All Occasions DJ Service Reviews

30 | Eau Claire, WI

30 Reviews for All Occasions DJ Service

Bobbi Schauer · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

Emma and Emily were amazing!!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! They came to the head table and offered to get us drinks, even though that wasn't their job. They went above and beyond with everything. Thank you ladies for the amazing job! You were great!!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Amelia

Amelia Schmidt · Married on 08/28/2020

Go with All Occasions!

We had Paul for our DJ for the big day! They were incredibly flexible rescheduling our wedding due to COVID this year, and we decided to do everything outside at our venue. They were able to setup outside and coordinates with the venue to change their setup time with the rain in the morning. They kept track of the days events and made announcements as needed for things like speeches and the first dance. They have an online tool for easy planning and requesting songs throughout the day. They kept the dance floor bumping all night and the whole planning experience up until the big day was so easy and enjoyable! GREAT SERVICE!!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • CHARDAE

CHARDAE · Married on 08/03/2019

Fun party!

All Occasions DJ made everything so easy and fun for our wedding. They were easy to communicate with and have a great website where you can add songs you want played during the reception. The price was very reasonable and they did a great job. We had Danny as our DJ and he was super nice and super helpful and I would definitely recommend him and All Occasions DJ to anyone!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Mckenna Brust · Married on 06/01/2019

Received so many compliments about the DJ throughout the evening. Paul is amazing!

I would highly recommend All Occasions DJ Service to anyone! Paul worked with my husband and I for our wedding last week and everything went flawlessly. Paul was extremely organized, professional and flexible in everything he did. We had a ton of compliments all evening as to how wonderful our DJ was. He listened to everything we wanted, filled the rest of the evening with a great variety of music and kept the dance floor full all evening. He even added a fun little game during the reception which was a nice little touch and something different than most people have seen in the past. I can’t thank Paul enough for helping to make our evening so fun! Thank you!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hailey · Married on 07/30/2016

All Occasions DJ Services was absolutely incredible! We had Paul Wilkes as our DJ, and he was so much more than helpful! He kept the crowd very entertained, and knew exactly what was going on the entire day. Also, he had ideas for the dance (including a game) that we would never have thought of. His sound system was perfect, and the microphones worked perfectly for the ceremony and dance. Additionally, he met with us prior to our date to plan a timeline for the day and make sure that our planning sheet that we had submitted online was exactly what we wanted. Paul kept guests entertained for a short period of time while he allowed us to be alone together for a part of the reception to enjoy our day just the two of us. Absolutely amazing DJ Service, and I would recommend them to EVERYONE.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Cori · Married on 05/21/2016

My wedding is 05/21/2016 and when meeting with Paul, he was able to put me at ease with this whole wedding planning stuff. I had no clue where to start, but knew I wanted an amazing DJ for the reception. He understood what I was looking for and provided so much guidance and professional input as well as giving me tips and advise of other vendors that he worked with the in the Eau Claire area. I can't say enough about Paul and I am so excited that he will personally be DJing my wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Great to work with, helpful with answering questions. The online planning feature is really great, allowing us to choose and change songs for important moments, as well as a must play and do not play list, up until just a few days before the wedding. Always easy to get in touch with and willing to answer any questions. Plus, they make for a really fun party!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/20/2015

We had All Occasions DJ Service provide music for our ceremony, dinner and reception. Pat was our DJ and he was amazing! He played fantastic music that were appropriate for all ages, was incredibly easy to work with and very easy to contact. He was flexible about everything that I suggested and actually threw in a couple fun games during the reception that everybody thought were great. Their pricing is ideal for the amount of service you get! I would highly recommend All Occasions!!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Dustin was an amazing DJ! We had a blast up til the last song! I am so glad we didn't go with the cheapest dj we could find but instead with the one with the best reviews! Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I live in California and were planning our wedding in Wisconsin. Paul was excellent with the planning process and made everything seamless for us. He made our night and got our guests involved at all times.
    Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

very quick thinker, if anything happens he always has a back up plan.

