Alisha Maria Photography

Haverhill, MA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Visit me at: www.alishamaria.com

I’m a wedding & lifestyle photographer based in Haverhill, MA. I have a candid style with images that are classic, romantic, & authentic. I take so much pride in my work and ability to capture honest moments for my clients.

Every wedding day is different and incredibly beautiful. My goal as your photographer is to capture all the love & happiness that is uniquely yours. The moments you'll always remember & the ones you never even knew happened will be yours to relive with your family for decades and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 04/08/2022

best experience- best photographer

WOW! Where do I begin! Covid makes everything hard for 2020- but Alisha made everything simple and enjoyable!

We decided to host a small wedding, therefore, our photography needs changed. Alisha said yes to all of our request, changes, picture needs, etc... she was mindful of sensitive guest who may not want pictures with people they do not know due to covid. She went above and beyond. She also drove 3+ hours and never complained once about the long journey.

Now, the photos! I am still smiling! She captured every moment without ever feeling pushy. Half the time I had no idea she was there, and the next thing I know, I have a picture of a private moment captured. She is AWESOME! I can't say enough!

Did I also mention our wedding date changed 3 days before the big day from a Saturday to a Friday due to a hurricane coming our way!? Once again- a quick, happy reply saying she was more than happy to make another change for us.

I will always be grateful for Alisha and I can't wait to create more memories and have Alisha with us!

XOXO
  • Erika
    Erika H. Married on 10/16/2021

The best photographer out there.

What can I say about this superwoman? We won an engagement session with her from an instagram contest and she was so kind, fun, and down to earth. Her photos are candid but always flattering, her sense of color and light is unparalleled - her work was everything I was hoping for in our photography. She dropped everything to help me find a new DJ in the midst of the busiest wedding season in history, and answered every email within hours. We got through so many photos before the wedding that we unexpectedly got to enjoy almost all of the cocktail hour! She. Is. AMAZING. We got previews in the first week and felt so supported by her throughout the big day. She even drove us to our first look spot! Hiring Alisha was the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process.
    Connor Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing need to hire!!

Our picture capture all the emotions through out our wedding day. The pictures are completely stunning! We are blown away ! Alisha is super nice and would definitely hire again if ever needing a photographer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Erika & Allan
    34 photos · 10/16/2021

Hannah Dustin Street Haverhill, MA, 01832
Location of (Alisha Maria Photography)

Alisha Maria Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alisha Maria Photography include in the starting price?

Alisha Maria Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Alisha Maria Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Alisha Maria Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Alisha Maria Photography offer?

Alisha Maria Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alisha Maria Photography offer?

Alisha Maria Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alisha Maria Photography offer for wedding events?

Alisha Maria Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alisha Maria Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alisha Maria Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding