Alexis Johnson Events

Fair Oaks, CA View map

Based out of Fair Oaks, California, Alexis Johnson Events provides professional wedding planning services for engaged couples. Alexis Johnson, the owner of the company, truly understands the significance of each client’s wedding nuptials. She will go the extra mile, focusing on the finer details to create unforgettable celebrations of love. Alexis has built a strong reputation within the event planning industry and has completed a wedding coordination course at California State University, East Bay.

Alexis will prioritize the creation of a meaningful connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, developing an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. Couples can avail of a wide spectrum of planning services including full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination features. Alexis services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, organizing flawless celebrations from start-to-finish. An array of convenient planning tools are also available such as budget tracking, guest list creation, and vendor referrals.

• Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

• Kyra
    Kyra S. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Alexis Johnson Events is Amazing!

Alexis was one of my favorite vendors to work with! She is intentional, patient, dedicated, and organized. She helped me with everything and was there for me to bounce ideas off of when I wasn't sure if things fit with my overall vision, helped with figuring out whether the things in my head would look good in real life (I'm a visual person so not getting to see every piece together sometimes made it hard for me to picture). She takes her time to get to know her clients and can help execute your vision. She really just wants to help make your wedding be an expression of who you are and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure you feel special on your big day. On the actual day of I had zero worries because she handled everything and executed design and coordinating all vendors perfectly. I didn't even need to look at my phone once. She is so kind and outgoing that she will get along with all vendors. She is a top notch professional and I am so happy to have worked with her for my wedding. Alexis is truly one of a kind!
  • Joseph
    Joseph S. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome experience

AJE helped our wedding day run smoothly. Kyra was our coordinator and she did a great job. It was one of the best decisions we made to hire them as our coordinator. The AJE team made sure that we had a fun and relaxing wedding day. We did not stress about any of the day of details.
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond amazing!

Alexis is literally THE best!! My day was absolutely stress free because Alexis took care of ALL day of details and if she ran into a problem she took care of it based off of what we had talked about instead of calling me and asking me random details. Leading up to the wedding she took initiative and asked for every list imaginable and we had multiple conversations discussing my vision and everything I wanted so that she completely understood and was ready to take it on! She’s worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! You will NOT regret hiring her! 100% responsible, trustworthy and a joy to be around that gets everything done!!

Pricing

Alexis Johnson Events Price Rates

Fair Oaks Fair Oaks, CA, 95628
Location of (Alexis Johnson Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding