All Events PR Reviews

All Events PR 5
All Events PR 6
All Events PR 7

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2018

Sarah was an amazing wedding planner!! She was so attentive to all of our wants and needs when it came down to the wedding. She helped us achieve our dream wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sarah was so easy to work with and always had a positive attitude and amazing energy - which is so important when planning a wedding. She took the time to understand what we expected for our wedding to be and made sure to make it all work within our budget.

As for the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly (as far as I know). I'm sure there was things Sarah and her team might have run into but she handled everything with ease. Every photo and idea we sent her of examples that we wanted for the wedding were executed beautifully and perfectly!

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and now friend!

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 06/23/2018

I recommend Sarah and her team from All Events with my eyes closed. They helped me achieve my dream wedding last month in beautiful Rincon, PR. Let me tell you a little bit about my experience.

Sarah is very easy to work with - which is very important when you are planning a destination wedding where you rely a lot on phone and emails. She has a positive attitude; great energy; and takes time to understand your budget, style, and the things you like/dislike to offer proper recommendations. She even lent me decoration she had in her house so I didn't have to buy them for just one day.

She knows all the local vendors and have worked with them, which makes it easier on you. For example, when my wedding dress got ruined in US by a tailor that charged me $400, Sarah found me a tailor in Rincon that saved the dress and only charged me $35 for redoing everything 2 weeks before the wedding.

Every time I had an idea she tried to research how we could make it happen; no matter how difficult it seemed. And when something wasn’t possible (for example - restrictions imposed by the venue), she provided alternatives.

The day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. At least for me. I imagine there were behind the scene situations that she had to solve to ensure it went according to plan but I didn’t notice it. Which means she did a great job!

Besides being an event planner, Sarah is also a professional chef. This is beneficial because she understands food; plus she can help you select a delicious menu for your wedding. Sarah also went above and beyond by teaching a Puerto Rican cooking class the day of the rehearsal for the family/friends of my husband. Chef Ramsey would be proud of her! She provided an interactive presentation that everyone enjoyed. Even the Grandma had fun smashing plantains to make ‘tostones’. She assisted me with menu creation; preparation work before the dinner; and even cleaning afterwards.

Thank you Sarah for all your help!!

All Events PR 8
    All Events PR 9
    All Events PR 10
    All Events PR 11
    All Events PR 12
    All Events PR 13
    All Events PR 14

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Sarah was amazing! She was very quick to respond and covered everything I needed or even wanted. She even added in more than what we paid for. She was very kind and friendly. When she came to cook she needed no direction, she took charge and did her thing. Before hiring her I seen 3 other vendors menus, which basically told you what they were serving and gave no options. Sarah's menus had a variety of selections for everyone and let me mix and match. She's very organized and delivers above and beyond! She was very family oriented and you could tell cooking is her passion not a job. She put herself in the customers shoes as to what she would want and the service she would want. Her assistant was amazing as well. She made our wedding outstanding. We are all still talking about her food almost 2 wks later. If I ever have an event again, there will be no searching or question Sarah is the only one id have cooking for the event. Being far away and not knowing who you are hiring is scary but after meeting Sarah I know we got this right. She knows her stuff no question, she's the one you want! Thank you so very much! Your friends in North Carolina.

Sent on 06/26/2018

All Events PR's reply:

Marilyn Thank you! I am happy that you and your family had an wonderful experience. It was a pleasure cooking for such an important day that is your wedding! Thank you for trusting in our services and staff.
    You looked gorgeous and very happy!! I wish you only the best and lots of happiness in this new journey of life. And please come back and visit us in Puerto Rico soon! :) Sarah
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/19/2018

Spectacular the service, decoration, food and music! Events PR make my husband’s 50-daughter’s 20 and mother in law 70’s Bday party a perfect and magical celebration! All guests were very impressed with every detail of the party! Thank you Sarah and staff!

All Events PR 15
    All Events PR 16
    All Events PR 17
    All Events PR 18

Courtney · Married on 02/04/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her work. She was very flexible with us. We had a tight budget, AND heavy rain on our wedding day, and she still managed to make our day great. I didn't have any strict ideas about what I wanted for decor, so I told her to "have fun with it". What she came up with was beautiful! She was so much fun to work with. Thank you Sarah!

SHELLY · Married on 02/04/2018

Sarah R. from All Events PR was absolutely wonderful! With the two hurricanes in September, 2017, we were concerned about damage, power outages, cell services and more! We just starting planning the wedding late last summer for February 2018. Sarah was so helpful and everything we asked her for we got and more! I can't say enough about how beautiful and perfect everything was! The venue, flowers, reception, cake and the beach were so beautiful! Thanks Sarah for everything! Can't wait to visit Puerto Rico again :) The cost listed below includes Sarah's planning fee plus all the vendors she hired for our wedding.

All Events PR 19
    All Events PR 26
    All Events PR 27
    All Events PR 28

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah was amazing. I had horrible experience with a Anita Quintana who scammed me out of my money. But Sarah stepped in and saved the day. She offered me organization an peace in the mist of chaos. She was kind on point. She knew what she has to do and did it with expertise. She is definitely the best.

Kristin · Married on 03/18/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing from the second we first spoke last year, until even now- one month after our wedding. She never said no to any of my ideas and thoughts, even when I made last minute changes, including changing the location on the beach of the ceremony the morning of the wedding :) We communicated all year through scheduled phone calls and emails. She helped us stay on budget and set us up with the most amazing vendors. She made my pinterest vision at the Beach House come to life and it was even better than we could have imagined. Always smiling and always reassuring me everything would be amazing (even when it rained for hours on our wedding day) ... AND IT WAS!! We had 80 people come to Rincon for our wedding and it was a crazy group. Sarah did a great job of keeping us organized and on point. They are all still talking about our wedding and it wouldn't have been "the best day ever" without her services. Chris and I are forever grateful and can not thank you enough for making our wedding weekend the absolute time of our lives!! You hold a special place in our hearts now.

Robyn · Married on 12/07/2016

Definitely hire Sarah! She is so wonderful!! Personable, sweet, professional, easy to work with, accommodating, flexible, and her food was fabulous!!!! She not only served us all of our meals during our 5 day retreat but she answered a zillion questions about Puerto Rico and the area that we needed during our stay!

Tanya · Married on 11/12/2016

After searching through a fairly long list of wedding planners/caterers, we were referred to Sarah Rosario and All Events Puerto Rico. Sarah was extremely attentive from the beginning and exceeded our expectations. Sarah's attention to detail blew us away. Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to her and her staff! Thanks Sarah!
    Tanya & Jerry Brooks

Brian · Married on 11/05/2016

We leveraged All Events PR for Planning and Coordination (primarily the latter), but definitely planning of décor, floral, and furniture rental. We had independently negotiated for our venue, hotel, DJ, and photographer on our own, but All Events (namely the proprietor Sarah Rosario) sourced several floral/design firms and solicited proposals from all of them and really managed that whole piece of our wedding. Taking a step back, we had around 9 planners/coordinators recommended by our venue, but none were to our satisfaction (including the mostly highly recommended who was unable to assist us with our wedding because we are a same sex couple, which was NO problem for All Events PR). Thank goodness we had met Sarah at the Bridal Salon in New York City. We submitted a competitive bid to All Events, and found that they were willing to offer more services and staff at a comparatively lower cost. What sealed the deal was Sarah herself—she was personable, had a positive “can do” attitude, really listened, and demonstrated a hunger to please us that more than offset the fact that All Events had not previously worked on a wedding at our particular venue. We really enjoyed working with Sarah and her team Margie and Ana. We found them to be proactive, responsive, able to work effectively in both Spanish and English (being important for me who doesn’t speak Spanish ☺). Sarah was responsible for executing the overall décor, floral, and furniture rental as well as coordinating all the vendors (floral/décor, furniture, band, DJ, officiant, photographer, venue/catering, etc.). She did a phenomenal job and literally NOTHING went wrong. Our entire wedding consisted of a weekend’s worth of activities—a Friday night welcome food and drink event, a Saturday outdoor ceremony by the beach, and outdoor reception in a tent, and an indoor after party with a lounge set up in a large ballroom, and an outdoor Sunday brunch. All of these events went off seamlessly and without a hitc

• F

Francisco & Nyssa · Married on 04/23/2016

My vegan eco-friendly wedding was absolutely magical thanks to Sarah and her amazing staff. She understood and appreciated what I wanted and made it happen. My husband and I live in Chicago and had our wedding in a huge villa on the beach in Rincon, PR with 100 people. Throughout the process, she was accommodating to our schedule and always professional. Her coordinators were dream to work with, such lovely ladies. She is well connected with the best of the best and we were extremely happy and satisfied with all the vendors. From the caterer, to the florist, to the bartenders, and everyone in between did an astonishing job. All Events took care of everything leaving my husband and I to truly live and be in our moment. Rincon has become a special place to us, a second home, thanks to Sarah.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Nyssa and Francisco;
    I was an honor to be part of this important day of your lives. Your wedding was beautiful, special and very challenging and I lOVED every bit of it..... I learned so much from both of you specially on the food!! Please come back you have a friend here in Rincon Puerto Rico.. And Rincon awaits to have you back!!!! My blessing to both.Thank you so much for the opportunity and trust in my staff, vendors and me. We are still talking about your wedding!!!!!!!

Erica · Married on 12/19/2015

Sarah went above and beyond planning our wedding. She listened to all our wishes and vision for our wedding and made it happen. Sarah and her crew were very professional and polite always. She transformed the restaurant making it look like a dream. Every detail was perfectly calculated and with such a class, that I will never forget. She turned my pins (Pinterest) in reality and also made us surprises. Like a swing in a tree and a perfect layout for pictures. I would always remember my wedding and more than a wedding planner.

Allie · Married on 11/14/2015

If you are getting married in the Rincon area, there is no one else you should work with! There was not a single thing that came up that Sarah did not take care of and she did so with a smile. She was a pleasure to work with through the entire planning process and was dedicated to making sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. Some of the best things about working with Sarah were her professionalism, the fact that she knows EVERYONE in the area and the fact that she listened to what WE wanted, not what was more convenient or what anyone else wanted.

David and I worked with Sarah for about 10 months in total, planning our wedding at Villa Dezecheo. She always was available via email and text and was constantly working on my requests and sending updates. I was confident the entire time that our day would be fantastic.

When we arrived in Puerto Rico for the wedding, Sarah was available to meet with us as much as we needed and made us her priority. She has an AMAZING team working with her (literally they are incredible) and she took care of everything. I'm not kidding... my nephew (who was in the wedding) didn't try his shirt on until the day of the wedding and it was about 8 sizes too big. She had a member of the staff drive to another town to get a new one. You name it, she fixed it.

Her prices were absolutely affordable and she works with some incredible vendors. For flowers, we worked with Elaine of Floral Fusion - FANTASTIC! For food, we used Chef Oscar Estrada - DELICIOUS. I have never heard people speak so highly about food at a wedding. The cake (I cannot recall the baker's name) was outrageously good. For our DJ we used Elijah Kleine who was so awesome and flexible, really a pleasure to work with.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Sarah and her team. It was the best day of our lives and we look forward to going back to Rincon and visiting her again! SHE'S THE BEST THERE IS!

Sent on 12/03/2015

All Events PR's reply:

Allie and David, We are so happy we had the opportunity to be part of this amazing wedding and one of the most important days of your life. We bless both of you and your family. Will cherish your wedding day forever. And now you and David are part of our big family in Rincon PR. Much Love!!!

Sarah and All Events Staff

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

I have included all the other services, because Sarah out did herself. The wedding was for my son and his beautiful bride. Everything was absolutely amazing and Sarah fulfilled every promise. I highly recommend using her. Sarah's experience is impeccable.

Asley · Married on 06/30/2015

Love it!! 100% recommended. Thank you Sarah for everything!!

Ana · Married on 01/03/2015

It was awesome to have Sarah helping me with my wedding planning. She suggested vendors, hair and makeup professionals, and made sure all the last minute details were taken care of. The best part of all was having her and her staff there during the wedding. I was really able to enjoy my wedding without worrying about anything. Hiring her was the best decision I made.

Sent on 01/14/2015

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you very much it was a pleasure helping you on your very special day!!!

Brette · Married on 12/13/2014

Sarah was great to work with and very knowledgeable about the area and vendors!

Ann · Married on 10/04/2014

Where do I begin?! Sarah and her team made my dreams come true. From the beginning to end Sarah went above and beyond. She took my ideas and made them come alive in a way that surpassed my expectations. Having a wedding is stressful, but having a destination can prove to be challenging, yet with her expertise and honesty, I had no problems with the planning process. My day went off without any problems. The attention to detail and friendly demeanor was the best part. Never once did I feel like I was just another customer, she made me feel like family. We want to thank you for all of your hard work and for having such a wonderful team behind you. Book Sarah and her one stop shop, she has everything you are looking for and more. Can't wait to start planning my vow renewal, All Events will def be the ones handling everything for me.

