Los Angeles, CA 90006 Map · Phone number

About Allan Video Production

The feeling shared between the bride and groom, the parent’s emotions of joy and the special wishes of family and friends. All of these images and more can be preserved on living record of your wedding day.

At Allan Video Productions we provide our clients with a high quality cinematic wedding style video, which is vastly sought after for its artistic and aesthetic value. When videotaping, we are dedicated to capturing your special day using creative techniques in an unobtrusive and discreet manner; then through our unique editing style, we produce a work of art that will be cherished for countless of generations.

Our passion for video production is reflected in everything we do, so whether you are planning a wedding or an intimate event please give us a call and we will be happy to serve you. Remember while our services are affordable, our memories are priceless.

Cleon Allan

Luc 26FahtmaReception
Matt 26Amy2a
Cross

25 Reviews for Allan Video Production

Cleon was absolutely amazing! He was punctual, professional and a great videographer. Everyone loved the wedding video that he made for us, especially my husband and I! I would highly recommend him. He offers quality service at an affordable price.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Juliette · Married on 12/10/2010

We almost did not get a videographer for our wedding. Cleon was the very last addition to our vendors for our wedding.We enjoyed working with him. He was very professional, patient with me, and just overall made us feel that he would do whatever it takes to get things done. I have yet to recieve the DVD. Can't wait! I'll be back ladies and will give you an update on how it turned out.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Miesha · Married on 06/19/2010

I just loved his work!!! When I got my DVD back, it took me back to my wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Allan Video Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 599.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

• Karen Leah Photography
    Karen Leah Photography Wedding Photographers

Cleon is incredible. Out of all the videographers I have worked with over the years; he�s one of the most personable, relaxed, and talented that I have had the joy of working with�to the point where I trusted him to capture my own wedding. I was thrilled with what I saw and I would happily recommend him to any bride.