Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About Alyssa Nikole Photography

I am a natural light, fine art photographer who specializes in wedding, & senior portrait photography. I have mainly shot weddings in the South Texas area including Corpus Christi, Austin, and College Station. I have also traveled to the Virgin Islands, & Cabo San Lucas for destination weddings. My work has been featured in the following blogs: Lemonade and Lenses, Light Inspired, In Beauty and Chaos, and Be Minked.

I am inspired by light, love, beauty, and traveling. I use a mix of digital and film photography to create soft light and romantic images. In my spare time I love to travel, and channel the inspiration that I find from all over the world, into my daily activities, and most of all; my work. If you can imagine it, we can create it. Together we can document your most beautiful moments in life.

Follow Alyssa Nikole Photography on

Alyssa Nikole Photography 5
Alyssa Nikole Photography 6
Alyssa Nikole Photography 7

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

Alyssa was a dream to work with during our wedding. She came with us to our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - and did THREE amazing shooting days with us. We did a casual photoshoot the day before the wedding around town, the wedding day, and a beach shoot the day after. She started sending us sneak peeks as soon as she received photos back from the lab. We loved all of the photos so much. She was so natural to work with, did a great job posing us, and every photo truly looked like a piece of art. She is incredibly talented and you will not be disappointed if you use her to capture your special day. We loved our wedding weekend so much, and being able to look back at the gorgeous photos Alyssa captured is such a great way to relive it all.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2018

When I think of the best photographer, Alyssa immediately comes to mind. Alyssa photographed our wedding five years ago and we were one of her first weddings to shoot, they are still some of the most breathtaking and beautiful pictures I’ve ever seen. My bridals made me feel so beautiful, she was so easy, laid back and fun to work with. She has since then photographed our one year anniversary, first baby and is now a close friend because of how awesome she is to work with and know! I think when it comes to any kind of photography, whether it be for your wedding or lifestyle, the goal is to find someone who is going to see your special moment in a different light with a special eye and capture that and deliver it to you in the beautiful way that you remember it to be...maybe even in a way that you didn’t even see as a busy bride on your special day. And Alyssa blows me away with how she does this! Her skills, knowledge and detailed eye are unmatched. Her film photos on top of her already amazing photos taken with her camera take my breath away. She is worth every single penny and my go to forever because of the beautiful memories she’s given to my family through photos that are displayed all around my home and will be for years to come thanks to her!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Alyssa Nikole Photography 12
    Alyssa Nikole Photography 13
    Alyssa Nikole Photography 14

Laura · Married on 03/23/2018

Alyssa was so great to work with. She photographed our wedding this past March, and we could not have been happier with all the photos she captured. We were looking for a natural light photographer, and we felt throughout the entire process she really listened to what we wanted and what we liked and returned an amazing set of photos for us to remember our wedding by. Alyssa made us feel comfortable and at ease during our engagements and the day of the wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and her packages are a great value. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Award

Alyssa Nikole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits