All Events PR Reviews

88 | Rincon, PR

88 Reviews for All Events PR

• Analisa

Analisa Cantu · Getting married on 01/10/2022

The BEST private chef experience on the island!

We booked Sarah as a surprise for a friend's bachelorette, it was a total of nine of us staying in an Airbnb home and we weren't sure what to expect. Sarah completely exceeded our expectations, from the seamless planning to the incredible menu creation and dietary accommodations, and beyond that- Sarah is a beautiful personality! I couldn't recommend Sarah (and her chef assistant, who happens to be her son!) enough for your next party, small or large.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Brittany Godwin · Married on 01/31/2020

Sarah is the BEST!!!

Sarah made my wedding day PERFECT! She is AMAZING!!! I live in North Carolina, so we communicated over email and text. At times it was hard for me to get in contact but she is very busy and always assured me that everything was good. She provided me with everything I needed to plan for my wedding. She was very helpful putting everything I wanted into reality. The day of the wedding I didn't have to do a thing. She handled all the vendors the day of the wedding and didn't worry me about anything. The wedding was beautiful and everything went very smoothly. It was my dream wedding. All of the vendors she recommended were great. Words can't express how grateful I am for Sarah. SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Karen · Married on 01/23/2020

Outstanding

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the first email to the event. She cooked a chef dinner for 10 for my husbands bday dinner. She designed an absolutely delicious menu and the execution was even better!
    Sarah and her son arrived early, prepped and served all night long. They were lovely and personable adding to the most wonderful experience.
    Food was outstanding

Sent on 01/24/2020

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you Karen it was a pleasure meeting you and cook for your group, you guys were lovely! Come back soon and visit us again in Puerto Rico!
  • Kerri

Kerri Smyth · Married on 01/19/2020

Great wedding coordinator!

It was a pleasure to work with Sarah and the All Events PR team. We hired All Events PR for partial coordination services. Sarah was very helpful throughout the process of booking vendors and provided great recommendations and sound advice. The weekend of the wedding, we knew everything was in good hands and being able to just let go and trust like this was really such a great relief. The team was so responsive to anything we needed to ask for that weekend and also really a pleasure to work with and interact with. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding and we couldn't have done it without the All Events team!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Boccalino · Married on 01/18/2020

McCarthy Wedding

I can’t say enough great things about Sarah! She was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and the day of had everything ready to go. It took so much stress off my husband and I, her and her team were fantastic. Never seeing the venue we picked, or being able to come down and meet with vendors, sample the food, Sarah never steered us in the wrong direction, we trusted her on everything and it was beyond more then we could imagine! Thank you so much Sarah for all your help and advice, it was a magical day!!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Magaliz Torres · Married on 12/28/2019

Professionalisms

Everything was very well organized and on time. Every request I gave I received with greatness and budget friendly. The staff was very professional and spoke both languages (English/Spanish).

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Paul

Paul Hughes · Married on 07/30/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommened!

Sarah was far above and beyond what any of us expected.
    She was very professional and communicative while at the same time exrtremely entertaining, personable and a VERY talented chef!
    I STRONGLY recommend contacting her... you will be very happy with the whole experience!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Shanae

Shanae · Married on 06/21/2019

Phenomenal person/planner

Sarah is amazing! She is literally the sweetest, most detail oriented person. She handled everything to the last detail and even hooked me up with hair and makeup last minute at a great price. I was just married last Friday (6/21/2019) and I would do it a million more times if Sarah was there to help me. Even though I had a small wedding, with about 20 people in attendance she treated me like family and my small wedding wasn’t a bother or like she could be doing something else. I adore her

Sent on 06/28/2019

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you soo much Shanae!! It was a pleasure to be part of this special day for both !! You guys are adorable and your kids too! Much love and I will see you soon back in Rincón!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!

