The Cleanery

5200 Eubank Boulevard, NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About The Cleanery

The Cleanery is a dry cleaning service based in Albuquerque, New Mexico that has been offering personalized attention since 1984. Their highly trained employees have served tens of thousands of satisfied customers, always holding themselves to the highest quality standards.

The Cleanery offers specialized Bridal Care Treatment, having been endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants and over 100 gown designers for their wedding gown care. They use a specific cleaning experience and extremely delicate process to preserve gowns that have been in storage for a generation or longer, pressing each gown to perfection and delivering them to the bride before the big day. These are the services they offer:

• Wedding gown preservation
  • Platinum care for fine garments
  • Cleaning and pressing of linens, rugs and draperies
  • Cleaning leathers and suedes
  • Alterations and tailoring

2 Reviews for The Cleanery

Jessica · Married on 06/05/2015

3.6
      3.0

I took my wedding dress to The Cleanery for a small alteration and for pressing. I sent a picture of my dress to the owner after I spoke to him at the shop. He knew my wedding date and he knew it wasn't me in the photo, yet I was asked if they could post the photo on my Facebook profile. I had to clarify a second time that it wasn't me in the picture and I hadn't been married yet so the whole surprise of the dress would be ruined. When I dropped the dress off, I was concerned because they told me I didn't need to put it on for the alteration. Granted it was just a loop being tied on for the train, but I thought it would be helpful to see it on to know exactly where it place it. I brushed it off because they are professionals. The day of the wedding, I decided to pick my dress up myself. My mom had confirmed the day before it would be ready for pick-up at noon. I went in about 12:30 and the woman at the front desk rudely informed me it wouldn't be ready until after 4pm, which is their usual pick-up time. I explained the confirmation time and she went into the back to speak to the manager. She came back out with my dress, which was ready, explaining that nobody informed her. Naturally at that point, I was on the verge of tears out of anger. She apologized but it wasn't very sincere and it wasn't professional of her to tell me it wasn't ready without checking first. Thanks for the heart attack. Dress looked great but when the time came to tie the train up using the loop, it continuously fell off throughout the night and it was quite a hassel to function with the full-blown train. Not the best experience.

Sent on 06/17/2015

The Cleanery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Cleanery 1
    Wedding Wire Savings
    Mention this web site and receive $25.00 towards the purchase of wedding gown cleaning and finishing or preservation.

• 5200 Eubank Boulevard, NE Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87111 See on map