Alexis Johnson Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Kyra
    Kyra S. Married on 10/02/2021

Alexis Johnson Events is Amazing!

Alexis was one of my favorite vendors to work with! She is intentional, patient, dedicated, and organized. She helped me with everything and was there for me to bounce ideas off of when I wasn't sure if things fit with my overall vision, helped with figuring out whether the things in my head would look good in real life (I'm a visual person so not getting to see every piece together sometimes made it hard for me to picture). She takes her time to get to know her clients and can help execute your vision. She really just wants to help make your wedding be an expression of who you are and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure you feel special on your big day. On the actual day of I had zero worries because she handled everything and executed design and coordinating all vendors perfectly. I didn't even need to look at my phone once. She is so kind and outgoing that she will get along with all vendors. She is a top notch professional and I am so happy to have worked with her for my wedding. Alexis is truly one of a kind!
  • Joseph
    Joseph S. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome experience

AJE helped our wedding day run smoothly. Kyra was our coordinator and she did a great job. It was one of the best decisions we made to hire them as our coordinator. The AJE team made sure that we had a fun and relaxing wedding day. We did not stress about any of the day of details.
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond amazing!

Alexis is literally THE best!! My day was absolutely stress free because Alexis took care of ALL day of details and if she ran into a problem she took care of it based off of what we had talked about instead of calling me and asking me random details. Leading up to the wedding she took initiative and asked for every list imaginable and we had multiple conversations discussing my vision and everything I wanted so that she completely understood and was ready to take it on! She’s worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! You will NOT regret hiring her! 100% responsible, trustworthy and a joy to be around that gets everything done!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 05/20/2017

Highly Recommended

Alexis is an absolute gem. She is kind, professional, thoughtful, and knows her stuff. My wedding was scheduled for summer 2020 but needs to be rescheduled due to COVID-19. She has been gracious and receptive to working with us on making changes. Although we haven't had the wedding yet (I will make updates when we do), our experience with Alexis so far has been nothing short of excellent. If you are considering hiring her, I encourage you to do so. I have a feeling that she is going to become very in-demand very soon.