Liat · Married on 09/19/2014

WOW! Simply put, after seeing how Sarah and her team pulled our wedding together flawlessly, there's nothing she can't handle. We enlisted All Events PR to help us plan our dream beach wedding in Rincon and it was clear that Sarah was the best choice. We took a trip down in October of 2013 and she met us at several venues, gave us her opinion on the best way to have the event and from there it was a breeze. Sarah and her team are very detail-oriented, so for the brides that have their vision of what their wedding should "look" like, rest assured Sarah will make it happen. At our wedding (9/19/14), everything was set and ready to go when a tropical storm hit Rincon, destroying the tent and entire setup on the villa's roof she and her team had setup. But, much to our surprise, this only set us back about an hour, because she and her team took charge and made it happen. by the time we got back to the villas after the beach ceremony (which was absolutely gorgeous, thanks to Sarah) a new tent had been setup, candles lit, decorations hung and we were set for our fairytale reception with our closest friends and family. Our wedding was almost a month ago and we're all still talking about it. There wasn't a thing Sarah and her team didn't do well and if you're planning any event in Rincon, All Events PR is far and away the team you want to hire.

Susan · Married on 09/02/2014

Sarah was totally awesome and I could NOT have done my beautiful Beach Wedding with out HER! Extremely professional and responsive. Did not miss one possible thing and was extremely supportive which was fanatastic since the planning was long distance! Thank you so much Sarah for handling all you did and making our wedding truly wonderful!
    Dusty and Susan Brents

Gabriela · Married on 08/13/2014

Sarah! Wow. I don't even know where to begin. She was everything a wedding planner should be. My husband and I don't know anybody in Rincon so planning a destination wedding there was scary. Without the right person to help us, our dream wedding could have easily turned into a nightmare. Everything was perfect. My husband is a chef and the most important thing to him was to have amazing food. He had a very specific tasting menu that he needed executed. Sarah recommended Chef Oscar Estrada and he exceeded our expectations. Our dinner felt like a five star outing! Elijah Kleine, was recommended by Sarah and he was an amazing DJ! Everything that we needed, even literally, last minute such as a guest book for our guests to sign, which I forgot, Sarah made sure to have it magically appear! I had particular gold runners I wanted for the guest tables and when she could not find them in Rincon, she went to San Juan and when that didn't work, she even let me use her personal address to have my items shipped. The vision I had for the décor came to life as a dream come true to the last detail thanks to her. I told her "Candles! I love candles! The more candles, the better!" and when nighttime hit, the candles were endless! Among her recommendations for the photographer, we went with Jose Del Valle, who was spectacular. We even rebooked him to do a "trash the dress" session at the beach and another booking for underwater pictures at Caracol Che, in our wedding attire! Unreal! We can’t wait to see our video from Innova Video, another great recommendation from Sarah. The venue was at Villa Orleans and I had another contender at the time but when I spoke to Sarah and let her know my dogs would be with me (they are family), she let me know hands down the place I wanted for my special day was Villa Orleans, owned by Luis Ortiz. She could not have been any more right. She made things stress free for me and her connections with such friendly and professional vendors is priceless.

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2014

We chose to use All Events PR for our wedding in the Luquillo/Rio Grande area of Puerto Rico and I'm glad we did.
    Sarah at All Events PR began to assist us the moment we contacted her. After consulting with her over conference calls we scheduled a scouting trip 3 months before the wedding and found out the place I had chosen over the internet wasn't as advertised and we needed to find another venue. The scouting trip was something that All Events PR recommended and it really ended up saving us money and stress later. Sarah was there to help immediately. Luckily we found an amazing available venue and though we had to move the wedding date one day forward and to a different venue Sarah helped us make it all work.
    As far as value I think the knowledge she had of local venues and the way her team handled the wedding ended up saving us more than we had to pay for the service of wedding planning. Both of us agree that the most important thing we did to make our event a success was to hire All Events PR. She was able to answer all our questions about vendors and services and also really go out of the way to find the vendors that could do exactly what we envisioned for our day by finding us the best chef and DJ for our wedding. The decorations, the cake, photography and all the venue staff were perfectly coordinated and we wouldn't have changed anything.
    There were many times that Sarah and her staff went far out of their way to add extra to our event from decorating and assisting the venue staff to helping us coordinate the brides maid change just minutes before the ceremony.
    Everything ended up being great and we feel we owe much of that to All Events PR. Through the process well also fell in love with Puerto Rico and the wonderful people we met through All Events PR and Sarah Rosario. We ended up making a friend for life. We love you Sarah!

Sarah was extremely helpful in planning our destination wedding in Rincon, PR. She is very attentive and keeps you informed throughout the planning process. She works with an excellent staff and local vendors.

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2014

Sarah and her staff from All Events are so professional! She made my special day come together beautifully. Sarah is extremely responsive-- she replies to inquiries the same day. She works so hard to make sure that everything is covered for the wedding and reception. She even helped arrange our rehearsal dinner. I couldn't be happier with her services! All Events is truly a great company to work with.