All Events PR

PO Box 1881, Rincon, PR 00677 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200

About All Events PR

All Events PR is a wedding planner for couples in the Rincon, Puerto Rico area. This wedding planner, Sarah Rosario, and her team help couples put together unforgettable weddings. This team works with planners and vendors across the island to make a couple’s wedding day successful without adding stress to the couple’s own planning.

Sarah has been in the hospitality industry for more than 10 years, and uses this experience when working with couples and vendors. Nothing slips through the cracks for this eagle-eyed and detail-oriented team. They love planning destination weddings for couples in the popular wedding location on the island, Rincon. Not only do they help plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, but All Events PR can help with proposals and other special moments as well. This team offers full planning and partial planning services to couples, as well as month-of and day-of coordination. Some of their services include:

• Consultations

All Events PR 5
All Events PR 6
All Events PR 7

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2018

Sarah was an amazing wedding planner!! She was so attentive to all of our wants and needs when it came down to the wedding. She helped us achieve our dream wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sarah was so easy to work with and always had a positive attitude and amazing energy - which is so important when planning a wedding. She took the time to understand what we expected for our wedding to be and made sure to make it all work within our budget.

As for the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly (as far as I know). I'm sure there was things Sarah and her team might have run into but she handled everything with ease. Every photo and idea we sent her of examples that we wanted for the wedding were executed beautifully and perfectly!

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and now friend!

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 06/23/2018

I recommend Sarah and her team from All Events with my eyes closed. They helped me achieve my dream wedding last month in beautiful Rincon, PR. Let me tell you a little bit about my experience.

Sarah is very easy to work with - which is very important when you are planning a destination wedding where you rely a lot on phone and emails. She has a positive attitude; great energy; and takes time to understand your budget, style, and the things you like/dislike to offer proper recommendations. She even lent me decoration she had in her house so I didn't have to buy them for just one day.

She knows all the local vendors and have worked with them, which makes it easier on you. For example, when my wedding dress got ruined in US by a tailor that charged me $400, Sarah found me a tailor in Rincon that saved the dress and only charged me $35 for redoing everything 2 weeks before the wedding.

Every time I had an idea she tried to research how we could make it happen; no matter how difficult it seemed. And when something wasn’t possible (for example - restrictions imposed by the venue), she provided alternatives.

The day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. At least for me. I imagine there were behind the scene situations that she had to solve to ensure it went according to plan but I didn’t notice it. Which means she did a great job!

Besides being an event planner, Sarah is also a professional chef. This is beneficial because she understands food; plus she can help you select a delicious menu for your wedding. Sarah also went above and beyond by teaching a Puerto Rican cooking class the day of the rehearsal for the family/friends of my husband. Chef Ramsey would be proud of her! She provided an interactive presentation that everyone enjoyed. Even the Grandma had fun smashing plantains to make ‘tostones’. She assisted me with menu creation; preparation work before the dinner; and even cleaning afterwards.

Thank you Sarah for all your help!!

All Events PR 8
    All Events PR 9
    All Events PR 10
    All Events PR 11
    All Events PR 12
    All Events PR 13
    All Events PR 14

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Sarah was amazing! She was very quick to respond and covered everything I needed or even wanted. She even added in more than what we paid for. She was very kind and friendly. When she came to cook she needed no direction, she took charge and did her thing. Before hiring her I seen 3 other vendors menus, which basically told you what they were serving and gave no options. Sarah's menus had a variety of selections for everyone and let me mix and match. She's very organized and delivers above and beyond! She was very family oriented and you could tell cooking is her passion not a job. She put herself in the customers shoes as to what she would want and the service she would want. Her assistant was amazing as well. She made our wedding outstanding. We are all still talking about her food almost 2 wks later. If I ever have an event again, there will be no searching or question Sarah is the only one id have cooking for the event. Being far away and not knowing who you are hiring is scary but after meeting Sarah I know we got this right. She knows her stuff no question, she's the one you want! Thank you so very much! Your friends in North Carolina.

Sent on 06/26/2018

All Events PR's reply:

Marilyn Thank you! I am happy that you and your family had an wonderful experience. It was a pleasure cooking for such an important day that is your wedding! Thank you for trusting in our services and staff.
    You looked gorgeous and very happy!! I wish you only the best and lots of happiness in this new journey of life. And please come back and visit us in Puerto Rico soon! :) Sarah

All Events PR FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Eleganza Music Services
    Eleganza Music Services Wedding Musicians

Sarah is amazing !!! I had the pleasure of working with her and I always get amazed by all the beautiful work that she do. Very responsible and friendly. Love working with her !!

• Fusion Floral ART
    Fusion Floral ART Wedding Florists

Being based on the northwest coast of Puerto Rico, we have created floral designs for many, many weddings in Rincon coordinated by Sarah Rosario of All Events & Ocassions. Many times, the ceremony & reception take place in 2 different locations w/complex logistics including transporting guests back and forth; implementing alternate plans in the event of rain in outdoor venues; simultaneous set up / decor at multiple sites, etc. I am marveled at the ease by which Sarah handles her crew, vendors, and communication with the wedding couple. Everyone is happy! Her team is sharp, friendly and on top of every single detail!

• Hastain Davis Studios
    Hastain Davis Studios Wedding Photographers

Sarah of All Events is great! We love working weddings with her, knowing that her experience and vast connections on the island will ensure a beautiful and smooth ceremony. On top of that she is an amazing chef and strong intelligent woman that is greatly loved in our community.

• PO Box 1881 Rincon, PR 00677 See on map