4-1579 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alohana Weddings

Alohana Weddings is a full service wedding and event planning company.
Dedicated to excellence in working with clients to ensure that their event is a success.
From simple and intimate beach weddings for two,  to extravagant estate weddings.
We offer a personalized service to accommodate your needs.

800-387-2407

alohawedding@msn.com

Follow Alohana Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kahiapo Talent Weddings
alohana kauai weddings petals 1
alohana kauai weddings princeville
alohana kauai weddings rainbow
Alohana Weddings
alohana kauai weddings shipwrecks beach
alohana kauai weddings tunnels beach 1
Photos 44 Photos
Videos 1 Video

34 Reviews for Alohana Weddings

Patrick · Married on 05/22/2018

We contacted Diana Gardner as well as a couple other wedding planners and Diana was the first to get back with us. She set up a conference call with her and we were off and running. Diana had a list of things to coordinate as well as some special requests and she handled it all very professional and without missing anything. We met Diana in person when we arrived in Kauai and looked at a few wedding locations that we were considering. Diana had the flowers for my brides hair at the meeting so we had them for the hair appointment the next morning. This is how personal Diana is, we mentioned something about wanting to try a fresh coconut and she actually brought one to our wedding and served it to us. It was very thoughtful that she did this. We are very happy with the service we received from Diana Gardner and would recommend anyone using her to plan your wedding.
    We used Diana also as our photographer and she did very good. She took over 500 pictures and had them edited and to us in less than two weeks. We are very pleased.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jose · Married on 03/04/2018

Dianna was awsome. I had contacted her about 5 months before our wedding. She walked me through everything that I needed to do in order get married on the island, and be able to get married on the beach. Mind you me my wife had nothing to do with the planning. All i had told her wad that we were getting married in Hawaii and on the beach. Diana made everything so simple for me. I told her that it was just going to be a very simple personal wedding. Just my wife and I alone with a friend that lives on the island that was our wittnes. I gave her ideas on what I wanted and needed also what my budget was which wasn't very big. She took care of everything from helping me get my marriage licence, location of wedding, getting permit to get married on the beach, getting the minister to officiate the wedding, and the restaurant that we ate after the ceremony. I was all the way in Durant Oklahoma and she was on island taking care of everything for us. If I could give her 100 stars I would. I can really say she made our dream memorable and possible. My wife are already talking about renewing our vows in 5 years going back to tbe island and using Alohana Weddings for this. Mahalo Dianna for making our wedding possible.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Selma · Married on 03/03/2018

Words cannot express my gratitude for Diana! She made our wedding day beyond perfect! She was always courteous, detailed oriented, resourceful and kept things running smoothly before, during and after the ceremony! Couldn't have asked for a better coordinator for our wedding day.

Sent on 03/30/2018

1 Real Wedding

• Kilohana Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Alohana Weddings! They take all the worry away and let couples enjoy themselves. Their professionalism and friendly customer service makes them a great choice. We’ve been the photographer at many of their weddings ands they’ve always been awesome. Steve Gnazzo Kilohana Photography

• Charity V Photography Wedding Photographers

sweet, efficient, creative, and professional! I have enjoyed working with Alohana Weddings and my brides have too!

• Images by Liz Wedding Photographers

Working with Diana has been fantastic! She truly cares about her couples and their entire wedding experience. From start to finish Diana puts 100% into what she does. I have photographed many incredible weddings made possible by Diana. Her attention to detail is impeccable, plus her flower tosses are exceptional! I highly, highly recommend Diana as your wedding coordinator on Kauai. She is the best! Truly, Liz www.imagesbyliz.com

• 4-1579 Kuhio Hwy Kapaa, 96746 See on map
    8088230077 (Other Phone Number)
    8088230087 (Fax Number)
    24-7
    Location of (Alohana Weddings)