19033 64th Avenue, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 Map · Phone number

Real Weddings 22 Photos

5 Reviews for Kara & Company

Bethany Driscoll · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn’t have been happier! A+++

Planning a wedding has a million choices, possibilities, and chances; working with Kara was one of the best chances I took! She was absolutely an essential player in my wedding day process. She was there for any question, loose button, water, un-lit candle, and potential moment I’d want captured. Her professionalism mixed with charisma made us instantly comfortable with her. I was lucky enough to have a second shooter for my hubby and his guys and he complimented her skills perfect. I admittantly was difficult in all my requests for the end album (haha) and she made me feel completely comfortable in every tweak I wanted to try to stay within budget, until it was exactly what I wanted. Our email chain is too long to scroll back to the beginning lol I would choose her a million times over!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kara & Company's reply:

Thank you SO much!!!! It was an honor to capture your day. Thank you for having us and I didn’t once think you were “difficult in your requests”. This is one of the most important days in your life, I’d expect nothing less than you wanting everything perfect!
  • Joshua & Amy

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

Kara and Arnie were awesome to have as our wedding photographers. Their professionalism kept things moving and organized throughout the day. Karas organization actually helped me relax and not stress out about anything as well. They are fun to have around were polite and pleasant to our wedding party and guests. My husband and I highly recommend Kara and Arnie and we can't wait to see all the memories they captured for us on our big day.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Cori · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Kara has been a true experience, not only have a gain the trust of Kara, but I have gained a friend as well. Kara loves natural lighting and takes beautiful and amazing photos. I love that they aren't all fake poses, but makes it look natural. She is a true professional and has a heart of gold! I can't wait to see what she does with my wedding pictures and my "fake smile".

Sent on 09/29/2015

Kara & Company's reply:

Thank you Cori! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you, and I too am glad to have made a friend!!! :)

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kara & Company 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 19033 64th Avenue Chippewa Falls, 54729 See on map
    Location of (Kara & Company)