Robert Fenton Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date

About Alisandra Photography

RELAXED | ROMANTIC | REAL

Thank you so much for visiting my Wedding Wire profile. Please inquire by visiting www.alisandraphoto.com as it has been tailored to capture all of the information I need to move forward with you! I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Alisandra Photography on

Chesapeake Bay First Look
wedding portfolio 2015 0001 photo 51 419271 157931642174279

27 Reviews for Alisandra Photography

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun, flexible and amazing photographer!

We couldn't be happier that we chose Alisandra Photography as our wedding photographer! Ali is so kind and fun - from our first meeting at our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, she always made us comfortable in front of the camera. Her energy is awesome and helped everyone stay relaxed during the stress of a wedding day - many members of our wedding party commented on how nice and calming she was! Ali was also flexible and happy to work with us to create the perfect timeline. The images are incredible and she captured our day so beautifully - we will cherish these photos for generations! Thank you, Ali!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/08/2019

I spent a lot of time looking through photographers around VA and couldn't find many that fit our style. We are having a destination wedding so it was a little bit of a challenge to find someone with our style who would only book engagement photos. After another photographer suggested Alisandra Photography and we saw her work, we knew she was perfect for us! She met us for a sunrise shoot in Richmond VA and was so friendly we felt instantly comfortable. Ali was relaxed but professional, and knew how to make us laugh to get great candid photos. My fiance hates doing pictures but after the session he told me it was the first time he actually enjoyed having pictures taken! Ali's work is stellar! It is so light and airy and also candid; I have never had so many pictures feel natural and unposed. We laughed the whole time and she captured every moment. Her work is so amazing that we are struggling to pick favorites to print out. We HIGHLY recommend Ali and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Mickey · Married on 03/01/2019

I knew Ali was a good photographer after looking at her blog and website but those pictures don't do her justice at all. After we had our engagement shoot and I had my bridal portrait session with her I was blown away by the detail and beauty she was able to capture. We were so excited at that point to have her be there on our wedding day. I knew she would not let us down. Then we got our wedding photos and they were... well they are beyond incredible!! She did a fantastic job! We are so thankful that she was able to be a part of our day and capture all of our special moments. Not just because she did an amazing job photographing our day but throughout the year Ali went from being our wedding photographer to our friend. She was a joy to work with and so easy going. Her love for her work, the lord and her clients is truly evident once you start working with her. She even got in the water on our wedding day to capture photos. The groom and I turned around and he said, "Babe, she is in the water." That is what I call dedication to your work. She was more than easy to work with and really helped make our wedding day perfect! She did a fantastic job! I will recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married. If you pick Ali as your photographer you will not be disappointed. She was worth every penny! :)

Sent on 07/18/2014

• Robert Fenton Rd Williamsburg, VA, 23185 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alisandra Photography)