Alyona Photography

Charleston, SC View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Congrats on getting engaged and welcome to my page! My goal is to build a relationship with my couples, to put them at ease in front of my camera, to have fun during their engagement session and especially on their wedding day. I want every image to reflect how in love you are, to be cherished for years to come. My style of photography is bright, vibrant with a lifestyle look. Located in Charleston, SC but love photographing weddings in Savannah, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and worldwide.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Tori
    Tori D. Married on 10/02/2021

Rehearsal Dinner 10/1/21 and Wedding 10/2/21

Simply put Alyona was amazing! I would highly recommend Alyona Photography, Alyona was so easy to work with and the few pictures we have seen are beautiful! I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks Alyona!
  • Morgan
    Morgan V. Married on 10/24/2020

Authentic Joy and Priceless Memories

Where to begin! Alyona has captured the most joy-filled moments of my and my husband's love story. It all started with a list on Pinterest of "must-dos" for my dream proposal. Of course there was "ask my dad for permission" and "make sure the people I love are present", but there was also, "make sure the proposal is photographed". My husband, Adam, worked out all the details with Alyona in order to capture the proposal on Shem Creek at sunset. The photos were absolutely stunning! After seeing them, we knew we would only trust Alyona to do our engagement and wedding photos. Alyona always went out of her way to ensure every detail was taken care of. She even arrived early to our shoots to find the locations with the best lighting and backdrop. She made Adam and I feel comfortable and at ease during the sessions. The photos reflected that authenticity. My favorite part of Alyona's photography is her ability to capture pure joy. We will forever be in Alyona's debt because of the priceless memories she helped to preserve, especially the special moments at our wedding. Anyone who hires Alyona will receive more than their money's worth. She has a lifetime customer and our highest recommendation.
  • Adam
    Adam R. Married on 10/24/2020

So amazing

Alyona did a fantastic job! I used her initially to capture our special moment when I proposed to my fiancée, once more for a session to create the invitations, and finally as the wedding photographer. Every experience surpassed the last. Her professionalism, ease to work with, an ability to answer questions that we didn’t even think to ask are unsurpassed. Not to mention her skill behind a camera is without compare. Don’t skimp on your special day. She is worth every cent and more!

Francis West Studios Francis West Studios Wedding Videographers

Alyona is an amazing photographer. She has a great eye and has the ability to make her clients feel at ease during a photo shoot. I highly recommend her for any weddings and photo shoots. She's the best!

Bella Puzzles Bella Puzzles Banquet Halls

What beautiful work Alyona does! I had the pleasure of using one of her photos for a custom guest book puzzle I created. It showed up in an online album later and I was impressed with ALL of Alyona's photos.

Custom Wedding Ceremonies Custom Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I have referred Alyona for many of the weddings I officate because I know she is a skilled photographer who always gives her best and will go the extra to give a bride what she wants.

Charleston, SC, 29414
Location of (Alyona Photography)

Alyona Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alyona Photography include in the starting price?

Alyona Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alyona Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alyona Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Alyona Photography offer?

Alyona Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Alyona Photography offer?

Alyona Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alyona Photography offer for wedding events?

Alyona Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alyona Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alyona Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding