Hastain Davis Studios

Rincon, Puerto Rico View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Frances + Greg

Hastain Davis Studios is a two person photography team, owned and operated by Frances Davis and Greg Hastain. We fell in love during a photoshoot and haven鈥檛 stopped taking photos together since! We are extremely passionate about our work, and never approach any wedding with the aim to simply take photos, but instead with a deep and true drive to create something meaningful. Expect us to be constantly searching, planning, and creating together on your wedding day. We embrace the idea of our path as photographers being an ever evolving one, a path where we are both constantly learning and striving to improve. This means that every wedding is new and different for us, and our artistic expression of any given day will vary depending on how we are compelled to show that history through our photographs and our artistic remastering of the final collection. That being said, we stay in sync with each other through constant communication and discussion of what we aim to achieve stylistically. This allows us to provide a comfortable consistency in our collections despite the fact that there are two separate visions coming together to create a single body of work. If you are reading this, we want to thank you for considering us, and we hope to have the chance to meet you soon!

Frances Davis & Greg Hastain

Hastain Davis Studios

787 546 8957

Hastain Davis Studios was formally known as Rincon Images.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel L. Married on 07/23/2021

Incredible Photography Team!!

Words can't describe how incredible our experience with Hastain Davis Studios was. Greg and Frances are more than just wedding photographers. They are storytellers and true artists! From the very beginning, they were communicative, reliable, personable, outgoing, passionate and most importantly, SO comfortable and easy to work with. We wanted to make sure our wedding photos were going to tell our story in a unique and creative way, as well as evoke every emotion from our wedding day. After looking at their portfolio, we knew their artistic style and creativity was just what we were looking for. On the wedding day, we knew when they were taking our photos that we would be extremely happy with them, but Frances and Greg surpassed every expectation we had! They captured every moment perfectly. They truly take pride in their art and love what they do. It shows in every single photo! We highly recommend Hastain Davis Studios for your special day!
  • Heather & Eric
    Heather Married on 01/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough good things about Frances! She was super flexible with us in everything! We did an engagement and wedding photography with her. All of our photos look amazing so far! We have had a sneak peak of a few and love them! Couldn't have asked for a better person to do our photos! PS she also suggested having a shared Pinterest board where she could learn about what we liked, this was awesome! I loved when she would also pin ideas for us. Frances was super flexible and affordable, we would recommend her to everyone!
  • Drew
    Drew M. Married on 10/31/2020

Last minute Halloween wedding

Greg and Francis were absolutely amazing. I was so lucky they were available; I was in a horrible pickle.

My wife and I had decided, 2 weeks prior, to get married on Halloween. I'll spare the details of why we needed it to a Halloween, in 2020 of all years, but we were determined.

I had been unsuccessful in locating a photographer all the way up to the day of the wedding. My wife-to-be was in tears, and I had thought I had exhausted every lead. A Google search, and another professional's referral later, Greg and Francis called me to let me know that they were available. Greg was quick to provide the answers that I needed, regarding their work, their social distancing processes, and their pricing.

Greg and Francis met my wife where she was having her hair and makeup done; when they showed up to the venue, they not only fit in with our friends and loved ones, they melted into the background. There are photos of us from angles that surprised me, only because I was so sure that both of them had been taking photos somewhere else.

I waited to write this review until I got to see the final product, and I absolutely didn't have to. The photos are spectacular, and everything we could have hoped for.

I don't normally write reviews. This is because either my opinion ends up being expressed by someone else who wrote a review already, or I don't have an opinion strongly enough to care to write it down. Point being, I would be hard pressed to voice any criticism, I cannot say enough good things about Greg and Francis (and Hastain Davis Studios), and I believe it strongly enough to say so for anyone looking for a professional photographer.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Melanie & Joeseph
    40 photos 路 07/21/2018

Weddings in Rincon Weddings in Rincon Wedding Officiants

If you want magical pictures you can be sure this photographer will capture it for you. Love her photos! www.weddingsinrincon.com Rev Melinda Colon Bishop Gregorio Ruiz

Fusion Floral ART Fusion Floral ART Wedding Florists

Rincon Images is a wonderful husband and wife team that have a knack for capturing exquisite images with their lens'. We are located on a 2 acre oceanfront lot and about a year ago started promoting our venue for intimate wedding ceremonies. There are many talented photographers in this area and we have seen many beautiful images of the weddings held here however when we saw the photos these guys took - they were quite different from the others and literally took our breath away.....exquisite!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Frances and Greg are fantastic! Rincon Images produces beautiful work, and the vibe and style they bring to each and every wedding is wonderful. They truly care about their work; furthermore, they are charter members of the new wave of wedding photographers, using an innovative approach to photography as art as well as using technology and social media. It's my pleasure to endorse Rincon Images!

Rincon Rincon, Puerto Rico, 00677
Location of (Hastain Davis Studios)

Hastain Davis Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Hastain Davis Studios include in the starting price?

Hastain Davis Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Hastain Davis Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Hastain Davis Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography styles does Hastain Davis Studios offer?

Hastain Davis Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Hastain Davis Studios offer?

Hastain Davis Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Hastain Davis Studios offer for wedding events?

Hastain Davis Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Hastain Davis Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hastain Davis Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding