All Events PR Reviews

All Events PR 7
  • Paul

Paul Hughes · Married on 07/30/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommened!

Sarah was far above and beyond what any of us expected.
    She was very professional and communicative while at the same time exrtremely entertaining, personable and a VERY talented chef!
    I STRONGLY recommend contacting her... you will be very happy with the whole experience!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Shanae

Shanae · Married on 06/21/2019

Phenomenal person/planner

Sarah is amazing! She is literally the sweetest, most detail oriented person. She handled everything to the last detail and even hooked me up with hair and makeup last minute at a great price. I was just married last Friday (6/21/2019) and I would do it a million more times if Sarah was there to help me. Even though I had a small wedding, with about 20 people in attendance she treated me like family and my small wedding wasn’t a bother or like she could be doing something else. I adore her

Sent on 06/28/2019
    All Events PR 15
    All Events PR 16
    All Events PR 17
    All Events PR 18
    All Events PR 19
    All Events PR 20

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you soo much Shanae!! It was a pleasure to be part of this special day for both !! You guys are adorable and your kids too! Much love and I will see you soon back in Rincón!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!

Sarah was wonderful! She was able to give me everything I wanted while still staying in my budget. On top of everything she was so much fun and happy to be with us

Sent on 07/02/2019

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you Becca! You are a very lovely couple.. It was an honor. Please come back and visit us again in Rincón Puerto Rico!
  • Ashley

Ashley Morgan · Married on 03/08/2019

All Events PR Sarah Rosario

Look no further, Sarah and her team are amazing to work with. Sarah was there for me every step of the way. She has great ideas and suggestions and there is no possible way I could have done it without her. She is both professional and fun! She allows you to have freedom with choosing from different vendors she works with so you can get EXACTLY what you want, and even if you don’t know she has great suggestions. She helped me save a ton of money where I needed which was extremely helpful! I am so happy that she was apart of the whole process and there for me on my big day. She made sure the whole ceremony and reception went smoothly and it turned out to be the most beautiful wedding I’d ever seen. We were able to plan a lot via phone (for those of you doing destination wedding) and when we arrived into Rincon she was there with all the vendors lined up. I can’t say enough about how wonderful All Events is!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    All Events PR 21
    All Events PR 22
    All Events PR 23

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2019

Sarah was amazing and I could not have done this without her!

Sarah and her team are so amazing. She is very responsive and has an amazing eye for detail. You can trust her with every last thing. She has such an amazing creative mind to make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    All Events PR 28
    All Events PR 29

Tara Sansone · Married on 03/01/2019

Sarah planned our wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning events in Puerto Rico. She is detail oriented and met with us serval times to make sure our wedding day requests were granted. The day of our wedding, everything fell into place and ran smoothly. Sarah and her team guided us through every step of the way and made sure our wedding day was perfect! It was the best day of my life, thanks to Sarah!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Caitlin · Married on 01/19/2019

She will literally make your dream wedding come true!

When stye say it sounds too good to be true most the time it is, but not with this company. I was overjoyed with the product of the final wedding and the minimal amount of work I had to do! She was truly amazing!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    All Events PR 30
    All Events PR 31

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2018

Sarah was an amazing wedding planner!! She was so attentive to all of our wants and needs when it came down to the wedding. She helped us achieve our dream wedding in Puerto Rico.

Sarah was so easy to work with and always had a positive attitude and amazing energy - which is so important when planning a wedding. She took the time to understand what we expected for our wedding to be and made sure to make it all work within our budget.

As for the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly (as far as I know). I'm sure there was things Sarah and her team might have run into but she handled everything with ease. Every photo and idea we sent her of examples that we wanted for the wedding were executed beautifully and perfectly!

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and now friend!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Sarah was amazing! She was very quick to respond and covered everything I needed or even wanted. She even added in more than what we paid for. She was very kind and friendly. When she came to cook she needed no direction, she took charge and did her thing. Before hiring her I seen 3 other vendors menus, which basically told you what they were serving and gave no options. Sarah's menus had a variety of selections for everyone and let me mix and match. She's very organized and delivers above and beyond! She was very family oriented and you could tell cooking is her passion not a job. She put herself in the customers shoes as to what she would want and the service she would want. Her assistant was amazing as well. She made our wedding outstanding. We are all still talking about her food almost 2 wks later. If I ever have an event again, there will be no searching or question Sarah is the only one id have cooking for the event. Being far away and not knowing who you are hiring is scary but after meeting Sarah I know we got this right. She knows her stuff no question, she's the one you want! Thank you so very much! Your friends in North Carolina.

