All Events PR

PO Box 1881, Rincon, PR 00677 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All Events PR

All Events PR is a wedding planner for couples in the Rincon, Puerto Rico area. This wedding planner, Sarah Rosario, and her team help couples put together unforgettable weddings. This team works with planners and vendors across the island to make a couple’s wedding day successful without adding stress to the couple’s own planning.

Sarah has been in the hospitality industry for more than 10 years, and uses this experience when working with couples and vendors. Nothing slips through the cracks for this eagle-eyed and detail-oriented team. They love planning destination weddings for couples in the popular wedding location on the island, Rincon. Not only do they help plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, but All Events PR can help with proposals and other special moments as well. This team offers full planning and partial planning services to couples, as well as month-of and day-of coordination. Some of their services include:

• Consultations

All Events PR 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Morgan · Married on 03/08/2019

All Events PR Sarah Rosario

Look no further, Sarah and her team are amazing to work with. Sarah was there for me every step of the way. She has great ideas and suggestions and there is no possible way I could have done it without her. She is both professional and fun! She allows you to have freedom with choosing from different vendors she works with so you can get EXACTLY what you want, and even if you don’t know she has great suggestions. She helped me save a ton of money where I needed which was extremely helpful! I am so happy that she was apart of the whole process and there for me on my big day. She made sure the whole ceremony and reception went smoothly and it turned out to be the most beautiful wedding I’d ever seen. We were able to plan a lot via phone (for those of you doing destination wedding) and when we arrived into Rincon she was there with all the vendors lined up. I can’t say enough about how wonderful All Events is!

All Events PR 15
    All Events PR 16
    All Events PR 17

Tara Sansone · Married on 03/01/2019

Sarah planned our wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning events in Puerto Rico. She is detail oriented and met with us serval times to make sure our wedding day requests were granted. The day of our wedding, everything fell into place and ran smoothly. Sarah and her team guided us through every step of the way and made sure our wedding day was perfect! It was the best day of my life, thanks to Sarah!

All Events PR FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Eleganza Music Services
    Eleganza Music Services Wedding Musicians

Sarah is amazing !!! I had the pleasure of working with her and I always get amazed by all the beautiful work that she do. Very responsible and friendly. Love working with her !!

• Fusion Floral ART
    Fusion Floral ART Wedding Florists

Being based on the northwest coast of Puerto Rico, we have created floral designs for many, many weddings in Rincon coordinated by Sarah Rosario of All Events & Ocassions. Many times, the ceremony & reception take place in 2 different locations w/complex logistics including transporting guests back and forth; implementing alternate plans in the event of rain in outdoor venues; simultaneous set up / decor at multiple sites, etc. I am marveled at the ease by which Sarah handles her crew, vendors, and communication with the wedding couple. Everyone is happy! Her team is sharp, friendly and on top of every single detail!

• Hastain Davis Studios
    Hastain Davis Studios Wedding Photographers

Sarah of All Events is great! We love working weddings with her, knowing that her experience and vast connections on the island will ensure a beautiful and smooth ceremony. On top of that she is an amazing chef and strong intelligent woman that is greatly loved in our community.

• PO Box 1881 Rincon, 00677 See on map