2274 Sandy Point Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 Map · Phone number

About Kate McKinley Photography

Kate strives to capture all of the emotion, excitement, and bliss in each wedding she photographs. Her unobtrusive photojournalistic style captures your unscripted moments as they unfold. Kate McKinley is a Charleston-based photographer, but available for travel + destination weddings!

• Jolie Connor Photography
KM monogram
KLM51893

15 Reviews for Kate McKinley Photography

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2013

Kate did a great job! She was professional, timely and directed everyone in the wedding party well. Her prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 10/19/2013

michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

Oh My Gosh!!! Working with Kate was an incredible experience We WILL repeat again!!! My husband and I got married last Oct. with a not so nice experience with our photographer. So when we decided to take a last minute trip to Charleston last month, I knew I wanted to have a beach session in our wedding clothes. I found Kate by chance online among a list of hundreds of Charleston photographers and she was the only photographer I contacted - have you ever just had that feeling when something was meant to be - well that was me calling Kate!! Kate was amazing!!! Not only did she make time in her busy schedule for us, she knew the perfect place to get the best photos, and she researched sun rise for those perfect shots - 6am!!! Yes, can you believe she met us on the beach at 6am??? The session was outstanding!!! She took a ton of photos with different back drops and listened to our suggestions, too, all the while she was being eaten alive by mosquitos!! She was patient and funny, and full of enthusiasm!!! She worked with the changing light and when a huge cargo ship passed by she used it as a cool photo opp - some of my favorite pics!! Honestly - I truly would not change a thing about our session - it was perfect!! AND....My husband and I plan to bring his son down for our first family session in Sept!!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Tracy · Married on 09/25/2010

Kate is an amazing person and has an amazing talent! Her photography is out of this world! We clicked immediately with Kate as we planned our destination wedding. She is so genuine and cares so much. She knows exactly what she is doing that there is not one picture that she takes that you wouldn't want to have to keep forever. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows. We can't thank her enough for how memorable she made our special day! We will forever treasure our memories that she has captured for us. Thank you Kate!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Kate McKinley Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• 2274 Sandy Point Lane Mount Pleasant, 29466 See on map
    Location of (Kate McKinley Photography)