Sarah was wonderful! She was able to give me everything I wanted while still staying in my budget. On top of everything she was so much fun and happy to be with us

Sent on 07/02/2019

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you Becca! You are a very lovely couple.. It was an honor. Please come back and visit us again in Rincón Puerto Rico!
  • Ashley

Ashley Morgan · Married on 03/08/2019

All Events PR Sarah Rosario

Look no further, Sarah and her team are amazing to work with. Sarah was there for me every step of the way. She has great ideas and suggestions and there is no possible way I could have done it without her. She is both professional and fun! She allows you to have freedom with choosing from different vendors she works with so you can get EXACTLY what you want, and even if you don’t know she has great suggestions. She helped me save a ton of money where I needed which was extremely helpful! I am so happy that she was apart of the whole process and there for me on my big day. She made sure the whole ceremony and reception went smoothly and it turned out to be the most beautiful wedding I’d ever seen. We were able to plan a lot via phone (for those of you doing destination wedding) and when we arrived into Rincon she was there with all the vendors lined up. I can’t say enough about how wonderful All Events is!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2019

Sarah was amazing and I could not have done this without her!

Sarah and her team are so amazing. She is very responsive and has an amazing eye for detail. You can trust her with every last thing. She has such an amazing creative mind to make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tara Sansone · Married on 03/01/2019

Sarah planned our wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning events in Puerto Rico. She is detail oriented and met with us serval times to make sure our wedding day requests were granted. The day of our wedding, everything fell into place and ran smoothly. Sarah and her team guided us through every step of the way and made sure our wedding day was perfect! It was the best day of my life, thanks to Sarah!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 01/19/2019

She will literally make your dream wedding come true!

When stye say it sounds too good to be true most the time it is, but not with this company. I was overjoyed with the product of the final wedding and the minimal amount of work I had to do! She was truly amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Hunter · Married on 10/06/2018

Great meal and amazing customer service

We celebrated a friend's 40th birthday in Puerto Rico with a 10 person sit-down dinner. Chef Rosario and her son were incredible. The appetizers and dinner were delicious, and she was very flexible with our last minute need to push back dinner after we were delayed returning home from a day on a boat. I would certainly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2018

Sarah was an amazing wedding planner!! She was so attentive to all of our wants and needs when it came down to the wedding. She helped us achieve our dream wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sarah was so easy to work with and always had a positive attitude and amazing energy - which is so important when planning a wedding. She took the time to understand what we expected for our wedding to be and made sure to make it all work within our budget.

As for the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly (as far as I know). I'm sure there was things Sarah and her team might have run into but she handled everything with ease. Every photo and idea we sent her of examples that we wanted for the wedding were executed beautifully and perfectly!

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and now friend!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 06/23/2018

I recommend Sarah and her team from All Events with my eyes closed. They helped me achieve my dream wedding last month in beautiful Rincon, PR. Let me tell you a little bit about my experience.

Sarah is very easy to work with - which is very important when you are planning a destination wedding where you rely a lot on phone and emails. She has a positive attitude; great energy; and takes time to understand your budget, style, and the things you like/dislike to offer proper recommendations. She even lent me decoration she had in her house so I didn't have to buy them for just one day.

She knows all the local vendors and have worked with them, which makes it easier on you. For example, when my wedding dress got ruined in US by a tailor that charged me $400, Sarah found me a tailor in Rincon that saved the dress and only charged me $35 for redoing everything 2 weeks before the wedding.

Every time I had an idea she tried to research how we could make it happen; no matter how difficult it seemed. And when something wasn’t possible (for example - restrictions imposed by the venue), she provided alternatives.

The day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. At least for me. I imagine there were behind the scene situations that she had to solve to ensure it went according to plan but I didn’t notice it. Which means she did a great job!

Besides being an event planner, Sarah is also a professional chef. This is beneficial because she understands food; plus she can help you select a delicious menu for your wedding. Sarah also went above and beyond by teaching a Puerto Rican cooking class the day of the rehearsal for the family/friends of my husband. Chef Ramsey would be proud of her! She provided an interactive presentation that everyone enjoyed. Even the Grandma had fun smashing plantains to make ‘tostones’. She assisted me with menu creation; preparation work before the dinner; and even cleaning afterwards.

Thank you Sarah for all your help!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Sarah was amazing! She was very quick to respond and covered everything I needed or even wanted. She even added in more than what we paid for. She was very kind and friendly. When she came to cook she needed no direction, she took charge and did her thing. Before hiring her I seen 3 other vendors menus, which basically told you what they were serving and gave no options. Sarah's menus had a variety of selections for everyone and let me mix and match. She's very organized and delivers above and beyond! She was very family oriented and you could tell cooking is her passion not a job. She put herself in the customers shoes as to what she would want and the service she would want. Her assistant was amazing as well. She made our wedding outstanding. We are all still talking about her food almost 2 wks later. If I ever have an event again, there will be no searching or question Sarah is the only one id have cooking for the event. Being far away and not knowing who you are hiring is scary but after meeting Sarah I know we got this right. She knows her stuff no question, she's the one you want! Thank you so very much! Your friends in North Carolina.

Sent on 06/26/2018

All Events PR's reply:

Marilyn Thank you! I am happy that you and your family had an wonderful experience. It was a pleasure cooking for such an important day that is your wedding! Thank you for trusting in our services and staff.
    You looked gorgeous and very happy!! I wish you only the best and lots of happiness in this new journey of life. And please come back and visit us in Puerto Rico soon! :) Sarah
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/19/2018

Spectacular the service, decoration, food and music! Events PR make my husband’s 50-daughter’s 20 and mother in law 70’s Bday party a perfect and magical celebration! All guests were very impressed with every detail of the party! Thank you Sarah and staff!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/04/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her work. She was very flexible with us. We had a tight budget, AND heavy rain on our wedding day, and she still managed to make our day great. I didn't have any strict ideas about what I wanted for decor, so I told her to "have fun with it". What she came up with was beautiful! She was so much fun to work with. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 02/13/2018

SHELLY · Married on 02/04/2018

Sarah R. from All Events PR was absolutely wonderful! With the two hurricanes in September, 2017, we were concerned about damage, power outages, cell services and more! We just starting planning the wedding late last summer for February 2018. Sarah was so helpful and everything we asked her for we got and more! I can't say enough about how beautiful and perfect everything was! The venue, flowers, reception, cake and the beach were so beautiful! Thanks Sarah for everything! Can't wait to visit Puerto Rico again :) The cost listed below includes Sarah's planning fee plus all the vendors she hired for our wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah was amazing. I had horrible experience with a Anita Quintana who scammed me out of my money. But Sarah stepped in and saved the day. She offered me organization an peace in the mist of chaos. She was kind on point. She knew what she has to do and did it with expertise. She is definitely the best.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kristin · Married on 03/18/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing from the second we first spoke last year, until even now- one month after our wedding. She never said no to any of my ideas and thoughts, even when I made last minute changes, including changing the location on the beach of the ceremony the morning of the wedding :) We communicated all year through scheduled phone calls and emails. She helped us stay on budget and set us up with the most amazing vendors. She made my pinterest vision at the Beach House come to life and it was even better than we could have imagined. Always smiling and always reassuring me everything would be amazing (even when it rained for hours on our wedding day) ... AND IT WAS!! We had 80 people come to Rincon for our wedding and it was a crazy group. Sarah did a great job of keeping us organized and on point. They are all still talking about our wedding and it wouldn't have been "the best day ever" without her services. Chris and I are forever grateful and can not thank you enough for making our wedding weekend the absolute time of our lives!! You hold a special place in our hearts now.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Robyn · Married on 12/07/2016

Definitely hire Sarah! She is so wonderful!! Personable, sweet, professional, easy to work with, accommodating, flexible, and her food was fabulous!!!! She not only served us all of our meals during our 5 day retreat but she answered a zillion questions about Puerto Rico and the area that we needed during our stay!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Tanya · Married on 11/12/2016

After searching through a fairly long list of wedding planners/caterers, we were referred to Sarah Rosario and All Events Puerto Rico. Sarah was extremely attentive from the beginning and exceeded our expectations. Sarah's attention to detail blew us away. Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to her and her staff! Thanks Sarah!
    Tanya & Jerry Brooks