All Occasions Event Rental

Cincinnati, OH View map

With over 30 years in business, we've built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and the most impressive array of products in the Tri-State area. From efficient, on-time set-up and take-down to delivery at your convenience to event and floral design, our experienced staff is here to help you.

We feature a full array of rental items and decor, including tableware, tables, chairs, tenting, and the largest selection of specialty linens in the area. All Occasions Event Rental stays ahead of trends, constantly updating our product inventory and design ideas. Through membership in professional organizations, frequent buying trips, continuing professional education and our extensive connections in the rental community, we stay ahead of trends so your event will be perfect.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

4.7

• Devon
    Devon Married on 10/16/2021
    Tracy was wonderful to work with. Upon walking in we were quickly greeted and shown what we were looking for. She was very patient and easy to work with throughout the whole process. The specialty linens they offer are amazing and we were able to find a beautiful lace overlay that was perfect for our very bohemian inspired wedding! We also selected bronze silk napkins which matched our gold cake stand and chivari chairs! I highly recommend their services!
  • James
    James Married on 05/04/2019

Seamless experience

You don't need an appointment, just drop by.

We used them for linens and napkins. They had a wide variety of styles and colors. We were able to find exactly what we wanted and they had enough variety to match the 5 colors of the Ladies in Waiting's dresses (peacock colors).

Tracy took great care of us!
    Vinita Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Rental Success

I worked with All Occasions for my wedding and associated wedding weekend events, and can't emphasize how wonderful they are to work with. Rachael helped me every step of the way, not only answering questions but providing consultative event advice along the way. I don't know what we would have done without them! We saved on delivery fees by picking up supplies in our SUV, so if you are staying local, definitely ask about going that route. They deliver to their Louisville branch biweekly (if not more often) and they help you coordinate pickup and delivery times.

Along with logistics, Rachael helped me navigate decisions related to linens, colors, and flatware that I otherwise would have been too frazzled or frustrated to make solo. I started referring to All Occasions as AOC by the end of planning, and fondly so!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andy & Lindsey
    29 photos · 04/16/2017
  • Phil & Laura
    17 photos · 05/30/2015

The Center The Center Historic Weddings

What would we do without All Occasions?! With the blank canvas The Center offers, our brides are always turning to All Occasions to help them fulfill their wedding dreams. The AO staff is so friendly and really listen to their clients to find the perfect solution. They provide everything from catering supplies to tents to linens and soft seating. You name it, they have it!

Eventurous, Inc Eventurous, Inc Wedding Planners

The best, the absolute best rental company for my clients. They make my life and therefore the lives of my clients easy and beautiful!

Your Dream Day Your Dream Day Wedding Planners

All Occasions has some of the most beautiful table linens and unique chair rentals in town. Anytime we retain they the event is done perfectly and the customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!

10629 Reading Road Cincinnati, OH, 45241
800-670-4899

Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Location of (All Occasions Event Rental)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding