Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number

Sweetheart couch
16a5764fad9d1f4e 1524479320 a378c45b5bb1c477 1524479319 2499e265750759e4 152447

15 Reviews for Allure Events Atelier

Day · Married on 09/25/2016

My now husband and I interviewed 3 wedding planners for our then upcoming wedding. Having our wedding in US and living outside of the country, we needed someone locally to be our "eyes and ears" and someone we could trust completely with handling one of the most important days of our lives. The moment we met with the owner Flavia, we instantly knew she was the one for us! Not only she gave us a lot of honest & valuable advice on our first meeting, but she also took us over with her amazing personality - we could tell that she does this for a living because she truly enjoys it. As you may know, wedding planning is quite a stressful task! From the very beginning until the very end, Flavia was always there for us: extremely responsive & patient replying to our million questions, calming us down in the few meltdowns along the way, explaining and guiding us through the proper wedding etiquette and designing the wedding of our dreams! We felt like we were her only clients! Flavia is extremely well connected in the "wedding world" and did an amazing job negotiating all the contracts, making sure we get the most (and MORE) for what we pay. We had a quite tight budget, and Flavia made sure we stay on it! A lot of planners can do a lot with unlimited budgets, but very few can make your wedding look like million dollars for a fraction of a cost and she is one of those very few planners! I cannot recommend Flavia enough - our guests were in awe all night and kept telling us that ours was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Everything went perfectly on our magical day and it was truly a dream wedding come true, all thanks to Flavia!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Ash · Married on 09/25/2016

We were so lucky to have chosen Flavia to help us plan our wedding! Words cannot express how truly amazing she is! Her enthusiasm and energy made meetings with her fun, exciting and productive. She's super responsive and stays on top of everything. Her relationships with vendors was invaluable too. From the photography to the flowers and decorations to the DJ, we had the best of the best and at a reasonable price :) Issues with our venue? Yeah - Flavia fixed those. And regarding the big day, so many people we talked to said things would go wrong and that nobody would notice and to just keep having fun. Well, there was nothing that went wrong for us. And that's because she went above and beyond to make sure everything was right. On our wedding day, she managed every single aspect so well - it honestly was kind of awesome to watch. Like watching a master chef run a kitchen or an orchestra conductor conduct. A thing of beauty. And, by the time we were ready to get married, we were actually somewhat sad she couldn't pass off her wedding planner role to someone else and be one of our guests!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Daisy · Married on 09/10/2016

She was absolutely AMAZING! She has a gift for this. There just aren’t words to describe how grateful I am to have had her by my side. I talked to many wedding planners when I was deciding who to hire. I'm a very thorough person so I wanted to explore my options before I made such a big decision. When I talked to Flavia, it was obvious she was the best. I felt she understood me and my vision without even telling her much at all. I am quite the planner when it comes to things. I'm the person that keeps spreadsheets for everything and is so organized, its scary. I like things done a certain way and can be very particular. All of this said, it's sometimes hard for me to let go and let someone else take charge. With Flavia, it was easy. I trusted her with it all unlike anyone else. This took off so much stress. She understood me and produced something better than what I had imagined. She truly blew me away. When I walked into the ballroom for the first time, I started crying. I was so overwhelmed with happiness that I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t believe how beautiful it all had turned out. She truly went above and beyond to find and give me the best. She didn’t have to go the extra mile, but she did, because that’s just what she does.
    I can’t say enough (in fact I ran out of space here) about Flavia and how amazing she is. I could go on about her. She is truly a special person. Her passion for what she does shows in her work. Her attention to detail and eye for design are unlike anything I’ve ever seen. She has an ability to get things done and done right. She knows the industry and all of the vendors were great. She is there when you need her and is always working behind the scenes. She cares about your day and you, this isn’t just a job or another wedding. I truly felt she was vested in making my day special. She makes you feel special. She will be there when you need her no matter what else she has going on. Words just can’t describe how lucky and grateful I am.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Award

Allure Events Atelier FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Irvine, 92620 See on map
    7732633479 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Allure Events Atelier)