Alfred Angelo

Albuquerque, NM View map

Ashley Married on 10/06/2018
    They were Amazing from the moment I walked thru the door. Maria helped me and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I thought it would be too expensive and that I was just dreaming to look there, but David's Bridal showed me 1 dress and didn't attempted to help me find anything I liked, and they were higher priced than Alfred Angelo!! I love my dress and everyone at Alfred Angelo!!!
    Dena Married on 10/15/2016
    My wedding dress was absolutely gorgeous. Maria helped me with trying on gowns and she was amazing. She listened to my vision and didn't mind putting me into my very-difficult-to-get-into dress 6-7 times before I finally said, "YES" to the dress! All of my bridesmaids got their dresses from Alfred Angelo and they looked stunning. It was such an easy process. If you decide to go with Alfred Angelo for your event, just be sure to give yourself plenty of time for the dresses to arrive and alterations.
  • O
    Oceana Married on 10/25/2014
    I got my bridesmaids dresses from Alfred Angelo, and the staff was amazing. Marissa helped me and she was so professional and wonderful. I purchased my wedding dress elsewhere, however I ended up ordering fabric through them that matched the fabric of my bridesmaids dress so that I could add it to my dress. When the fabric took much longer than expected to come in, the manager of the store was really great about keeping in contact with me about the status of the order, and even assured me that she would contact corporate for me if I wanted. It ended up coming in only a few days before my wedding, but it was enough time for my seamstress to add it to my dress. We all looked fabulous, and I owe it all to the great staff of Alfred Angelo at the Uptown Mall in Albuquerque NM.

Albuquerque
Location of (Alfred Angelo)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding