Macomb, MI 48044 Map · Phone number

About Ally Event Planning

Ally Event Planning is a full-service wedding and special event planning business dedicated to saving you time, money and energy for your big day. Whether you need a full-time planner, a helping hand, or a "day of" coordinator, Ally is here for you. We commit to working with you in order to create a memorable, low-stress event. Regardless of the size of your budget, how numerous your requirements, how "silly" your questions, or your religious/sexual orientation, we will treat you and your guests with respect and exceed your expectations. Or staff is enthusiastic, friendly, organized, accessible, professional, and detail-oriented. Working with Ally Event Planning will be a worthwhile experience for both you and your guests.

Follow Ally Event Planning on

cwp logo
panthony1086

20 Reviews for Ally Event Planning

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2018

Janelle is a brides dream come true! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect because of her. Janelle was so supportive, organized, and professional. I wanted an outdoor wedding and had no idea where to start. Janelle helped with vendors, day of planning, and literally set up every single thing for the ceremony and reception. She made my wedding day stress free and run so smooth. There's nothing else a bride could ask for. I would recomend her to any bride!

Dana · Married on 09/23/2017

We cannot thank Janelle and Heather enough! I am a huge person when it comes to planning and details and Janelle made me feel like I could put it all in her hands, so I did. When there where things that needed to be done she jumped into action! She made it possible for us to fully enjoy our wedding day. Let me add as well, we had our 100 person wedding in our backyard. She was the most perfect person for our perfect day. Her communication was flawless and she was extremely warm and kind to our everyneed. I legit handed her the keys to our house and gave her full control and she owned it! Our wedding was a success because of her and Heather! We loved them and could not be more greatful for this incrdiable team of women! If you don't go with them then you are making a horriabke decision. We could not have asked for better folks!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Janelle and her team were hands down the very best investment we made for our wedding. Janelle was flexible and extremely responsive in the months leading up to the wedding. She then took the time to understand the vision and every detail of our day. Everyone was extremely friendly, engaging, and professional. They transformed our venue into something even more beautiful then I ever imagined. I was able to enjoy my entire wedding day from beginning to end, I was fully relaxed and stress-free, Janelle took care of everything. As the day progressed into evening, the team worked non-stop like Ninjas in the night making sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a day of coordinator all the way to a full wedding planning service. I don't know what I would have done without Janelle. Thank You from the bottom of my heart, you made our special day perfect, we are forever grateful!!

Ally Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• It Clicks Photo
    It Clicks Photo Wedding Photographers

Janelle is incredible! She not only was on top of the ceremony and reception making sure everything runs smoothly, but she also helped out when taking family portraits! She is so courteous, keeps you in the loop, and knows how to run the show. Love working with her!! I hope to work with you again Janelle!!

• Memorable Life Events
    Memorable Life Events Wedding Officiants

Janelle was AMAZING! As a wedding officiant it is common for me to have to help with many last minute details but the Ally Event planning team made my job easy. From handling the rehearsal to getting the bridal party lined up and down the aisle, she was a lifesaver. I was incredibly impressed that even as a day of coordinator she still touched base with me several times prior to the wedding to keep me in the loop. She provided excellent instructions on parking and venue location and set up. She always had a smile on her face, and a giant belt of wedding day essentials for the entire bridal party at her fingertips. I wish I could have her at all my weddings. I highly recommend her.

• Macomb, MI 48044 See on map