Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Alicia Wheeler | Makeup & Hair Artistry

Tatiana · Married on 06/25/2016

Alicia Wheeler is a very talented makeup and hair artist. Her team is also very skilled and equally devoted. Their attention to detail is exceptional and they made the entire bridal party look picture-perfect. I would highly recommend Alicia Wheeler if you want that "magazine look" for the wedding day! Btw, no touch ups were necessary! :)

Mariam · Married on 04/16/2016

Alicia was absolutely fantastic. I had some very specific needs for my wedding week-- first of all, someone who could work with Pakistani skin tones, and also someone who could create two completely different looks for our mehndi (traditional henna party) event and the actual wedding day. Alicia delivered that and more. I have never received more compliments---both my hair and my makeup were flawless, and Alicia made me glow for both occasions. She was also very flexible with what I wanted-- I was able to make specific requests and change my mind as we worked together, and she catered to my needs during each occasion. Thank you SO much, Alicia, for making my day extraordinary.

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

Alicia is not only an amazing makeup artist, but is one of the sweetest and most gentle women I've ever worked with. She took every idea I had on-board and really worked with me to find a makeup look that worked for my wedding and accentuated my best features. My bridesmaids looked dynamite as well. She was ALWAYS on time, responsive to email, and very organized when it came to laying out her services and cost structures. Thank you Alicia for being your fabulous, talented self while also being the consummate professional. I can't wait to see my photos! <3

Alicia Wheeler | Makeup & Hair Artistry FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling