PO Box 14653, Clearwater, FL 33766 Map · Phone number

About Alexis Photography & Video

Alexis Photography & Video is the leading wedding photography and cinematic videography studio in Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas. Through 15+ years of experience, we've perfected the art of capturing your special day. We combine our photojournalistic flair with classic elegance and a natural look. We always work with the latest technology, and our modern album designs allow us to create coffee table and flushmount albums that are everlasting examples of fine art wedding photography. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life... and your choice of wedding photographer is an investment in lifetime memories of that day. Consider Alexis, where wedding photography always has been, and always will be, an art.

1DSC5779
1DSC5779
4DSC0381

20 Reviews for Alexis Photography & Video

Rose · Married on 12/29/2009

I put so much time and thought into my wedding. I wanted EVEYTHING to be perfect. And since everyone kept telling me how important a good photographer was, I was determined to find the best. Thanks, to Alexis Photography, I had the most amazing photographer who did everything exactly how I wanted: PERFECTLY!
    Moe handled everything so well from our delicate church situation to my Down syndrome sister who does not offer smiles to a camera and the groom who hates posing for pictures! My whole family was so comfortable around him; we felt like we had known him forever. His casual, easy-going yet professional demeanor made it so comfortable to have come into our chaotic house the morning of and capture all the precious moments.
    Every image is priceless. I have looked at all of them a hundred times and I don’t think I will ever tire of it. I have had so many compliments on our pictures. He captured every special moment at the perfect time; he seemed to be everywhere at once! My sisters are thankful to me for taking care of their choice of photographer ahead of time for them =)
    I would definitely recommend Alexis Photography to every bride who wants to have the PERFECT photographer. Your wedding day is too special to risk having anyone else!

Sent on 02/04/2010

courtney · Married on 12/19/2009

Moe at Alexis photography is simply amazing. He was always professional and my wedding and engagement pictures turned out beautifully. He directed every shot, putting my husband and i at ease. He is a perfectionist and makes sure he gets the perfect shot. Moe is truly an artist and a master at his craft.

Sent on 05/26/2010
  • Bride0313

Candace · Married on 11/28/2009

Moe (and Stacey) were like angels sent down from above for me. It is overwhelming planning a wedding by yourself and in a new area, but Moe not only provided AMAZING services, but he also took me under his wings and helped me in other areas. He is not only a innovative photographer, but he genuinely cares about his clients. He listens to what the client's desires are, and he magically makes them happen! I have already highly recommended Moe to friends, and I will continue to help him in any other way I can. When someone goes THAT far out of his way for me, I will always be willing to do whatever I can to help his continued success. Thanks for everything Moe!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alexis Photography & Video FAQ

• Avalon West Carriage Service
    Avalon West Carriage Service Wedding Limos

Alexis Photography does amazing work. Beautiful images that make a wonderful addition to your wedding or any other special event. We love working with this photographer!

• TAMPA WEDDING OFFICIANTS
    TAMPA WEDDING OFFICIANTS Wedding Officiants

This business is very professional and a dream to work with.

• TAMPA WEDDING OFFICIANTS
    TAMPA WEDDING OFFICIANTS Wedding Officiants

This business is very professional and a dream to work with.

• PO Box 14653 Clearwater, 33766 See on map
    7274216255 (Other Phone Number)
    7277896611 (Fax Number)