Ally & Andre Photo+Film

San Dimas, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Ally and Andre Photo + Film is a professional wedding photography and videography team based in San Dimas, California. This duo is motivated to capture those authentic moments that make your wedding day uniquely yours. Ally and Andre鈥檚 ability to harness light and balance color will give your wedding day keepsakes a classic vintage feeling. Their beautifully dramatic cinematic wedding videos contain footage from throughout your entire wedding day experience. From those seemingly endless moments of nervous excitement leading up to your ceremony, to the final dance at your reception - Ally and Andre will capture it all. Their professional editing skills will leave you speechless when you relive this special chapter of your love story.

Ally and Andre Photo + Film offers a number of additional services in order to provide a memorable wedding photography and videography service. Some of their services include:

• Second photographer
  • Engagement photoshoot
  • Trash-the-dress photoshoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Videography services

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Vanessa
    Vanessa E. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You need this duo to capture your special day!

This team made the entire wedding experience effortless, fun and personable. It's months after the wedding and we consistently get complimented on our video and photos. Our personalities and the love and support of our community can be felt throughout. Not only was the outcome incredible but their services leading up to the big day as well as post production were top notch. Words do not do this team justice on just how incredibly thankful we are to have chosen them. Especially because they were accommodating to my multiple reschedule due to the pandemic.

Ally & Andre Photo+Film's reply:

Hi Vanessa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about us and our business. We are so happy to hear you had the best experience! Thankful for you both :)
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sweetest photography couple out there!

Since the minute I found Ally & Andre's website, I knew I wanted them to capture our wedding day. I was instantly drawn to the beautiful contrast in their photos... so of course I had to look up their IG for more info lol that's when I learned a bit about their personalities and it solidified my choice to book them! Heck, we literally changed our wedding date to ensure we could have these two as our photographers! That said... Ally & Andre were absolutely professional, timely, receptive to my requests & photo ideas (we were able to incorporate my husband's harley into our couple's photos!) and they were kind & understanding with any questions we had. Their delivery of our photos was absolutely beautiful... and they have this wonderful touch of capturing special moments w/ their polaroid throughout the day. I could not say enough good things about this couple.. I am SO SO SO happy that we went with Ally & Andre to capture our special day. I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Ally & Andre Photo+Film's reply:

Hi Cristina! Thank you so much for all your kind words! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us :)
    Rebecca M. Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect in every way

Ally and Andrea are the cutest and sweetest husband and wife photographers. They were my first vendors I booked because I knew I had to snag them up before it was too late. They communicate in a timely manor and were available to meet in person to discuss this controlling brides wants and needs haha. They made us feel so comfortable the day of the wedding and I absolutely love my pictures. With no questions asked, Andre fixed some aesthetics of the venue in pictures I didn鈥檛 care for and a poor lost, droopy flower (to no fault of anyone of course). You definitely won鈥檛 be disappointed with these two.
  • illustration stars

38 photos 路 11/18/2018

Pricing

San Dimas San Dimas, CA, 91773
626-367-0185
Location of (Ally & Andre Photo+Film)

Ally & Andre Photo+Film frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ally & Andre Photo+Film include in the starting price?

Ally & Andre Photo+Film includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ally & Andre Photo+Film include in their most popular wedding package?

Ally & Andre Photo+Film includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ally & Andre Photo+Film offer?

Ally & Andre Photo+Film offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ally & Andre Photo+Film offer?

Ally & Andre Photo+Film offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ally & Andre Photo+Film offer for wedding events?

Ally & Andre Photo+Film offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount

What percentage of users recommend Ally & Andre Photo+Film and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ally & Andre Photo+Film is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding