3324 Southridge Dr., Eau Claire, WI 54701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About All Occasions DJ Service

From the very first moment you become engaged the extraordinary journey begins.
Planning your most special day should be fun and memorable for you and your Fiance,

...and thats what we do best.

From the very first contact, our goal is to help you through every aspect of planning your event. We want to help you bring elegance to your special day.

We offer Ceremony Production, Cocktail and Dinner Music and of course a night filled with great dance music.

At All Occasions DJ Service we have the right tools to fit all your needs from:
• Online 24/7 planning services
• Our music request area
• Our month review prior look over

We also Strive to bring You many more options along with our Entertainment. Such As: Uplighting, Gobos,Wedding Memories Display, and Slideshow Production..

We know YOUR day is the most important and treat every reception as if it was our own.

We look forward to helping you create the day that you have dreamed of for years!

Follow All Occasions DJ Service on

display2

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for All Occasions DJ Service

Hailey · Married on 07/30/2016

All Occasions DJ Services was absolutely incredible! We had Paul Wilkes as our DJ, and he was so much more than helpful! He kept the crowd very entertained, and knew exactly what was going on the entire day. Also, he had ideas for the dance (including a game) that we would never have thought of. His sound system was perfect, and the microphones worked perfectly for the ceremony and dance. Additionally, he met with us prior to our date to plan a timeline for the day and make sure that our planning sheet that we had submitted online was exactly what we wanted. Paul kept guests entertained for a short period of time while he allowed us to be alone together for a part of the reception to enjoy our day just the two of us. Absolutely amazing DJ Service, and I would recommend them to EVERYONE.

Cori · Married on 05/21/2016

My wedding is 05/21/2016 and when meeting with Paul, he was able to put me at ease with this whole wedding planning stuff. I had no clue where to start, but knew I wanted an amazing DJ for the reception. He understood what I was looking for and provided so much guidance and professional input as well as giving me tips and advise of other vendors that he worked with the in the Eau Claire area. I can't say enough about Paul and I am so excited that he will personally be DJing my wedding!

Great to work with, helpful with answering questions. The online planning feature is really great, allowing us to choose and change songs for important moments, as well as a must play and do not play list, up until just a few days before the wedding. Always easy to get in touch with and willing to answer any questions. Plus, they make for a really fun party!

All Occasions DJ Service FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Kara & Company
    Kara & Company Wedding Photographers

Paul is great to work with and definitely keeps the dance floor dancing! I have personally seen him make last minute changes requested by the bride & groom, look like it had been planned all along.

• Dessert First
    Dessert First Wedding Cakes

Paul with All Occasions DJ did our wedding in October and we are still getting compliments from our guests about how great and entertaining he was! My husband has a son who rocked it out on the dance floor all night and at 11 wanted to hear the "pokey hokey" and Paul was able to keep everyone on the dance floor with a shortened version. It made his day even better! Paul kept everyone dancing til midnight! He is amazing and we would recommend All Occasions DJ for any event! Thanks again!

• Andrew Samplawski Photography
    Andrew Samplawski Photography Wedding Photographers

All Occasions DJ Service is professional and very easy to work with. Very organized team with interactions with participants of a wedding reception to have more fun. They are very active in the community and supportive of their client's requests. Strongly recommend this fun team!

• 3324 Southridge Dr. Eau Claire, 54701 See on map