136 Mercer St, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Alexa Blair MUA

Alexa Blair MUA is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Jersey City, New Jersey, which also serves the New York City area and beyond. Alexa Blair, who is the owner and stylist, originally started her career in the beauty industry as an artist at MAC Cosmetics. Her skills soon landed her on many notable publications and fashion shows. Today, she works as an on-location makeup artist who specializes in working with brides before their big day.

Regardless of what your style is, Alexa Blair MUA will work with you to help you achieve it. Alexa was specifically trained in bridal makeup so she knows how to expertly apply specific styles ranging from classic to modern and boho. For a fun and retro touch, she is also skilled in decade makeup.

bride1 51 1048597

Alexa Blair MUA 7
  • Cally

Cally · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic!

Alexa is THE BEST! She did makeup for me, both moms, and both sisters for my wedding. Everyone was so happy with how they looked and couldn't stop talking about how relaxed and comfortable they felt while getting ready. Alexa was really great about understanding my vision, asked great questions to be sure we were on the same page. I knew I wanted a bold dark lip, but didn't have super strong feelings about the rest of it and Alexa was awesome at showing me some options during my trial to be sure our visions aligned. I don't have great skin, and I was SO HAPPY with how my face looked on my wedding day! My makeup in my first pics looks just as good as in the last, despite all my efforts to sweat it off or mess it up (and the rain). I couldn't be happier with Alexa's services and would recommend her to anyone who needs makeup for a special event.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Alexa Blair MUA 8
    Alexa Blair MUA 9

Claire Bernard · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Make up for Party of 10

Alexa was incredibly responsive and helpful. She offered lots of advice and guidance. I also made it clear that I didn't want my bridesmaids to be in make up all day long and wake up early and she perfectly adjusted the schedule and worked INSANELY fast with incredible accuracy. My friends were so pleased.
    Wish I had more friends getting married so I could pass her along!! In addition to her great work she also happens to be funny, smart and very personable so it is great to have that energy on your wedding day.

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Alexa Blair MUA 10
    Alexa Blair MUA 11
    Alexa Blair MUA 12

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2018

Couldn't have been happier!

Alexa is just the type of person you want around when you are planning your wedding and on your wedding day. She has a warm, friendly personality and will make you feel so comfortable, even if you have never worn a lot of makeup. Before the wedding day, Alexa listened to my ideas and worked hard to create a look just for me. She took her time during the makeup trial. She worked hard to balance what I wanted with what would actually look good on me, taking into account what I was going to be wearing on the big day. She was very patient and explained everything well. If you need someone to hype you up and make you feel gorgeous on your wedding day, then hire Alexa. You won't regret it. Her confidence in her product is contagious and you will walk out feeling like a movie star. I referred her to a couple of other brides, who ended up looking stunning as well.

Sent on 02/23/2019