Sent on 06/26/2018

All Events PR's reply:

Marilyn Thank you! I am happy that you and your family had an wonderful experience. It was a pleasure cooking for such an important day that is your wedding! Thank you for trusting in our services and staff.
    You looked gorgeous and very happy!! I wish you only the best and lots of happiness in this new journey of life. And please come back and visit us in Puerto Rico soon! :) Sarah
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/19/2018

Spectacular the service, decoration, food and music! Events PR make my husband’s 50-daughter’s 20 and mother in law 70’s Bday party a perfect and magical celebration! All guests were very impressed with every detail of the party! Thank you Sarah and staff!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    All Events PR 32
    All Events PR 33
    All Events PR 34
    All Events PR 35

Courtney · Married on 02/04/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Sarah and her work. She was very flexible with us. We had a tight budget, AND heavy rain on our wedding day, and she still managed to make our day great. I didn't have any strict ideas about what I wanted for decor, so I told her to "have fun with it". What she came up with was beautiful! She was so much fun to work with. Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 02/13/2018

SHELLY · Married on 02/04/2018

Sarah R. from All Events PR was absolutely wonderful! With the two hurricanes in September, 2017, we were concerned about damage, power outages, cell services and more! We just starting planning the wedding late last summer for February 2018. Sarah was so helpful and everything we asked her for we got and more! I can't say enough about how beautiful and perfect everything was! The venue, flowers, reception, cake and the beach were so beautiful! Thanks Sarah for everything! Can't wait to visit Puerto Rico again :) The cost listed below includes Sarah's planning fee plus all the vendors she hired for our wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2018
    All Events PR 43
    All Events PR 44
    All Events PR 45

Abigail · Married on 08/05/2017

Sarah was amazing. I had horrible experience with a Anita Quintana who scammed me out of my money. But Sarah stepped in and saved the day. She offered me organization an peace in the mist of chaos. She was kind on point. She knew what she has to do and did it with expertise. She is definitely the best.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kristin · Married on 03/18/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing from the second we first spoke last year, until even now- one month after our wedding. She never said no to any of my ideas and thoughts, even when I made last minute changes, including changing the location on the beach of the ceremony the morning of the wedding :) We communicated all year through scheduled phone calls and emails. She helped us stay on budget and set us up with the most amazing vendors. She made my pinterest vision at the Beach House come to life and it was even better than we could have imagined. Always smiling and always reassuring me everything would be amazing (even when it rained for hours on our wedding day) ... AND IT WAS!! We had 80 people come to Rincon for our wedding and it was a crazy group. Sarah did a great job of keeping us organized and on point. They are all still talking about our wedding and it wouldn't have been "the best day ever" without her services. Chris and I are forever grateful and can not thank you enough for making our wedding weekend the absolute time of our lives!! You hold a special place in our hearts now.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Robyn · Married on 12/07/2016

Definitely hire Sarah! She is so wonderful!! Personable, sweet, professional, easy to work with, accommodating, flexible, and her food was fabulous!!!! She not only served us all of our meals during our 5 day retreat but she answered a zillion questions about Puerto Rico and the area that we needed during our stay!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Tanya · Married on 11/12/2016

After searching through a fairly long list of wedding planners/caterers, we were referred to Sarah Rosario and All Events Puerto Rico. Sarah was extremely attentive from the beginning and exceeded our expectations. Sarah's attention to detail blew us away. Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to her and her staff! Thanks Sarah!
    Tanya & Jerry Brooks

Sent on 11/27/2016

Brian · Married on 11/05/2016

We leveraged All Events PR for Planning and Coordination (primarily the latter), but definitely planning of décor, floral, and furniture rental. We had independently negotiated for our venue, hotel, DJ, and photographer on our own, but All Events (namely the proprietor Sarah Rosario) sourced several floral/design firms and solicited proposals from all of them and really managed that whole piece of our wedding. Taking a step back, we had around 9 planners/coordinators recommended by our venue, but none were to our satisfaction (including the mostly highly recommended who was unable to assist us with our wedding because we are a same sex couple, which was NO problem for All Events PR). Thank goodness we had met Sarah at the Bridal Salon in New York City. We submitted a competitive bid to All Events, and found that they were willing to offer more services and staff at a comparatively lower cost. What sealed the deal was Sarah herself—she was personable, had a positive “can do” attitude, really listened, and demonstrated a hunger to please us that more than offset the fact that All Events had not previously worked on a wedding at our particular venue. We really enjoyed working with Sarah and her team Margie and Ana. We found them to be proactive, responsive, able to work effectively in both Spanish and English (being important for me who doesn’t speak Spanish ☺). Sarah was responsible for executing the overall décor, floral, and furniture rental as well as coordinating all the vendors (floral/décor, furniture, band, DJ, officiant, photographer, venue/catering, etc.). She did a phenomenal job and literally NOTHING went wrong. Our entire wedding consisted of a weekend’s worth of activities—a Friday night welcome food and drink event, a Saturday outdoor ceremony by the beach, and outdoor reception in a tent, and an indoor after party with a lounge set up in a large ballroom, and an outdoor Sunday brunch. All of these events went off seamlessly and without a hitc

