375 S. Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alysha Kester Photography

I love what I do, and live for the excited reactions I receive from all of my loving couples.

My goal is to give you a fabulous heart-felt product within a fast turn-around time. Every package includes a disc of images to share, print from or copy-- these are your pictures of your special day and I do not care to profit from selling you overpriced prints! I am flexible with payment options and you are guaranteed to have me, Alysha Kester, at your wedding- not someone else hired on my behalf.

Take a look at the reviews & testimonials!
"I am so thrilled with my experience with Alyography Photography! Alysha went above and beyond for me on so many levels. She is an amazing photographer." -Stephanie

"... it seemed impossible to find a photographer that I loved and could afford. I'm so glad I decided on Alysha as my photographer! What you get for her prices is exceptional! She's great!!!" - Angela

"She knows just how to instruct you to pose in a way that will look good in a photograph and does so in a way that puts you at ease. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful at the same time and I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know."-Jennifer

Follow Alysha Kester Photography on

bar12

9 Reviews for Alysha Kester Photography

• I

isabel · Married on 08/03/2013

Firstly, I want to say thank you to Alysha for truly making my wedding day a memory I will never forget. She was phenomenal to work with and our pictures turned out stunning! I'll elaborate:
    1. Value - I spent hours looking on websites and gathering recommendations from friends on what photographer to use for our wedding weekend. Given that this is a HUGE part of our wedding, I wanted to make sure we received quality, but at the same time, we didn't want to overpay. Thank goodness a close friend recommended Alysha to us! She was extremely reasonable with her prices (only a fraction of the quotes that we were receiving from other photographers) and was flexible with different options!
    2. Quality - Given that we received such a great price, I'll admit that I was a little nervous about the pictures (especially since I'm so picky about the smallest details). THEY WERE FANTASTIC! We got a good mix of editorial shots, portraits, and candids! Not to mention the quality of the pictures themselves were superb. I also loved how mobile Alysha was, so we were able to get some really detailed pictures of our ring exchange that I didn't think we would've been able to get! Additionally, she was extremely professional and got there well before the event started and made herself available to the guests for any special requests. ALSO, the turnaround time for the pictures was so fast, we got our pictures less than 10 days from the event!
    For the price and the quality, Alysha is a must!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Kari · Married on 06/18/2012

Upon a recommendation, I contacted Alysha via email as I live in Austin, TX. I had viewed her portfolio on her website and loved that her pictures were unique and creative. We were having a small ceremony and her "no fuss" package was perfect for us. Having never been to our wedding location, Alysha scouted out the area for the best possible location. She nailed it. She came up with several unique spots for our pictures. I loved that she wasn't afraid to ask us to take our shoes off and climb down in to a rather chilly stream. Those will make for some beautiful photos! I would highly recommend Alysha to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Terry · Married on 09/10/2011

Beautiful pictures!! Some of the shots that were taken are probably the most impressive pictures I have ever seen!!! I will certainly be using Alography for my daughters wedding as well!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Alysha Kester Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1700
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alysha Kester Photography 1
    $50 off any Wedding Package
    Get $50 off any wedding package when you book your wedding date!

• Utah Celebrations Catering
    Utah Celebrations Catering Wedding Caterers

Alyopgraphy Photography, has such an eye for beauty and captures it perfectly in their photography! You will not be disappointed for their attention to detail and capturing the emotion of that special day!! Would highly recommend! They are great to work with.

• Tulips & Thyme
    Tulips & Thyme Wedding Florists

Alysha is an amazing photographer who takes a sincere interest in the details and overall success of the event. She works diligently to get images online soon after the event and has an easy to use website for viewing and ordering photos. I love to work with Alysha because I know she will capture beautiful images of the event and of my work!

• Emberlily Design
    Emberlily Design Wedding Florists

Simply gorgeous work and apparent quality.

• 375 S. Main St Salt Lake City, 84111 See on map