Alynia · Married on 09/01/2013

We thought Paul was GREAT! I have already recommended him to a number of friends that are getting married in the next year or 2. We had never seen All Occasions DJ Service before and we were so suprised with the "secret" additions to the party. Paul was so energetic, professional, and responsive to the crowd. I cannot say enough good things. Paul definitely made our reception memorable!!
    Paul and Alynia Froelich

Sent on 09/20/2013

All Occasions DJ Service's reply:

Thank You so much! You guys were wonderful and it was an absolute honor to be a part of your day!

Ezra · Married on 08/24/2013

Dustin did an amazing job DJing our wedding. He was very sensitive to the mood on the dance floor, the flow of events, and our guests. His voice was very encouraging yet fun when he guided the flow of the night. He made our day very special. He also is really good at smooth song/mood transitions. Bread and Butter.

Sent on 09/22/2013

john · Married on 07/27/2013

Dustin was a lot of fun and did an awesome job!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2013

I was so lucky to gave such a wonderful DJ at my wedding! Dustin was absolutely WONDERFUL! Truly great! He listened to everything I wanted for my special day, always answered my emails or phone calls. We had a touch base meeting a few weeks before my wedding and I knew then we had chosen the PERFECT entertainer! I would like to thank the owner Paul and Dustin my wedding was perfect because of the two of you!!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Tessa · Married on 07/20/2013

I would highly recommend Paul and his company for a DJ service. He made sure that all of my questions were answered in a timely manner. The booking process went smooth and on the day of my wedding he was professional an he and my photographer worked awesome together to make sure I had nothing to worry about. The music and games were perfect. Nothing was boring and nothing was dragged out. Would choose him all over again.

Mitchell · Married on 06/08/2013

A perfect DJ. Professional and very good at his job. DJ Paul Wilkes did a great job at our wedding especially with how many different age groups we had. Everyone got on the dance floor and had a blast.

• User2712013 · 2+ years ago

Pat was our DJ from All Occasions DJ Service. He was so helpful throughout the planning process and agreeable to all the last minute changes after our planned events were delayed by our venue (Emerald Ridge Outdoor Weddings) failure to provide the dinner we paid for and guests started leaving. He handled everything with grace and made the reception an awesome party that let us all forget for awhile about the problems we encountered with the venue! I would highly recommend All Occasion DJ Service! Pat was great!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Lesley · Married on 02/23/2013

Paul was an amazing DJ that I would recommend to anyone. He made our wedding reception and dance very memorable. He is very nice and personable to work with and a great DJ.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Brooke · Married on 01/26/2013

Great personality and best price! Can't beat that. My aunt (who is very "unique") had told me she was going to stay for the reception after the dinner because she really enjoyed the music and she is impossible to please!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding! We received multiple compliments on how great our DJ was! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

From the planning to the last dance, Paul from All Occasions DJ Service helped to make or wedding reception a spectacular success!
    Because of the organization and enthusiasm of our DJ, we felt confident & excited about our big day during our planning. Throughout the reception, Paul exceeded our expectations! He kept events flowing smoothly, even when things didn't go as planned. He also kept his enthusiasm & positive energy all night, encouraging our guests to have fun & get involved. Most importantly, he played all the right music at the perfect times!
    We received nothing but great feedback from our guests about All Occasions DJ! We will definitely hire All Occasions again & will recommend this service to our friends!
    Thanks for a great night!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Kendra · Married on 09/08/2012

Paul was a fantastic DJ. I would recommend him to anyone. We heard nothing but great things from our guests. We were very impressed by his professionalism.

Sent on 09/18/2012

All Occasions DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Kendra,
    It was a pleasure to be a part of Your day!

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2012

Excellent DJ got the whole crowd involved and was very fun and energetic!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Lindsay · Married on 08/24/2012

By far the best DJ I have ever herd! They always kept people out on the dance floor. We had a lot of comments about how fun they were!

Sent on 10/20/2012