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • F

Francisco & Nyssa · Married on 04/23/2016

My vegan eco-friendly wedding was absolutely magical thanks to Sarah and her amazing staff. She understood and appreciated what I wanted and made it happen. My husband and I live in Chicago and had our wedding in a huge villa on the beach in Rincon, PR with 100 people. Throughout the process, she was accommodating to our schedule and always professional. Her coordinators were dream to work with, such lovely ladies. She is well connected with the best of the best and we were extremely happy and satisfied with all the vendors. From the caterer, to the florist, to the bartenders, and everyone in between did an astonishing job. All Events took care of everything leaving my husband and I to truly live and be in our moment. Rincon has become a special place to us, a second home, thanks to Sarah.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Nyssa and Francisco;
    I was an honor to be part of this important day of your lives. Your wedding was beautiful, special and very challenging and I lOVED every bit of it..... I learned so much from both of you specially on the food!! Please come back you have a friend here in Rincon Puerto Rico.. And Rincon awaits to have you back!!!! My blessing to both.Thank you so much for the opportunity and trust in my staff, vendors and me. We are still talking about your wedding!!!!!!!

Erica · Married on 12/19/2015

Sarah went above and beyond planning our wedding. She listened to all our wishes and vision for our wedding and made it happen. Sarah and her crew were very professional and polite always. She transformed the restaurant making it look like a dream. Every detail was perfectly calculated and with such a class, that I will never forget. She turned my pins (Pinterest) in reality and also made us surprises. Like a swing in a tree and a perfect layout for pictures. I would always remember my wedding and more than a wedding planner.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Allie · Married on 11/14/2015

If you are getting married in the Rincon area, there is no one else you should work with! There was not a single thing that came up that Sarah did not take care of and she did so with a smile. She was a pleasure to work with through the entire planning process and was dedicated to making sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. Some of the best things about working with Sarah were her professionalism, the fact that she knows EVERYONE in the area and the fact that she listened to what WE wanted, not what was more convenient or what anyone else wanted.

David and I worked with Sarah for about 10 months in total, planning our wedding at Villa Dezecheo. She always was available via email and text and was constantly working on my requests and sending updates. I was confident the entire time that our day would be fantastic.

When we arrived in Puerto Rico for the wedding, Sarah was available to meet with us as much as we needed and made us her priority. She has an AMAZING team working with her (literally they are incredible) and she took care of everything. I'm not kidding... my nephew (who was in the wedding) didn't try his shirt on until the day of the wedding and it was about 8 sizes too big. She had a member of the staff drive to another town to get a new one. You name it, she fixed it.

Her prices were absolutely affordable and she works with some incredible vendors. For flowers, we worked with Elaine of Floral Fusion - FANTASTIC! For food, we used Chef Oscar Estrada - DELICIOUS. I have never heard people speak so highly about food at a wedding. The cake (I cannot recall the baker's name) was outrageously good. For our DJ we used Elijah Kleine who was so awesome and flexible, really a pleasure to work with.

I truly cannot say enough great things about Sarah and her team. It was the best day of our lives and we look forward to going back to Rincon and visiting her again! SHE'S THE BEST THERE IS!

Sent on 12/03/2015

All Events PR's reply:

Allie and David, We are so happy we had the opportunity to be part of this amazing wedding and one of the most important days of your life. We bless both of you and your family. Will cherish your wedding day forever. And now you and David are part of our big family in Rincon PR. Much Love!!!

Sarah and All Events Staff

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

I have included all the other services, because Sarah out did herself. The wedding was for my son and his beautiful bride. Everything was absolutely amazing and Sarah fulfilled every promise. I highly recommend using her. Sarah's experience is impeccable.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Asley · Married on 06/30/2015

Love it!! 100% recommended. Thank you Sarah for everything!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Ana · Married on 01/03/2015

It was awesome to have Sarah helping me with my wedding planning. She suggested vendors, hair and makeup professionals, and made sure all the last minute details were taken care of. The best part of all was having her and her staff there during the wedding. I was really able to enjoy my wedding without worrying about anything. Hiring her was the best decision I made.

Sent on 01/14/2015

All Events PR's reply:

Thank you very much it was a pleasure helping you on your very special day!!!

Brette · Married on 12/13/2014

Sarah was great to work with and very knowledgeable about the area and vendors!

Sent on 02/18/2015