Botkin Creative

College Station, TX View map Visit website

HEY THERE!

Botkin Creative is a wedding and event planning company based in College Station, Texas. Owner Madison Botkin has years of experience under her belt, and started her company in 2020 to help couples make their wedding dreams come true! With her creativivity, energy, and inviting personality she goes above and beyond to provide soon-to-be-weds a stress-free planning process.

SERVICES OFFERED

Botkin Creative offers packages for full- and partial-planning, event design, and day-of-coordination, to ensure that nearlyweds receive all the assistance they want. Maddie will organize your timelines, vendors, and important logistics, while you enjoy time with your loved ones.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Keleigh
    Keleigh T. Married on 07/24/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Working with Madison Botkin to coordinate our wedding was the best decision we made in the planning process! She worked to communicate with us to ensure our day was what we wanted and she made the day run so smoothly. I am so grateful for the dedication she has to making weddings effortless for the bride and groom. She is so fun and energetic and I can tell she genuinely loves serving people. I would hire Botkin Creative to coordinate any event. She is truly a joy to work with!

Botkin Creative's reply:

Keleigh! Thank you! You and Walt were so much fun to work with! Your wedding was such a sweet one for me. The day that you planned was so detail oriented in the activities that were conducted. You and Walt are special to me, and I really believe you are going to be world changers! Many hugs! - Madison
    Katie W. Married on 06/19/2021

Botkin Creative is incredible!

Madison came recommended to us through a friend, and we were more than happy with her services! Madison is very knowledgeable, timely, and professional when it comes to coordinating. She worked not only with us, but all of our other vendors in a collaborative and positive manner. The day of our wedding ran behind schedule, and Madison did a wonderful job of making sure that our events were shifted to give us enough time to get all hair and makeup done without skipping over anything. Madison is so kind, thoughtful, and puts her brides first. I was so impressed with her services and how professional she handled every situation leading up and during our wedding. I highly recommend working with her. She put me at ease and made me feel so confident throughout the process. I felt so secure that my wedding was going to be amazing (and it was) thanks to Madison!

Botkin Creative's reply:

Katie! Thank you so much for these kind words! Coordinating your wedding felt like a dream come true as you were the first bride to ever book me. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day!
    Abbie S. Married on 03/06/2021

Encouraging, helpful, creative, and fabulous!

Madison is the kind of person who you NEED on your wedding day! She thinks through every single detail and makes sure all the things are taken care of. She cares for the wedding party and their individual needs. She goes out of the way to make the small details count. She communicates with all of your vendors to ensure they are on the same page. She is absolutely fabulous in every. single. way. If you are looking for a person to make your wedding day run smoothly, look no further. Madison is your gal!

Botkin Creative's reply:

Abbie! Your wedding day was special to me since it was my first wedding to coordinate! I loved every minute of your wedding, celebrating with you, dancing with you and your friends, and making sure every detail you so intricately planned came to life. Thankful for you!

Deals

Botkin Creative 1
Exclusive

Team

Madison Botkin
Madison Botkin
Owner + Lead Planner

Hey! My name is Madison and I am so glad you are here! I started Botkin Creative in August of 2020 after helping 2 of my college roommates plan their weddings. One lead to another and Botkin Creative was formed! My favorite part of my job is working with brides, grooms, and their families to create the most stress free and fun day as possible! In my free time, you can find me watching reality TV and lounging by the pool with my friends!

College Station, TX, 77868
936-261-6879
Location of (Botkin Creative)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding