Hannah Dustin Street, Haverhill, MA 01832 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Alisha Maria Photography

Visit me at: www.alishamaria.com

I’m a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in Haverhill, MA. I have a candid style with images that are classic, romantic, & authentic. I take so much pride in my work and ability to capture honest moments for my clients.

Every wedding day is different and incredibly beautiful. My goal as your photographer is to capture all the love & happiness that is uniquely yours. The moments you'll always remember & the ones you never even knew happened will be yours to relive with your family for decades and beyond.

Follow Alisha Maria Photography on

Alisha Maria Photography 5
Alisha Maria Photography 6
Alisha Maria Photography 7

Ryan Jordan · Married on 08/24/2019

More of a partner than a vendor!

Alisha's work has been oohed and ahhed by everyone who has seen our wedding photos, but what people have not seen is how great she was on day of and before our wedding. Alisha worked with us to get the most out of our budget, made excellent suggestions, and was a calming influence on our big day. I have seen Alisha's non-wedding work and her photos are always amazing. We could not recommend Alisha enough.

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Alisha Maria Photography 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2019

Book her immediately

There literally aren't words to describe how perfect Alisha was as our photographer. Harrison and I both are nervous when it comes to being the center of attention or in front of a camera but she was so natural and gave such relaxing energy that we were both at ease the whole time, and had a great time! She said something in one of our initial meetings where she explained her style of photography was that she wanted it to look like the moment was happening naturally and she just happened to be walking by with a camera, and that's exactly how I would describe it. Her photos are absolutely stunning, and I've already had other friends book her for their own weddings based on what they've seen through my photos! I'm so happy to have found not only our lifelong photographer for all of our future life events, but also a lifelong friend in Alisha. Book her. I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Alisha Maria Photography 9
    Alisha Maria Photography 10
    Alisha Maria Photography 11
    Alisha Maria Photography 12
    Alisha Maria Photography 13

Stephen Frost · Married on 07/13/2019

Alisha- a photographer and more

Alisha cared from the first email asking us how we met to the time after the wedding. She was an amazing photographer and sometimes therapist. She gave us great recommendations for other vendors and truly loves what she does.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Alisha Maria Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Hannah Dustin Street Haverhill, MA, 01832 See on map