Philadelphia, PA 19123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About All About Me Band

The All About Me Band is a seasoned, fun, high energy 10-piece horn band specializing in dance party music for weddings and special occasions. An All Star group of musicians, who have performed with pop stars and legends like Aretha Franklin, Celine Dion, Will Smith, LL Cool J and many more, AAM was selected to be the band for the exclusive Google party at the Democratic National Convention. The All About Me band has been on the Philadelphia wedding and celebrations scene for over 15 years, led by Band Leader and renown trumpeter Mike Jarosz.

Follow All About Me Band on

aam2017leola

• Videos 3

26 Reviews for All About Me Band

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2018

All About Me performed at our wedding on March 10, 2018 and we could not have been happier. The are absolutely amazing! They were so interactive with us and all our guest. When I first was looking for a band all I wanted was someone that would get all my guest on the dance floor and they surely accomplished that. My guest couldn't stop talking about our band. I would recommend this band to anyone! They made our wedding a dream come true.

Gabrielle · Married on 11/17/2017

We absolutely LOVED this band! I was on the dance floor the whole night, and the variety of song choices was amazing!We got so many compliments from our guests!

Erin · Married on 05/21/2017

We used All About Me for our May 2017 wedding at Ballroom at the Ben and let me tell you that three months later people are STILL raving about them! My husbands family only does bands for weddings and have said multiple times that All About Me is the best bad they've ever seen. The whole band kept our dance floor packed all night and they were out in the crowd keeping the energy up the whole night. They even let us have 2 of the microphones for our family song! Everyone in the band is talented and professional, you can tell they take making every wedding the best wedding they can. They listened to every request we had and honored every wish helping us craft the perfect timeline for entertainment.

Everyone at BVT and All About Me were professional and helpful through the whole process. They never made me feel like I was asking too many questions or was doing something wrong. While I had a party crowd, All About Me elevated it to the next level.

I highly recommend booking them if you're looking for a band. If I was getting married anywhere else I would have brought them where ever I was going!

All About Me Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Funk, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System