Duxbury, MA 02332 Map · Phone number

About Allison Phalen Floral Design

APFD provides stunning floral designs at an affordable price. Every couple has a different idea of what their dream wedding looks like; our job is to turn their dream into a reality! Whether your wedding is grand and formal, or small and cozy, we will work to ensure our designs reflect your style and vision. We take the utmost care in selecting only the freshest flowers in our designs, and pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible.

APFD is a home-based floral design business located in Duxbury, MA, servicing the greater Boston area, South Shore, Cape Cod, Southern NH, and Newport, RI.

Contact us today to set up a free wedding consultation. We will walk you through the process from start to finish, and create a floral proposal that is specifically tailored to meet your needs and budget!

Follow Allison Phalen Floral Design on

IMG0885
IMG1669
Allison Phalen Floral Design
Nautical wedding centerpieces of blue hydrangea, yellow callas, roses and freesia
IMG1685
Fall beachy bouquet
Fall beachy bouquet
RebeccaArthursBlithewoldMansionWedding0031
Blue and green hydrangea centerpiece
Blue and green hydrangea centerpiece
Purple, white and green bouquet of peonies, hydrangea, calla lilies, stock, and lisianthus
Tall wedding centerpiece of roses, hydrangea, peonies, orchids and curly willow

1 User photo

Allison Phalen Floral Design 1

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

Allison was absolutely fantastic to work with. It is so apparent that she cares very much about the quality of her work. The flowers she created for our wedding were the most beautiful flower arrangements I've ever seen, by far! When I sent my bridal bouquet to a company to have it preserved, the woman immediately asked who my florist was as she was extremely impressed by the bouquet. I would definitely recommend Allison Phalen Floral Design for any occasion!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Allison Phalen Floral Design 2

We couldn't be happier with Allison Phalen Floral Design. Allison is prompt, friendly, and professional, and much more reasonably priced than other florists. Her work is absolutely beautiful, and far exceeded our expectations. She was great to work with and really understood our vision for the day, and every floral detail at our wedding was perfect thanks to her. Even when we made a couple of last minute changes, she was very flexible and made everything work. We would definitely recommend Allison for your wedding flowers! For us, she was the obvious choice, and we are so happy with our decision.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

I could not be happier with Allison. I work in the wedding industry and had very high expectations for things, especially my flowers. I immediately fell in love with Allison's work. She was prompt in her responses, friendly, knowledgeable and had extremely fair pricing. Best of all? Her flowers were drop-dead gorgeous. I honestly could not have asked for anything more beautiful than what Allison provided. I gave her crazy descriptions like "romantic and soft but not messy" and a color palette and magically she was able to decipher through my insanity and went to work creating the perfect bouquets. Thank you for adding the special floral touch to my day!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Allison Phalen Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Duxbury, Massachusetts, 02332 See on map