7080 East Saginaw, East Lansing, MI 48823 Map · Phone number

About All Grand Events

Welcome to All Grand Events, a floral and event design company serving couples and corporate clients in Mid-Michigan. Our mission is to provide remarkable floral and event design by curating distinctive, sophisticated events from a single inspiration. We love making the journey with couples as we capture their love story into a stunning full-scale design. As well as extending our passion into creating an ease and excitement of taking an organizations’ vision and turning it into an unforgettable celebration.

Follow All Grand Events on

d8e1490db78698f3 36 all grand events
d8e1490db78698f3 36 all grand events

15 Reviews for All Grand Events

Tina · Married on 06/25/2016

Thank you to Emily and her team at AGE for making our wedding a dream come true! From start to finish Emily was AMAZING, answering every question we had along the way (and I had a lot)! Our venue did not allow us to decorate until 4pm the day off (and I got married at 1pm) and Emily and her team was amazing putting it all together! They made sure everything was perfect! Our venue coordinator even commented that she had worked with a lot of vendors in the past and Emily had quickly become one of her favorite as she was always professional and on top of everything. All of the flowers between my bouquet, the bridesmaids, the groom and groomsman coursages, the mothers and fathers flowers- everything was beautiful! The gold-pink sequin tablecloths recommended by Emily was an absolute hit. The beautiful centerpieces with all sorts of pink flowers and gold stands were stunning. We had multiple guests telling us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and it was all thanks to Emily and her team! In a heartbeat, I would use AGE again! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 08/06/2016

All Grand Events did an amazing job on my wedding!!! I am so grateful to Emily for all of the work she put into designing it. My wedding had a theme and each centerpiece at my reception was unique. All of the flowers and arrangements for the ceremony and reception were beautiful! I could not be happier! She was great to work with as well, she even accommodated my schedule because I was an out-of-state bride and met with me on a holiday weekend. You could not do better for your wedding than to work with All Grand Events!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jill · Married on 07/11/2015

Working with All Grand Events was a pleasure. Their suggestions for décor and flowers were very helpful and their service was great. No worries with this vendor - would highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks All Grand Events for making our daughter's wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Award

• 7080 East Saginaw East Lansing, 48823 See on map
    Consultations are by appointment only. Please call (517) 339-2300 or email info@allgrandevents.com to set up your consultation with one of our talented designers!
    Location of (All Grand Events)