge, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Amac Hair Artistry is a wedding business based in Northern New Jersey that specializes in creating hairstyles for soon-to-be-newlyweds. Selina enjoys working with her clients to create bespoke designs for a truly major milestone. This professional’s goal is to produce looks for each of her clients that makes them smile, coaxes compliments from guests, and completes their dream look.

Selina takes pride in being able to replicate a wide range of styles, and her versatility allows her to create truly distinctive looks. She can provide blowouts, updos and unique styling. What’s more, she can come directly to those who book her services, owing to her onsite availability. Harnessing her expertise, Selina’s main aim is to make newlyweds-to-be happy and give them stunning hairstyles for their momentous walk down the aisle. This hairstylist is also happy to work with other members of the wedding party such as bridesmaids and flower girls.

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Samantha
    Samantha M. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Wedding hair

Selina is/was AMAZING! She single handily did my bridal hair and 7 bridesmaids and when all was said and done was still willing to touch up my moms hair! My bridesmaids showed inspiration pictures and Selina was able to deliver, 10/10 recommend.
  • Nikki
    Nikki S. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Dream Hair Thanks to Selina!

I booked Selina through a referral from one of my friends and I am SO happy I did. She is very sweet and always looking out for her brides. I had my trial in May and leading up to it I would send Selina inspiration pictures and she took my idea and made it come to life and I fell in love with the way it turned out. She even changed up my hairstyle for my engagement shoot I had later that day and I received so many hair compliments during our shoot. Selina is not only an outstanding hairstylist, but she is also such a happy presence to be around. I am so excited for my wedding next June and to have Selina make me feel beautiful.
  • Vicki
    Vicki W. Married on 03/27/2022

Most beautiful wedding hair!!!

I booked Selina from Amac Artistry last minute as a recommendation from my prior stylist who was on maternity leave, and I am so glad I did! She was an absolute sweetheart and took SO much time to ensure that you are getting exactly what you envisioned! Even though I went for a completely different look on my wedding day, she still remained on schedule and got my vision down EXACTLY! I don’t think I ever had such beautiful hair my entire life! My bridesmaids all looked wonderful too and loved their hairstyles!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Oak Ridge, NJ, 07438
Location of (Amac Hair Artistry)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding