Glen Allen, VA 23060 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Alisandra Photography

Thank you so much for visiting my Wedding Wire profile! PLEASE inquire by visiting my listed WEBSITE as it has been tailored to capture all of the information I need to move forward with you! I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Alisandra Photography on

26 Reviews for Alisandra Photography

Holly · Getting married on 06/08/2019

I spent a lot of time looking through photographers around VA and couldn't find many that fit our style. We are having a destination wedding so it was a little bit of a challenge to find someone with our style who would only book engagement photos. After another photographer suggested Alisandra Photography and we saw her work, we knew she was perfect for us! She met us for a sunrise shoot in Richmond VA and was so friendly we felt instantly comfortable. Ali was relaxed but professional, and knew how to make us laugh to get great candid photos. My fiance hates doing pictures but after the session he told me it was the first time he actually enjoyed having pictures taken! Ali's work is stellar! It is so light and airy and also candid; I have never had so many pictures feel natural and unposed. We laughed the whole time and she captured every moment. Her work is so amazing that we are struggling to pick favorites to print out. We HIGHLY recommend Ali and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Mickey · Getting married on 03/01/2019

I knew Ali was a good photographer after looking at her blog and website but those pictures don't do her justice at all. After we had our engagement shoot and I had my bridal portrait session with her I was blown away by the detail and beauty she was able to capture. We were so excited at that point to have her be there on our wedding day. I knew she would not let us down. Then we got our wedding photos and they were... well they are beyond incredible!! She did a fantastic job! We are so thankful that she was able to be a part of our day and capture all of our special moments. Not just because she did an amazing job photographing our day but throughout the year Ali went from being our wedding photographer to our friend. She was a joy to work with and so easy going. Her love for her work, the lord and her clients is truly evident once you start working with her. She even got in the water on our wedding day to capture photos. The groom and I turned around and he said, "Babe, she is in the water." That is what I call dedication to your work. She was more than easy to work with and really helped make our wedding day perfect! She did a fantastic job! I will recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married. If you pick Ali as your photographer you will not be disappointed. She was worth every penny! :)

Margot · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Ali after our original photographer found out that she was pregnant and due near our wedding date. While I was initially nervous about having someone I'd never met before photograph our wedding day, it turned out I had nothing to worry about!! Ali stepped in and did a truly fabulous job! She instantly made us feel comfortable, kept us laughing, and was flexible and easy-going through the day and in the days and months leading up to the wedding. Less than two weeks after our wedding, Ali sent us our photos and they are stellar--in fact, there are so many good photos its hard to narrow down which ones to print. Ali did a great job of capturing the portraits we wanted as well as capturing dozens of candid photos that really captured all the fun we had at our wedding. I highly recommend Alisandra Photography, you won't regret it!

Alisandra Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs