Alfresco Floral

7 Garrisons Landing, Garrison, NY 10524 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Alfresco Floral

Alfresco Floral is a floral design business based in Garrison, New York that believes in fresh flowers that come directly from local farms. They are committed to creating natural and custom tailored flowers to suit the needs and aesthetic of your event.

Alfresco Floral sources many of their flowers from Hudson Valley as well as their own micro-flower farm, The Parcel. They are dedicated to providing you with the freshest flowers while making them more accessible to the community around them. They always use local products in their design, using your vision to create magical flower arrangements that are designed with elegance. The florist offers the following services and arrangements:

• Centerpiece floral arrangements

Alfresco Floral 5
Alfresco Floral 6
Alfresco Floral 7

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

Alfresco made all my floral dreams come true! I wanted to keep everything clean and classic- but have funky florals give everything a little twist. The flowers were the actual centerpiece of my decor plan. Marcella helped me stay within my budget, guide my aesthetic with her intimate knowledge of flowers, get the best quality for my price, and made beautiful work from personals to our chuppah. All the guests were gushing about how beautiful the arrangements were and the choice of flowers. Marcella was an absolute pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with Alfresco again!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Alfresco Floral 8
    Alfresco Floral 9

Alfresco Floral's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you too! You made such a beautiful bride with an incredible location, making my job easy! :)

Emma · Married on 04/20/2018

Marcella was INCREDIBLE.

I had a few phone calls with her, attempted to explain what I thought I liked and disliked (I know minimal about flowers), and she was then able to translate my crazy thoughts into a beautiful mood board. And then most importantly Marcella was able to make those mood boards come to life on our wedding day. Not only did she transform the dining room that we got married in, but she also was able to transport all of our day florals and incorporate them into our evening venue.

The flowers at our evening venue literally brought me to tears. My husband could not care less about flowers (eye roll) but every wedding we have gone to since he always comments that he liked our flowers more :-)

I saved my bouquet for almost a week - and wish we could have saved more! I think about our wedding florals often and hope that my husband will contact Marcella every year for our wedding anniversary.

Marcella was a true visionary and such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her for your next event and I hope to use her again one day!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Alfresco Floral 10

Alfresco Floral's reply:

Emma! Thank you for the kind words! Your reaction to seeing your wedding flowers was EVERYTHING and it brought me so much joy to be part of it. Thanks for having me and I would love to work together again in the future. xo

Award

Alfresco Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 7 Garrisons Landing Garrison, New York, 10524 See on map