4519 Mills Park Circle, Suite 200, College Station, TX 77845 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About All Things Planned

award-winning wedding planning, coordination, styling+creative direction for the casual couple

All Things Planned was established in 2010 and has been built on a foundation that each client is treated like family to ensure the best possible planning experience. Maintaining our only service as wedding + event planning has allowed us to focus solely on the planning needs of our clients for nearly a decade. It is why we take such pride in providing prompt responses and find joy in giving clients comfort with our careful handling of their special day.

We are proud to be one of the most respected event planning firms in Texas. It is an honor to be recipients of the 2018 Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards and to be among the preferred vendors at Olde Dobbin Station and the exclusive coordinators for Peach Creek Ranch + 7F Lodge.
Follow All Things Planned on

All Things Planned 1
  • Samantha

Samantha Atchley · Married on 03/23/2019

All Things Planned

ATP did a fantastic job with our wedding, and had every detail nailed down leading up to our big day! Jackie was our coordinator, and she was such a great person to have in my corner on the big day - she was always there to calm me down, reassure me, and keep everything moving according to plan (and let me know it's all fine if it didn't!). We were so fortunate to have a coordinator that was so focused on planning the perfect day for us. We are so thankful for ATP and their expertise!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    All Things Planned 2

Suzette D Parker · Married on 01/12/2019

All Things Planned...amazing and wonderful to work with!

Amy and her team at All Things Planned were amazing and wonderful to work with! She helped my daughter and I plan the perfect wedding- down to each detail for over a year! She kept us on track with monthly meetings, and contacted all the vendors on our behalf to make all the essential updates, changes and contracts easy for us to look at and approve. As the mother of the bride, I can tell you that the wedding day was stress free... only because I knew Amy was taking care of everything for me. I knew we were in good hands because we met so often, that she became like family and really had a sense of what we had envisioned for that day.... down to every last detail. She was really fantastic the day of the wedding and I cannot imagine what it would have been like without her! I highly recommend Amy and All Things Planned's expertise in planning your wedding! They are worth every penny!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

I would highly recommend hiring All Things Planned! A year ago today I got engaged and now we’ve been married for almost 2 months. We couldn’t have done it with out the help of Amy and her team Nyssa & Jacquie and for a little while Heather! We fell in love with Peach Creek Ranch which led us to All Things Planned. We upgraded our package with them and that was the best decision! I always went into our timeline meetings overwhelmed and always left relieved. Two weeks before I was freaking out a little at all that I had to do but Amy and her team took care of the vendors and vendor timelines which was a huge weight off my shoulders. She even picked up and dropped off our table linens.
    The day of was absolutely perfect and ran so smooth thanks to them! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day. From start to finish it was flawless- The decorations were set up exactly how I envisioned, they made sure I was calm, fed & made sure we had beverages! I didn’t stress about a thing! We had a few guests comment and compliment on how smooth it all ran.
    Amy & her team are incredible and I have the best memories of my big day thanks to them!

Sent on 09/24/2018

All Things Planned FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5