All Dolled Up O.C.

Anaheim, CA View map

All Dolled Up O.C. is a new business venture that was created from a bride and her MOH. Now it's a growing business that help's brides who are on a budget. We specialize in the "pin up" era, which is perfect for the ever popular Boudoir Photos. Make up and Hair is what we do, and you'll look simply adorable. Best of all we come to you! See my wedding reviews at www.projectwedding.com

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

4.5 out of 5 rating
  • lynear
    Jennifer Married on 11/07/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sarah is the best at what she does, and I mean THE BEST. She knows make-up so well that I'm convinced she could do it blind-folded. Same with the hair. I have had trouble with my hair since my youth, it's flat and thin and basically unmanageable. Sarah worked her magic on it in like 5 minutes. And the make-up.....the make-up was breathtaking.

She has a gift. If you want a make-up artist that is truly gifted, hire Sarah. She visualizes beauty and makes it happen.
    Sara Married on 08/01/2010
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    One of the things that I loved about Sarah was the fact that she could do both hair and make-up for a reasonable price. I did a lot of searching when I was looking for someone to do my hair and make-up on my wedding day and I'm glad I went with Sarah! She definitely listens to what you want and if you don't like something she will do her best to give you what you want. She even includes fake eyelashes in her cost and its such a nice touch! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I received so many compliments. I loved the fact that the way she did my make-up made me look natural and like myself. I would definitely use Sarah again for future special occasions or even photo shoots.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

True Blue Photography True Blue Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah's work is fabulous. I've used her services on several shoots and she and her work is always top notch. People looking to use her for hair and makeup services for any event can do so with confidence.

P.O. Box 15583 Anaheim, 92803
Location of (All Dolled Up O.C.)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding